Attention all Sup Forumsoxxy Sup Forumsros we are now at war as a new threat to our beloved queen has come upon us her...

Attention all Sup Forumsoxxy Sup Forumsros we are now at war as a new threat to our beloved queen has come upon us her name is Evalion she is a racist girl who hates jewish people recently many newfags & random fags who came here from other places at random are now calling her our queen we can not let this fly join us & help the Boxxy fandom fight the good fight to bring Sup Forums back to its old roots we are sick of seeing this bitch on Sup Forums.

I will do all i can to help forever our queen.

I am on your side user.

Long live the glorious queen

Always & forever

Boxxy will make short work of the usurper

That can blast all they want. Boxxy will always be Queen. Her reign isn't in doubt.

Get in this thread & lets go bros.

Now that she is of age and has gotten very ugly. I don't want anything to do with her.i was all over Catie over Chloe but now I prefer chloe

oh look, another faggoty ass thread for this flat chested, cod faced cunt

has to be the same OP posting this shit all the time

I am user.

I bow to the Goddess that has the ability to make Sup Forums great again:

What this guy is saying is that Jews have pissed off nearly every other culture they've ever crossed due to their superior, if scheming, business strategy. In short, they've always taken the role of the money changers in areas that operated on multiple currencies, cornered the market, and charged exorbitant rates to exchange. They are very tight-knit as a community and when they get into a position of financial and/or political power, tend to engage in nepotism while the community around them falls apart; see pre-war Germany. Not to say there aren't also a fuckton of poor Jews, but this has been a pattern among the Jews for ages. They work their way into accounting and charge usurious, financially-debilitating rates on loans. Before the modern day, this was still widely recognized; see the character "Shylock" from "The Merchant of Venice." Furthermore, they see themselves forever as "God's Chosen People" and on the whole have repeatedly expressed the belief that non-Jews are less than human.
A small but noticeable and effective proportion of their population has angered and alienated the rest of society, and they're paying for it

>>...paying for it
They are?

And thus began the second civil war on Sup Forums TO ARMS MY BROTHERS

She must be destroyed.

There is no queen of Sup Forums

If there was a queen, Boxxy would be more likely than Evalion

Exsactly.

Tbf, Boxxy is hot

Agreed she is so hot.

dork.

if you don't like tits, attractive women and cod faced cunts with a cock

fucking faggots

Tbf I can fap to her

I love flat chested women with feminine penises.

Everyone here hates jews. Jews are evil

>feminine penises.

you fucking idiot

I have not seen shilling this bad since 04. Much like real life there is more than one type of cancer but it's cancer just the same.

>2016
>Not loving feminine penis
Reported for hate speech.

Fucking hell this is all cancer. What has Sup Forums become?

Pussy

It was always cancer.

Reported for being sexist by using the female reproductive organs as an insult.

Stfu
>new fag trying to act like oldfag.

But it used to be a good type of cancer, you know?

Ready to fight, lets do it

I am ready come in here. -

Allah Akbar sham wow!