Hi Anons, wanna grow shroomies the funny ones just ordered 2 growkits for a tryout...

Hi Anons, wanna grow shroomies the funny ones just ordered 2 growkits for a tryout. If it works out i want to produce 200g (dry) every month and sell it for 10 € (germanfag here southern kind). Do you have any tips or suggestions how to make this work without getting caught

Other urls found in this thread:

magic-mushrooms-shop.com/en/instant-grow-kits.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Do you have any tips or suggestions how to make this work without getting caught
dont tell everyone about it

where did you buy the kits from?

That was my first thought too, but how to approach new customers? without telling anyone that you can sell it.

magic-mushrooms-shop.com/en/instant-grow-kits.html

I just want to make enough money until the end of 2017 to buy me this beauty. im not into the drugscene here in my place. But i know people from making party

Also biste Bayer?

ja

Google it, tard

i use bing. cant google

wenn du das hier postest, bist du viel zu dämlich um nicht erwischt zu werden.
Viel Spaß du Lappen.

Wtf did i just read

>i use bing
never heard someone say that before

Not op, opisafaggot...anyone know about that legit Netherland site where you can order psilocybe cubensis for 5euro coin?

bing has a way better picture search than gooogle. and i search for a lot of picutres. so i use bing.

Get mason jars for the environs.

welche stadt, digga?

bump

aus der digga

So this thread is about comparing search engines?

Okay.

Honestly will probably be the best thread of the day.

I have no idea why I come here.

Here's the best possible tip you will ever hear, take it from someone who's grown drugs before.

Don't. Tell. ANYONE.

People talk, it doesn't matter if he's your best buddy you've known since you were 2, he has other friends who he thinks they're his best buddies as well and that he can trust and the chain goes on and fucking on until it finally hits some stupid cunt who will either a) Want to rob you, b). Dob you in, c). blackmail you.

I never got caught, I know people who have, they all made the stupid mistake of telling someone what they were doing at some point during their time. Just go about your shit as per usual and never say a word.

oh my, you live nearby where I grew up. Shrooms selling isn't the most lucrative deal... best bet is going to psytrance festivals, take 1-2 days to sort out the bad ppl (aka cops or people who aren't chill) from the nice ones & then ask the nice ones if they want to buy. other bet is to go to a park during summer, sort out the stoners and ask them if they're interested in buying. Don't carry too much with you. If u want to have buyers who like your stuff.. consider making shroom chocolate & honey and sell those as well

I was thinking about doing this with a friend. He knows a lot of people doing more than weed. He's trustworthy so far know him for years. I will make him the offer that he sells the shrooms but only big packages like 20g or more. If he has a customer i will bring the shrooms to my friend and a day later he sells it. So i dont sell stuff no one knows me and he doesnt have shit at home when cops show up or people are at his home.. i would share the money with him. what do you think about this?

hm.. if u rlly trust him ok. mby use telegram with end to end for ur communication

other problem i see is, if you can sell so much mushrooms for lets say 10 months. its not like weed that can be used on a daily basis. So i think you need a lot more customers to sell 200gs a month then if you would try to sell dope. am i right?

Noone cares for shrooms. But shame on you for trying to sell them.

For best profits, you may should get in contact with the plutonium crew in strasskirchen

zamnesia, delivers to the whole eu, very trusted, and completely legal in the netherlands so you wont be scammed

there i order my weed seeds (Dutch amnesia haze the best strain ever)

true

Best strain
>not knowing potency is all about how well it's grown

>not knowing it's also about the strain as well

200g dry hahahaha
thats 2kg of shrooms.
it's not that hard to grow them using a bulk TEK, but who the fuck is gonna buy all the shrooms?

People usually take 2 - 3.5g per session. Maybe 3 - 4 times a year. You got 500 customers?

I tried doing something similar OP. Don't care to elaborate, they wern't shrooms but it was a niche regardless. You wont have consistent income selling shrooms. They're up there as one of my fav highs yet i've had a £40 bag in my freezer for 6 months untouched. Probs wouldn't even care if they got thrown out.
Point being there's just a time and a place for them, and it's not gonna be every day as the user commenting on weed said.

btw this was a window grow april till octobre 120gs dry

looks nice. Is it legal at your place or what did you do about the smell?

Can't. Google. Wtf?

no its not legal, i would have gotten into big problems. The smell was very intense. But i have a big flat so my neighbours dont smell anything i didnt smell anything when i visited them (i would have fotten rit of the plant if it were different)

True. Not too many people can handle long trips. I enjoy mellow trips for a few days, but most will just want it here and there. If I could I'd do them all the time, but it's just not practical.

erll, that's nice. I can't atm, since my neighbours would smell everything. but soon I'm moving to a flat on a top floor w/o neigbours next or beneath me thahaha finally i can get rid of the box

Whut? You've either never done them or you couldn't keep your shit together. Which is it, faggit?

I've gone through almost a half zip in a couple days before...depends a lot on the customers you find OP most can't handle that much. I don't take that much very often. Like this guy said, it's usually only a few grams per person per trip. It depends a lot on the quality too

>200g per month
>with no established customer base, to add insult to injury
top fucking kek
benutz die ernte erstmal um deine wahnvorstellungen zu kurieren, OP

I wanted to produce very potent shroomes so maybe 1.5 2.5gs per trip. but maybe i can sell those for 15 € 20 € but actually im waiting for an answear from a guy whos selling big amounts of weed and other stuff. I asked him if he wants to have Shroomies in his program. I think he knows what hes doing because hes doing it for years and hes very carefull. So maybe he has the potential to sell bigger amounts of shroomies

Growing them is easy as fuck. The kit does all the work. Its all about how you dry them out. Making a desiccant chamber is what you should go for but you've got to be smart about it. The quicker they dry the better but don't use heat, just desiccant. Keep em out of sunlight too, that'll reduce the potency

>implying cannabinoidcontent is not due to genes

you must be new to genetics