On euro trip. I have a flight from amsterdam to oslo...

On euro trip. I have a flight from amsterdam to oslo. What are the chances I could get away with smuggling a tiny bit of weed in my bag?

don't do it, it won't ever be worth it

chances are 80% u'll get fuckd imho

>What are the chances
baaaad

youd have much better luck if u check it onboard inside something really fuckin airtight and smell proof like an altoid container but fuck is it really worth it just get weed in norway

near 99% chance getting caught.

Its not very hard to find decent weed in Oslo

not worth it, my friend go caught with a pound of xtc en he went to jail for six months

make cake, eat cake before checkin in you'll have a good flight

stuff a little bit of weed in the middle of a ciggie

smoke it before going on
or as the other guy said sneak i through cigs and be damn sure it doesn't smell

you could put it in a condom, tie it shut and swallow it. you'll poop the weed out when you get settled in Oslo and smoke

This produces chlorine gas

6 months is fucking ridiculous

Don't do it. You look a bit nervous at the airport, you're flying from a city where drugs are available legally. They take you to a room for a secondary inspection. You get busted. Your trip is ruined.

Absolutely not fucking worth it/10

Having said that, I've known people who have pulled it off.

Any you bros wanna help a poor fag get some of the devils lettuce?
Paypal: [email protected]

Even 5 cents would be appreciated

You'll definitely get away with it. Security are never suspicious of flights coming in from Amsterdam.

There are 2 ways, swallow or put it in anus. That is the ONLY way. You will never get rid of the smell any other way. Trust me i know what im talking about.

Buy bottle of talcum/baby powder. Triple/quadruple bag the bud and stick it in the bottle. Place bottle in CHECKED luggage, do not put it in a carry-on bag. Congrats, you just successfully smuggled drugs.*

*I go to Italy twice a year from the US and always bring a half oz with me in this way. Never had an issue, customs never have me shit.

Put in envelope, forward to hotel. Profit

Does this work?
Why would this work?

not op but I am interested in how people smuggle a couple edibles across US states via plane.

If you bought gummie bears could you just put them in a regular candy bag?

How easy is it to take dabs onto an airplane?

Somewhere between 0 and fucking none. Norway doesn't want your kind to begin with, they're sure as fuck going to pay special attention to jerkoffs coming in out of weedland.

You might get away with taking some edibles. I know someone who managed it just by peeling the label off so it just looked like normal food.

Taking shit on an airplane is stupid, and weed is not important enough to get busted for.