>Pic related

Prostitution is always an option

Charlie?

Haha ur homeless

>Run away from home
Underage b& faggot gtfo

Move into the woods and live off land?
Sell your body and start smoking crack?
Move into my house and be my personal slave?
Do back to ur parents house and stop being a faggot?

Jump in front of a train

Library for free power n water refills

Church food banks are very helpful, find them listed online for your area

As far as sleeping in a big city, that's the hardest part.

Find buildings with roof access and setup temporary camp, and I hope you packed essential items like sleeping bag or blankets. Also socks, change of pants, shirts and a good jacket for sleeping rough. You will also need plastic/tarp for when it rains, it's easy to get sick from getting too wet and cold for nights in a row.

Go home and make peace with the establishment. Its an important aspect of maturity.

Yeah.. If physical abuse isn't happening you should call it quits, if you are in fact running for fear of safety, you need supplies to make it and don't trust anyone on the street.

I was never truly homeless, but I was a drug addict and needed money every day to afford my habit. Here's a scam to pull that netted me quite a bit of money, but you'll need an accomplice (female):

Send her into a grocery store like Big Y or Stop & Shop. Have her go to the service counter (where you can buy lottery tickets and send Western Unions and shit) and have her ask about a gold necklace she lost.

These stores usually have a lost and found basket with tons of lost jewelry. They'll just let her look through it. Hopefully she's got a good eye for real gold and can pick a gold necklace out from all the other cheap/fake shit. Then, go take it to one of those we-buy-gold places. Give your female accomplice a kiss on the cheek -- or $20 or something for doing you the favor. I don't fucking know.

My girlfriend and I (both drug addicts) did this ALL the time. Once they just let her pick through the stuff and she was able to swipe almost half the bag of jewelry. We made $300+ that day. Good times...

Of course you can only hit 1 store once, so you've got to go to all the other stores...

But we probably made just under $1,000 doing this, so it worked pretty well.

Steer clear of drugs and drug addicted vagrants, that can start an endless cycle of arrests and jail stays, police are not friendly to homeless and if you even hint at having drugs you will end up in county, then that fucks you over with anything work wise but mcdonalds.

You still with her? Kick the habit?

>run away from home
Yeah, I did that once when I was 7 years old. The streets are tough OP. Luckily you mum is probably making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for when you get back

Still with her, yeah. Been with her for 8 years now, actually.

And yes, we both kicked the habit. Jumped on the methadone train (whoo whoo!) and slowly tapered down to nothing. It took a year to do it, but we're both clean now and have been for some time.

I'm a teacher now, and she's... actually, she's working at a department store now, although not a grocery store. It was supposed to be an in-between, getting-clean sort of a job for her but she kicked a lot of ass there and so they've promoted her to department head and are prepping her for management.

Not that we're going to be rich or anything. I make $40,000 a year and she makes... well, probably about the same. I'm not really sure how much she makes. But it feels like being rich after, you know... being a drug addicty loser for so fucking long.

>im homeless and a fag, what shall i dooooo????

kek u cant do shit

Once OP has explained this plan to some street walking crack whore. What's to stop her from fucking OP of and just carrying out the whole plan herself?

That's top class user, glad to hear it. Sounds like life is good for you guys.

Go home

How r u posting?

My nigga! Don't forget to drink your own piss.

On his phone obviously. He's probably not even left his garden yet. And still using his home wifi.

I'm sorry where in my post did I suggest that OP should take on a street walking crack whore for his accomplice? I was sort of implying that he have a close female friend help him out and break her off a little something for the trouble.

Thanks Sup Forumsro

Yeah things worked out all right for us, but not so for friends of ours which kind of sucks.

There's this one girl we used to score with, hang out with and do drugs together and whatever, and at the time she was like us -- a drug addict, for sure, but somewhat functional. She still had her apartment, a job and everything. She was managing, you know?

Well, in the time that we've gotten clean and pulled ourselves together, she's apparently gone way down hill. I actually drive by her once or twice a week on this one street corner where she holds a sign (and her baby!) and asks passers-by for money. It's fucking SAD. I feel awful for her...

Yea put my point is, it's not a 2 man job. 1 female could carry it out herself. Infact 1 male could handle it if they had an innocent enough looking face. He'd have to pick out male jewellery though.

go an hero

Are you trolling?

Most of the jewelry will be women's jewelry. There will be very few pieces of man-jewelry in their lost and found. If you're a guy and you find a nice gold necklace, but it's clearly a woman's necklace, then you'll just have to leave it because no one is going to believe that it's your girlfriend's or some bullshit like that.

Second, they're going to be far less suspicious of a woman. That's just the cold, hard reality. A woman can pull that boo-hoo, my favorite necklace! I lost it! bullshit and no one will think anything... a guy? Ehhh...

Could a girl do this herself? Absolutely. A guy? Probably not.

What's to stop the girl from taking the necklace and just pawning it herself? Nothing. Which is why you should choose someone you're close with and trust and is willing to do you this favor for part of the proceeds. In other words, you don't choose a crackhead.

Twerk for your step dad until he loves you.

And I can't believe I had to explain this... kek

>man-jewelry
check your privilege you fucking cishet

You will be having sex with homeless people soon.