youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4R37KIgtcVE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OOtoipb4Zwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JrkDlBKVTy4

this nazi will dethrone the lesboxxy

Shame she's vegan.

What's an evalion?

What about Ashley Jones AKA Dill Weed? She's better.

The hype is real

she's a hillary plant to make trump look bad. where do you think those millions went?

staring right into your dickhole

I don't really like either but I'll do anything to get rid of the MLP brony boxxy faggots.

Then where's cracky, huh boxxy tell me that hmmm

Nah she was never Queen

>Sup Forums
HAHAHA

She was just a fad just like this bitch she was never queen.

Get You're ugly face out of here goldfish!

She was the first, and without her there would have never been "tits or gtfo"

no. go away orange.

>Maybe they'll start liking me again if I keep spamming her decade old shit.
>Can't post her modern shit because she's a man-hating kike feminist coal burner
good one faggot kid.

Hitler was the savior of humanity. It was the Jew world order vs Hitler, and Hitler lost. Humanity lost. Enjoy being jew slaves.

Jew world order are also responsible for this feminism movement, 9/11 which justified them to go kill millions of people so they could get federal reserve banks in those countries (which was at the time two of the five countries that didnt have federal reserves in them, they now do ofcourse), shooting John F. Kennedy who signed order 11110 to make the federal reserves in the US worthless. This is what they do, they infiltrate countries, they divide the countries and give out loans with extremely high interest rates, and collect as much power, money and influence for their people as possible while at the same time dividing other countries from within.

The Jews are in majority a people who think of all non-jews (goyims) as animals, and their holy books specifically talks about how killing non-jews is like a sacrifice to god, and how we are all animals, and that they should invade countries and lend money to them to rule the countries as overlords, and every jew should have 2800 non-jewish slaves, which we already are, they own the federal reserve banks in every country, let me repeat that, EVERY country except in North Korea, Cuba & Iran.
Don't kid yourself, they don't give a fuck about you whatsoever, and they will continue to take away your freedom bit by bit until you are nothing more than a farm animal for the pleasure of these elite Jews.

On behalf of humanity, fuck Jews. You are a sick, twisted, greedy, grotesque people who rely only the back of your betters. You are nothing but parasites who would get tortured until your last breath if the world was just.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho

^^^^^

Oy Vey! Shut him down!

hey boss can sombody gibe some nudes please

Theres this wierd triangle on my money. Strange.

You do realize some of the memes i post are 2016 like this one.

true Queen of Sup Forums

Boxxy forever

fuck off newfag

Oh you noticed that too did you? Yeah that is pretty strange...

You're a fucking retard, that's original boxxy.
Putting text on it doesn't make it modern.
KYS

stop this shit you fucking idiot

boxxy, AKA kike coal burning feminist thinks whites are privileged.

boxxy, AKA kike coal burning feminist thinks whites are privileged.

Have you tried folding them in the exact same way and placing them in order?

Double strange...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4R37KIgtcVE
Accept it! She 1000 times better than that Retard you call Queen

Your faggotry makes Boxxy sick

No it is you who is the fucking retard also once again Sup Forums is not a social media site therefore we are not about being cool & hip so fuck off.

Those first ten minutes literally made me cry.

RIP Hitler.

Thinking you can dethrone Boxxy. That's adorable user.

>I'm still stuck in 2008
KYS

No

Many have tried. None have succeeded. Long live the queen

Sweet, you faggots are arguing about two girls who don't even know about your exsistence

autism is the only reason you still think boxxy was or is queen.

Holy fuck. That video.

Where's your crown???

Too much red pill at once. That video is too much.

Autism is the fucking reason Sup Forums exists

>no boxxy

Leave.

FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN

DUDE. HOLY, FUCK.

Boxxy will destroy all who challenge her reign

That fucking video, holy fuck dude. Holy fuck.

We are fucked...

Ugly bitch with a Trump hat, so must also be retarded.

>queen

Bunch of fuckin faggots itt,kys

>women are horrible and retarded
>wahh we need a queen

Hhhhhaaaaa LOL LOL XD Evalion does like nigger dick LOL.

tldr version kgo

>wierd triangle
It's an Isosceles, moron.

no... No...

Too much red pill man. No. I'm legit in fucking tears.

What a ugly bitch

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OOtoipb4Zwk