Anal questions thread

>Anal questions thread

>Both I and GF are 26
>Been together for 3 years
>Gorgeous chick
>Sex is amazing

GF does all kind of things to me, but I'm worried that fucking her in the ass almost everyday isn't very good on the long term.
She is willing and initiates anal most of the time, brings lube, makes sure she is clean down there (can't complain about that).

She usually to motivate me to get up (I'm hard to wake up) in the morning by telling me "If you're up in 5min you can do me in the ass" and it works pretty good.

I grab her (she always lubes up before teasing me to wake me up), and bust a quick nut in her ass to ease the morning wood, it's not "sex" really just release and since she knows I love her ass, she is actually pretty considerate.

I don't want to give that up, but sometimes I wonder about the consequences long term...

ps: my dick's size is a bit above average, both in length and girth, and not mutilated/circumcised/numb.

>6969 get
post a picture of her butthole and I'll tell you if it's damaged

Diaper at age of 30

This

photo is the only way for us to comment.

What in the world do you mean with consequences? You're not going to physically destroy her asshole.

If you mean the relationship, then your woman doesn't sound like a feminist, in which case she probably conforms to society and has a sexually submissive role in your relationship. This is good. With this in mind, reward her with vaginal sex, keep anal as the standard. As well as blowjobs.

But honestly, from a guy way, way above average size, you're not going to destroy her ass. I've even given a girl an anal prolapse - it recovers

This tbh op. Only way to be sure.

>You're not going to physically destroy his/her asshole.
Said every gay guy in depends ever

Good story. The girl in the pic hates her chest.

kind gross and borderline gay to put your dick where the shit goes isn't it? I mean you have 2 holes in front of you, and you chose the one that wasn't the vagina. Just questionable stuff.

fucking the ass feels different its nice if its clean,for some ppl its a major turn on since its kind of a tabu

>pic unrelated, GF just looks like her with smaller boobs (still enough for fun)

Also, I think I'll ask her directly tonight if she wants to take a break from anal sex for a while and see how she reacts.
She used to wake me up by sucking me off while drinking hot coffee, she has nice technique and it's one of the best feeling ever
(getting a blowjob while she stills has hot coffee in her mouth), nice girl.

I meant physically, I read so many "diaper at 30" in threads about anal that I started to worry a bit.
She never complained, but with girls sometimes you're supposed to simply "know", so...

Good to know anyway, I'm above average but just the right size for the girls I've dated so no complaints there either, I could be smaller than average...

And vaginal sex is mostly when we "have sex/make love", when she is just using her body to try to get me out of bed/help me relax after a long day, for some reason it's always anal, maybe because I come quicker that way, and since that the whole point...

nah man her asshole inner linings will absorb all that protein hits u givin her itll strengthen dat shite like da hulk moite.

u gud fam

Found the virgin

>not mutilated/circumcised/numb
I dont like your opinion and how you go about advertising it. Not one bit, no sir

Since the point is just to ejaculate as quick as possible, and the anus is tighter, + the mental rush (at least I'm not bored with it, doubt I ever will)
it's actually the more efficient way.

You know nothing and you most LIKELY have never, ever, got your dick sucked.
Just fuck away off and masturbate to anime.

How is ass fucking your girl gay? Grow up dude, when my girl is on her rag she gets super horny and asks for anal. She says it helps her cramps and I'm like "anything I can do to help"

cant tell if serious but no, dont fuck her anal often

reasons:

long term she wont be able to hold her poo in
cancers
damage
etc

do it like a treat to yourself

>anal lover couple here
Basically you don't have to worry about 'destroying' her ass. Same as the myth of vaginas getting widened after fucking. It's a muscle; it's made to expand and contract.
However, there is an issue related to her cleaning herself there. Using an anal douche affects the bacteria there. Because of this, it is not recommended to anal douche more than about once a week on the long term. This can have health consequences for her intestines.
You should probably not listen to advice on Sup Forums though. Ask a doctor or sex (toy) shop for advice.

This guy gets it.

you're increasing the chance of transferring an STD, but if noone of you 2 has one it should be fine

Oops, didn't know that.
She actually worked in a sex shop
(the "classy" type thankfully)
for a couple months to replace her friend who was pregnant, and she would bring tons of goodies back at the appartement,
And her (female) boss was pretty cool and knew her stuff, but that was 2 years ago not in contact with her anymore...

But she was the coolest, I was all shy the first times I came around to visit my GF and the shop
(I never really visited sex shops before, expect for buying poppers as a teen)
, but her boss was super cool, they were closing the shop but she was like "I have some stuff to finish, you guys have about 10 minutes if you want and my GF blew me in a cabin.

Never did stuff like that, shit was so cash, and after we came out she had the biggest grin, damn that was a badass job
(except for the weirdos hitting on her all day long)

Thanks to all the Sup Forumsros who gave me sound advice, cheers from France

>Be female and working in a sex shop
>Not expecting guys to hit on you if you are attractive.
>Okay.avi.mpeg.png

She was expecting it, doesn't mean she enjoyed it.
And it's a "classy type" sex shop, not in a shady street.
According to her boss most of the money came from the "lingerie", erotic food, dildos etc.

They just kept renting DVDs and had 3 cabins to jerk off, but they just kept them for tradition, most people have internet and can jerk off at home.
Damn we should have exploited the shop for more than a few BJ's in the cabin during her breaks.
Her boss was a milf, I'm pretty sure she would have been up for a threesome but my GF wasn't into sharing at that point (she considers a threesome now, her closest friends are all pretty chicks so I might get lucky one of the nights;

I don't push the subject though, she is enough for me

If all of your replies are true, you won the golden ticket, and should just thank God or Krishna or whatever, instead of thinking to stop the game

I was with an anal nymph gf once, felt good man

Sounds cool dewd.
I think I remember reading about getting a girl into doing threesomes and I think the thing they were saying was, that you can introduce the idea to her and then if she thought it was hot, then she will go ahead and do it for you.
Or, if she is bisexual then that would be the hottest thing.
I'm bisexual myself and I think finding a bisexual woman would be so hot, because then everybody would be enjoying it and not just for the guy to enjoy.
You know?

>doesn't mean she enjoyed it
>girl
>getting attention
>not enjoying it
something doesnt add up here

The diaper at 30 fags are 99% virgins mate, they are the same fags that post myths about pussy lips getting longer depending on mileage and other horseshit wizard beliefs.

>cheers from France
t est d'où !?

I know, I know
She claims to be "bi" like every chick ever, and she asked me plenty of times to tell her the one time I had a (failed) threesome with my ex and her best friend
>shot my load in pants when we were just at the "my god, I can't believe I'm fondling 4 tits and 2 asses" phase.
Damn, that's pretty high on my regrets lists.... I was still in High-School and not as experienced, and no opportunity to jerk off beforehand (it kinda happened on the spot)

Oh well...

It's kind of a different atmosphere in a sex shop to be fair.
She works in a music shop now and always smiles when she gets a compliment, but in the sex shop she told me some clients were pretty gross.
Like going to jerk off in a cabin, pretend that the DVD doesn't work so she has to get in there while he has his dick out.
That's why her boss didn't mind me hanging around.
I'm a pretty buff and tall guy, I can't fight for shit but at least the old perverts wouldn't try stuff like that when I was around...

Well that's a relief, I was feeling slightly guilty about it the last couple days for some reason.
Nice!

Salut, je suis à Poitiers. Et toi?

Did you save the fucking thumbnail?