Ask a Marine anything

Ask a Marine anything

Is it true what happens in the showers?

have you ever considered joining another branch and if so why did you end up with the choice of joining the marines? also thank you for your service, future army enlistee here

How does it feel to be gay?

What's your mos gonna be?

You don't need to thank him. It's a job like anything else and he gets paid to do it.

Why, do you fancy joining to get your arse filled aplenty user?

No, unless you have faggots staring at you.

I have. But I come from 4 generations of Marines, and I'd like to carry on that tradition. Air Force and Navy are too easy. Army is cool though. MOS?

I'm a POG

thinking 68w or 35n, not too sure. i know army is definitely what i want to do though. you ever been deployed to a combat zone?

i thank him because he voluntarily has dedicated himself to our country through military service. if that's what you think go ahead but i don't think being a marine is an ordinary job as no average joe could do it.

whats your mos boot?

how long have you been in?

where are you stationed?

deploy yet?

njp'd yet?

west coast or east coast bootcamp?

prior devil dog here

He's Navy's bitch

>as no average joe could do it

well fuck, no "average joe" could do my job either. I teach at an inner city school. I get paid less and probably find myself in more dangerous, life-threatening situations than a marine; I chose my job voluntarily too, but no one thanks me for my "service" -- because it's a FUCKING JOB!

Do you Like Marina and the Diamonds?

Both are great choices for an MOS.
Make sure your MOS is in your contract when you do enlist and do NOT go in as "open contract". Do something you can do for a while.

0311. I've been in for 3 1/2 years. I'm stationed in Camp Pendleton, CA. I've been deployed to Japan. West coast boot and SOI. What years were you active?

I like her tits

Anyone can do it, females are Marines. Females are about to be Army Infantry unfortunately for standards. Thank a soldier/veteran for doing something that anyone could do but nobody will.

how does it feel to be on the morally bankrupt side that kills innocents you fucking faggot why not become a tradesmen or go to school
>hurr durr muh freedums
>murica
>greatest country

Fuck your disgusting country and fuck you, faggot.

2009-2014

What shitty country are you from dirty nigger?

MOS?

there's a difference between the military and being a fucking teacher at an inner-city school, seriously if you find yourself in life-threatening situations in an inner-city school than it's because you're a SHITTY TEACHER, i used to go to an inner-city school in baltimore and the teachers that were cool no one gave them shit, everyone gave the dickhead teachers shit

Sounds like someone was really good at call of duty and the Marines wouldn't take him, or the Army, or the chair force or the navy.

0261. you a cpl?

I used to thank veterans for their service but stopped because I heard many of them are actually uncomfortable with that sort of thing. How true is that?

>probably find myself in more dangerous, life-threatening situations than a marine
OK

If you are out on patrol, or whatever, and encounter some hostiles that happen to be composed of some females. After gaining the upper hand are you allowed to fuck them? Kind of like "We won't kill you, but your gonna suck my squad's dick"

Thank god you're at least a 0311, 11 bang bang myself

and do teachers get deployed to active combat zones where there's people intend to kill them? do teachers have grenades launched at them? do they experience PTSD driving them to the point of suicide? no they dont so shut up with your bitching

ps: thanks OP

How many babies you killed , I why are Airborne based ..

Most don't deploy and feel like they didn't do anything so then it's awkward. I'd prefer you buy me a beer or a six pack.

What is your major malfunction

Yup

No. I like that sort of thing personally. I've known many Marines who've been disrespected in uniform. So saying thanks every once in a while helps all the shit we deal with.

Fair enough

Fuck off Gunny Bunny

I'm AMMO in the Air force, I got your back bro

Ever see the inside of a Chicago public school? Try that on for size and tell me what you think. Baltimore... I'm just going to assume you're trolling.

I would say that about half my students carry weapons, probably more than half but it's just an estimate. I should probably get hazard pay.

Again, visit an inner city school like the ones in Chicago and tell me what you think. Besides, not all soldiers get deployed into active combat zones where bombs are going off 24/7 and you're constantly getting shot at. Sometimes you guys just kick back and play Xbox, right? Same with teaching. I'm not getting knives pulled on me by students every day, but some days I do.

By the way, I hope you get your legs blown off.

You sound like a faggot.
You work a shitty job dealing with niggers all day, and you come on Sup Forums to bitch about. Kill yourself.

Nah I'm currently in the navy, hey we're the only branch that would take me due to 2014 tattoo policies. I plan on joining the army after my enlistment is up. I wanna be a ranger

The policies are ridiculous bro! When I joined the Air force 4½ years ago, this swole dude came in and they turned him down because he weighed too much. Like Bro some of these regulations are bullshit

I'm not the one bitching about my job. I do it because I like teaching despite how frustrating and dangerous it can sometimes be, and I don't expect anyone to thank me for it either because I'm not an enormous, self-righteous douchebag incapable of being anything other than just another body, feet to put boots on and a head to put a helmet on.

whats ur MOS?

Your with 1/1 at robertson

Right. Keep thinking you're making a difference to a bunch of niggers who don't give a fuck about you or school.

100% 2 months after I got out of boot the army and marines changed their regs where you can have sleeves and join. ,issued it by 4 months. But I guess the army will always be there, and with tese two canadates we'll go to war fairly soon and hopefull I'll be in the army by then.

Fuck off you POG cunt

I know your with the MAGtaf in aussie

So I deal with niggers and you deal with sand niggers.

Guess the only difference between us is education. Well, that and your self-righteous, douchebaggy, thank-me-for-my-service attitude.

And you keep thinking you're serving your country, keeping us all protected from a bunch of sand people or something. Kek

My dad was navy for 4 year. I wish I went navy, Aircraft carriers are badass. I heard the foods good.. Just wish they still had F14 jets, fuckers sound amazing but the A10 is still a beast.

Kek

Why are you 11Bs such retards?

I don't go around asking for thanks.
Go back to getting bullied by niggers and crying yourself to sleep.

Why are you such a boot?

I'm a submariner so I liege rally have no clue what the rest of the navy is like, carriers seem cool. Subs fucking suck lol

Yea, you fucking thank your waitress for bringing you your food, or just about anyone for doing anything but for fucks sake don't thank this guy for taking a job that allows you to maintain the freedom to spout off stupid shit on the internet.

idiot

>thinks he should get hazard pay
>is inside in a fairly safe job
nigga when you start doing real dangerous work (logging, construction, oil rigs) then you will realize how much of a pussy you sound like,

>hey guys there's a farmer over here with a couple of goats what should we do?
>time to serve our country and keep the good people at home safe!

That's you. That's what you do. Thanks so, so, so much for your "service" bro... really, thhhaaankkks

Are you circumcized?

What's the funniest thing you've ever seen in combat? Or if you haven't been in a firefight, what's the funniest thing you've seen in training or while deployed?

I dint care about your damn ribbon, okinawa is not a fucking deployment faggot.

Probably from fast and got sent to HQ plt

Ballsy, I'd be scard AF doing sub. Props to you. Bet it's a great way to save some money :p

Not OP but one of my friends at my last unit deep throated a whole banana to get a day off. Funny shit

Okitraz is about to get pussy slammed.

Theres these strip clubs in japan, where hookers shoot darts out of their pussies. Google it. it's funny as hell.

Yes, sir

we are literally fighting guerrillas so that farmer could be aiding them, like the second you walk away he might go run down to the nearest strongpoint and tell haji where you went.

Here we go with the pageantry again...

>it's people like me who protect you keyboard warriors at home and your right to say whatever you want

You really believe that shit, huh?

Look, I KNOW I'm not making a difference. There may be a handful of students I can have some impact on and maybe change their way of thinking and their life's trajectory, but for the most part, no, I'm not making a huge difference.

But you? You actually BELIEVE that shit they told you? That's pathetic.

There was a guy on my boat one time and we were blowing sans and when you blow sans there's one head we don't use cause there's pressure in the tank under it. So he finishes shitting and goes to flush. (On subs there's a lever with a ball valve in the bottom of the shitter) so he lowers the lever for a split second and shit shoots out of there all over the head. It was fucking nasty but hilarious. He spent 3 hours cleaning it up

"Save money" all I do when I'm off is drink to foget about being on one. Lol

You are quite literally the stupidest person I have ever witnessed on this site.

THANKS AGAIN, BRO! YOUR SERVICE IS MUCH APPRECIATED!

Is the human consciousness just a result of chemical reactions or does some kind of metaphysical reality exist?

Nigger if soldiers didnt volunteer there would be a draft. Overly chodish joes are annoying but they are generally not combat MOSs

is he about to reload or a retard?

68w former army fag.

Do it.

You get the respect of your company.
Be able to use your skill when you get out . My buddy went to med school after he got out. Me? I'm still in school. But saved a guy from choking in the cafeteria while eating lunch one day. Called a hero by everyone. Felt great.

You've obviously never shot an m4

Tell me if ur with 1/1

Why can't you Marine faggots have sleeve tattoos?

Checked

neither, why?

Can now

oh no some faggot wants me to get my legs blown off. hur dur am so offended, you're talking about baltimore like it's some joke in comparison to chicago but did you not see the articles recently posted about DC baltimore and chicago all contributing to the spike in murder rate among all major cities? baltimore is ghetto as hell. last month chicago was reported to have 141 reported homicides and baltimore? 100 reported homicides, i would say the two cities are equally as bad. but oh wait, dont forget the population of both cities, chicago is the US' third largest city with a pop of 2.7 million and baltimore only has 622,000.

Our Doc is a lazy faggot. Always bitches about going to the field with us.

You're just mad because you're coming to realize:

>you're not making a difference
>you're not protecting our freedoms
>you're not a hero
>you're just another body
>you're replaceable
>you're an idiot for believing otherwise

As a Marine, how do you feel knowing you are risking your life for people who are mostly fucking retards, sjw's and general autists?

* every doc

Why did you decide to become a homosexual?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nigger did you try to join the service but then get rejected at MEPS?

DD214 damn,it feels good to be a gangsta. .. 1345 from the 8th end of service battalion engineers up

them dubz
an well said

I'm not.

I don't care about that. So why do you?

That's a good one actually. I've seen videos of people stomping on the American flag and all that. I still fight for the right for them to do it. They couldn't handle a day in the military. So, fuck em

always been interested in medical related shit, i might just. there's just such a wide variety of MOSes there could be one i dont even know about and if i pick one but there's one that's suited perfectly for me i might regret it, only thing that's holding me back from concluding what i want

I am mad. I am furious that they allow people as mind numbingly stupid as you educate the youth of this country.

I can't wait to get my DD214. Still serving tho. 12B combat engineer. Sappers lead the way

You talk about soldiers volunteering like being a soldier is volunteer work, unpaid community service or something. It's not. It's a job. It's quite literally...

>agree to do some crazy dangerous shit and go wherever we send you, do whatever we say for x number of dollars
>sign here

It's not like anyone has done this work for free. It's a job that a person chooses. I suppose I "volunteered" to be a teacher, then.

OP here.
Follow your guts. It's a whole lot more then just putting on a uniform. Trust me.

Ive never really cared just kinda smile, and say appreciate it. Most people never really think about people my age being a vet.. So never really have to worry about it.

No but I did consider joining the military at one point. I sat down with the recruiter a couple of times and discussed everything, but then I realized how stupid I was being and how I didn't want to shoot at goat herders in sandtown for any amount of money.