How do you actually meet girls? I'm not in school and I work with a bunch of guys...

How do you actually meet girls? I'm not in school and I work with a bunch of guys. Should I just randomly walk up to cute girls in public or what?

Go to a bar and offer to buy them a drink

actually ... yes!
never fuck around at work - don't eat where you shit, you know...

I forgot to mention I'm 18 so I can't go to bars

Take dance classes or something, lots of girls there.
Unless you're really good looking, just aproaching women in public isn't a good idea.

Yes, ask them if they want to have a serious relationship with you right away.

>don't eat where you shit

just go to a bar have a good time with your co workers or friends or whatever. dont go there to "pick up a cute girl"kek

just have a good time with the people you already know, thats positive charisma and the rest will come.

maybe not the first or second time but ssometime there chicks arround with no guys and they're looking to have a good time and you look like you're having fun... so you get it.

>Should I just randomly walk up to cute girls in public or what?

Yeah, but take your cock out first, so they can check out your size.

Yeah that's a good point. I just don't understand how most people seem to have no trouble having a girl friend

Get some friends by joining a club or start doing sports that require a team.
you will probably get invited to birthdays and other parties after a few months and you meet new people there.
don't try looking for just girls, just look for new people and the girls come with them.

yes this does take over a year, but after that year you have lots of friends and probably met a nice girl that likes you back.

Buy a my little pony shirt. Fedora. And trench coat. Baggy dirty pants or jeans. Don't shower. Grow out hair.

You'll be swimming in pussy with the first tip of the hat.

Also gain 2-300 pounds. And quit your job. You won't have time with all the pussy you'll be getting. Having sex will be your new full time job with overtime.

Ymmv.

>18
>not in school
>asking Sup Forums how to meet girls

Just give up. Get lots of lotion, buy a fleshlight, buy a pillow. Kill yourself

Probably the best advice in this thread

>le autism

Date online. Those are girls looking to meet guys and they get to pick and choose which is very important. If you approach a girl in public, she will think you are hitting on her most likely and will treat you rudely as a result. If you don't want to date online, learn how to flirt and make sure there is mutual interest before letting her know you are interested (a key part of flirting).

Great advice user. Thanks
Also
>double dubs checked

It took me over 22 years before i figured this out.
since high school i only had three friends, we played computer games all days and never met new people. on birthdays we only invited eachother and never together with the families so i never met cousins of my friend and they never met any of mine.
i decided to stop seeing my friends and join a marching band. there i met the sister of one of the band members and now we are together for over 4 months.
24 at the moment and liking live more than ever.

>Should I just randomly walk up to cute girls in public or what?
only if you're attractive

>fucking summer

>live is great!