sorrowfulselfharm.tumblr.com/
cutprince.tumblr.com/archive
cut-addicted.tumblr.com/
pastel-lacerations.tumblr.com/
flightfart.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude stop, you're not solving anything by doing this

what an amateur. downwards

Fucking faggot. Cut like a man or exit bag like a bitch.

Finish the job you cuntrag

fuck off with this attention seeking bullshit.

either grow up and get on with your life or fucking kill yourselves, stop all this fucking angst ridden self loathing and edgy fucking shit.
grow up , man up or fucking an hero you weak ass cunts .
fucking emo fuckbois.

/thread

cancer thread stay away

Wtf has Sup Forums come to telling some one to stop cuting go fuck yoursealf user

This is stupid. Cuting urself isn't fixing anything, ur problems are still there so.

Right? Try cutting longways for results my friend..

Did I win?

i didnt expect this thread
Anyways here have my folder
mega.nz/#!txh1nKgD!lbXBT--bLMQEk4G4LuVBvYkSZg3x1MXlJgDiCBOapZI

Why do people cut?
Looking for answers preferably from people with experience in the matter.

Haven't cut since february, scars are faded as shit. Had zero interest since being medicated for bipolar.

MODS

dubs of divisiveness

Fuck, forgot the pic

Fuck off fag

Does this count ? Im not emo neither I ever was I'm a btard on te verge of being a normie.

not atention seeking jua sending what OP wants.

What was that link to

Thise look like burns fam

nah it was some broken scisorcs that were near me when i snapped

my english sux sorry

picture flipped for some reason btw

Here's some reasons I did it:
> feel nothing, desperate to feel
> unbearably sad, rush of endorphins picks me back up
> feel like a worthless piece of shit, punish myself
> suicidal, hurt myself without actually killing myself
That last one, of course became a problem when I stopped cutting. I had an overwhelming need to kill myself and no means to cut, so I started downing tylenol until everything got numb and fuzzy. That was a fun 24 hours at the hospital telling different people what happened half a dozen times over with an iv line in my arm.

my cat gives worse scratches than your bitch ass

Well that covers about all the reasons besides enjoying the sight of blood or attention seeking. Thanks for sharing user.
For me it started as self punishing and for a short time I genuinely enjoyed it. Some punishment lmao

Are your scars typically out in the open where they can be seen?

It's not a contest, dick.

May I ask why you are sharing

My twelve-year-old stepson has cuts just like that.

Are you also a prepubescent whiny bitch?

forgot to mention this is like 2-3 y.o so scars faded quite alot

Kek

Because that's what the thread is about? Tbh it just makes me feel better to talk about my problems.
Back when they were still fresh and easily visible, I covered the shit out of the shit. Now that the weather is nice and the scars are faded enough that it only looks like discolouration fron a distance, I'm rocking short sleeves.

*Edgy faggot thread

meeting new people I usually hide them but sometimes having no option to hide 'em(doctor and gym)

Maybe he has cuts because you are a faggot douchecanoe who treats him like shit

>calls a few little scratches cuts

> emo scars thread
> superficial cuts brushed off as filthy casuals
Never change, Sup Forums

I'm out

I agree that it feels nice to talk about. But i usually dont, as I've found it leads myself and even the people around me to cutting.

That's kool. Your scars sound a lil less obvious than mine. They've faded over a year and a half but still visible. I just say fuck it and wear short sleeves, I don't want anything from people who will judge me for them anyways.

because if you want attention, you scrape up your very visible parts of your body

if you're actually depressed, you cut somewhere people can't see, and deep, or, alternatively, only deep enough to cut veins so you bleed a lot. everyone has different 'needs'

I dont subscribe to the whole "anyone who cuts on the arms wants attention" theory. Seems too simple
Of course I'm a bit biased, but I've thought about this a decent bit.

Don't often see cuts wide enough that you can see that exposed tissue under the skin. I've only had about 5 of those myself. Tried to avoid one's that wouldn't heal on their own

i'm sure not everyone does, but it's too cliche, it's a shit part of the body to cut for bleeding and depth purposes, and you have to know people are going to see it. you know that, you do it anyways. you are at least neutral about showing people you're mentally unwell, and people who do that are either too psycho to want to associate with, or asking for attention

damn that is my fucking fetish

i cut on the hips, and repeatedly, so it heals poorer and poorer. if you have any knowledge of how the skin grows (plastic surgeons pay attention to it) then you can know where it's easiest to have it split like that.

anyways, i lost the pictures of the cuts i had where i got to muscle. the fat kind of pops out like popcorn once you get to it, since it's packed in there

attention seeking
perceived coolness in being "in a dark place"
excuse for procrastination
just general weak beta faggotry

use this
Tumblr
tumblr.com/dashboard
bloodhime.tumblr.com/
cutters-last-hope.tumblr.com/
blood-now-is-good.tumblr.com/
femscar.tumblr.com/
pretty-little-mutilated-princess.tumblr.com/
sorrowfulselfharm.tumblr.com/
cutprince.tumblr.com/archive
cut-addicted.tumblr.com/
pastel-lacerations.tumblr.com/
flightfart.tumblr.com/

>emo
>man

coldnessinmyheart google it

I think a lot of people cut on the arms because when they are new to it they think "where do most people cut" and not actually put a lot of thought into it.

What would be the purpose of intentionally avoiding healing? Some sort of long-term self destruction?

Not helpful but k

not intentional, it just happens. i try to hide my cuts so that nobody will see it but potential partners, of which i'm already in a long term relationship with someone who knows and doesn't mind beyond me being safe. so that skin is just totally fucked up now

Don't think there's any better place to cut?
Then again, when people cut, they don't seem to change it up very much.

there's lots of veins close to the surface and the skin is relatively thin. i cut for blood and not depth, which results in pretty heavy bleeding for not that much pain/damage, so i can walk/do daily activities without bleeding visibly on pants, or being too injured, or risking infection

lots of thought went into it. i also used to bruise myself but after i cracked a rib i stopped. i'm not that desperate

Didn't know anyone puts this much thought into it. Even more than myself.
You've been doing this for a while?

Nice, i thought i was the only one to have this fetish, does it have a name ?

if youre still alive youre not doing it right. cut downwards, they cant stitch it back up

hematolagnia

winar

Yeah. I used to bite myself until I bled as a kid in response to pda. Pretty sure I was a CSA victim. Always sort of sperged out and hit myself when I got stressed, but I was beat by my family pretty bad, especially if i showed emotion, so I've always associated healing emotional pain by nursing physical injuries. When showing stress only gets you beat more, it's about the only option you have.

Cutting since age 12, 20 now, so a decent amount of time

I have cut myself, I have attempted suicide. I can assure you, thewere mutually exclusive events

this

That's a long time. How much thought have you given to quitting?

but that is just blood, we mean just scars.

He's right tho
If you wanna kill yourself just jump of a building or shoot yourself, cutting is for fags, really retarded fags

Not a lot. I've already got the scars, and the method is effective when needed, i'm not dangerous about it, and partner doesn't care, so i don't really see any reason to. People either date damaged goods or they don't haha

But now that I'm not living at home and everything is really stable and I have tons of money saved up, I really haven't needed to. I've got a great job and a great partner and our house is cozy, so I'm just lucky I got to make it here. Never really thought anything would work out for me tbh

>Cut
>Be a man

Choose one, faggot

Shit im fellin satisfacted , this thread is so much blood loved.

how is the autism going dude?

Most have long faded