How does it feel knowing your favorite video games will never be as popular as League of Legends?

How does it feel knowing your favorite video games will never be as popular as League of Legends?

>i play dota
>has 1/3rd the players of league of legends
>still 10x the amount of 90% of other games

How did league get so huge?

Insanely happy, more players always equals casualisation

>>still 10x the amount of 90% of other games

What?
I dont like League either (I play Smite instead) but the fuck wa sthat supposed to mean

thank god the shit i play aren't filled with f2p casual foreigners like league. So many dirty Asians and southern americans.

Asia?

I hear Dotafags wank over their game like it's suppose to be better than LoL. Just because you like banging your head over a learning curve doesn't mean everyone else does.

Must feel bad for you knowing your favorite game is a for socially awkward weaboos and asians

faggot game for faggot people

I played DotA using the WC3 engine and quit not long after a earth panda was released.

Basically, League's Runes and Masteries, and skins and having a unique passive for each champ almost like a 5th ability is what I feel like makes League better than DotA, even though DotA came first.

Also,Guinsoo was one of the original developers of DotA in the WC days and he left and started or helped make LoL

play a real fucking game cuck.

btw cs>weeb shit

dota, a game 1/3 the size of league, has 10 times as many players as most other games

there you go

Just as well. LoL is a containment game for normies.

I'd rather not play Call of Duty 2.0

I wonder if these threads are made by autistic DOTA players that are on a campaing to make LoL bastards look worse than they are.

And that's quite difficult. I know 'cos I'm one.

How does it feel knowing you have taken a great game that was dumbed down and simplified for 10 year olds?
> and you consider it as wonderful.
> I also play vanilla wow and solitare
> more people play those than league of children

Fucking Weeb. SC2 will out class any game.

Angry birds.
Go fuck urself.

It's funny. The only argument most people use against is that it's too simple. Too simple. As if any fucking game is meant to be rocket science.
It's called a video game for a reason, you dumb cucks.

League of Legends is much harder than dota.

for example, dota has between 500k and 1.1million concurrent players depending on hours. Source being steamcharts. It also has around 12-14 million "monthly" players. So players that played in any given month.

League of legends doesnt release data to that extent. But theyve apparently got just over 30 million "monthly" players.

Smite by comparison has around 10k active players at any one time. (on steam that is, you could assume more if you count players without steam or console players).

My point was league has a ridiculous amount of players.

Well, ima dotafag, seems like youre more concerned about learnin curves and wanking than i am.

>685603379
that games unrealistic you can't even hit anyone glad im using hacks on it so i can piss off virgin retards

Your right go back to playing kick the can because your childesque brain does not have the mental capacity to balance last hits, denying, gold management, harrasment, pulling, runes, and calling miss in the first 10 mins

As long as the game has a large enough player base that there isn't problems finding people to play with, then its all good.

league is harder than dota

>Implying any of those "mechanics" make Dota the better game
Sounds to me you just enjoy arbitrary bullshit, dashed in with a bit of gameplay.
Have fun with your number cruncher simulator.

Tried both
It's not.
That's like saying water boarding is more effective that Vietnamese dick cutting
> Vietnam doesnt want answers they just wants to cut your dick off

That's the name of my dick

explain

league of legends is full of kids because its interface is made for kids.

I think denying farm makes the game easier than league. You can basically freeze a lane easier than you can in league. The rest you have mentioned exists in league and a lot more haha..

ITS ALRIGHT BECAUSE IM NOT A SJW COMPANY WHO THRIVES OFF OF WEEBS AND MANBABIES WHO CANT STAND BAD WORDS

hahaha Glorious. Finally someone realises csgo is fucking cancerous

Paragon is the new moba to play

Heroes > LoL

>my dick
>hard
what's not to get faggit?

>I play Smite instead

amount of players ≠ quality

tru

You sound angry that a similiar game to the game you play is better

Damn, you sound like cancer.

Sorry what is effect were you trying to achieve? Trying to enjoy a game or feel like you lost your most precious possession?
Unless you're saying league is like water boarding (which is hard to learn but fun) and Dota is the Vietnamese dick decapitation (Like the real world of dota player a small weird minority love it)

Friend of my had a car accident, and had a small stroke. So he swapped from dota2 to league of legends because it's much easier and friendly for people like him

The best example of game for normies

lol fell for my bait.
League is Harder than dota only because there are more people, therefore more competitive. Its much harder to reach the top in League than Dota.

League is gay, I uninstalled it this week because I couldnt stand all the bitching little kids on there. Literally all there is to do is level up and learn new characters, otherwise its the same old shit every time.

Yeh well you sound like you think I sound angry, when in fact I am not angry and it's in fact you that's angry about your game being like my spaghetti BECAUSE BETTER SPAGHETTI

A friend of mine is in a deep coma, hasn't come off dota since.

>CS:GO
>Praised for realism
>faster to re chamber sniper by switching to secondary and back
>each time you switch weapons you re chamber a new round without losing one
>first shot accurate, 2nd and rest of mag spread all over the fucking map
>always same bomb code, anti terrorists still haven't figured out
Should I continue?

>bitching kids
>"league is gay"
>"I rage quit and uninstalled it this week because.."
>Literally
Awh yeh totally know what you mean bro....

None of those are correct fam

Other than the bomb code

Nice b8 m8

It's actually 70 million monthly and 20 million daily. All my casual friends played it before, so did their wives

yes they are.
>using primary weapons, already cocked and loaded
>switch to secondary
>cocks gun: now loaded
>switch back to primary
>cocks primary again, in real life this chambers another round and ejects what's in the chamber, which would be a live round. in the game the live round is not ejected but the gun is cocked again.

Not rage quit, I quit playing for like a week because it was annoying, then I just thought, 'yknow what, league is gay, I dont want it gaying up my computer' and uninstalled it. Im happy to have the memory freed up.

realism? cs? are you retarded?

FB cancer may be more popular than Sup Forums, I don't care about numbers.

Nope, but csgo players are because THEY praise it for its realism. learn to read faggot

News flash niggers: MOBAs are unbalanced cancerous games and you should kill yourself.

Who cares? If I like them it doesn't matter

in Summary: League of Cancer is shit

kinda good, weeds out the autism from better games and localizes it in the most meme loving cock swallowing anime loving circle jerk.

Don't really care.

The gameplay sucks but some of the characters are pretty hot.

I learned to accept that the vast majority of people will always like shit tier things. If it simple, easy to play, and looks pretty, people will like it.

Well said

shitty game
easy to play
betas bored in their houses
Asking "Hurr hurr do u play lol?" To anyone in the few parties they are "invited".

if you're playing a competitive video game for realism, buy an oculus rift and a fleshlight so you can fuck yourself right off to your weeb shit.

But League of Legends IS my favorite game

this I play dota and it's better than league in so many ways I've played both , in dota you have options but in league u stick to the meta buy the same items with very little variation and you are a trash player if you don't get or level your ultimate when you can in dota these things matter less it's more about skill and which heroes you are facing

cheapest prostitutes have highest number of customers.....

how does it feel to know that your favorite LoL will never b Dota

Fizz has got to be one of the sexiest characters of all time

All Moba are shit, not protecting them or anything but seriously... SC2 is not even a game... just a fucking retarded APM race simulation.

How's it feel to know that your life is so empty all you can do is brag about a fucking stupid video game.

>You: no friends
>You: no social life
>You: failure

no one praises cs go for it's realism you retard.
it's praised for the competitive gameplay. it's a really hard game to master, and it's almost all skill based, when you are at the top of the ranks

Fucking great

My favorite game is cod. Pretty sure cod has more fans.

My favorite game is Super Mario, scrublord.

>comparing shit with diarrhea
fam

Hate to break it to you but smite is the most challenging and fun moba out there :/