Yo, i need to make a 30 second long film for school that represents me. Idk wtf should i fim...

yo, i need to make a 30 second long film for school that represents me. Idk wtf should i fim, and it has to be safe 4 work. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_JZhldWQPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

make a film with allusions to OP sucking dick

youtube.com/watch?v=h_JZhldWQPA

Yeah it has to be about sucking dick. I mean you are OP. Pixelate it or do it in a gay artsy way

or make a film where you glaze a donut for 30 seconds

It has to make sense

make a vid where you kill yourself

OP can't get punished for doing that. excellent! Just get him sucking dick first and we have a masterpiece!

A short webm clip of you sucking a transgender hooker dear dick will do.faagggggggggoooooottttttt

>make a sex change
>post a quick motion film about it
>if you get punished, sue them for being transphobic
>meet Obama

OP here from another network adress. My face has to be in the vid.

AND SO SUCKING!!!!

Then use a metaphor. Like a penis shaped banana entering your mouth with cream on the tip or something. Just trying to help OP

im being serious here, im fucked if i dont do a vid of me doing something NOT sexually refrenced...Like for real, help a brother out

a vid of you at a shooting range with a white text in a black screen at the end "You're next"

that i could do.....

this is actually good idea

draw on a hitler moustache and goosestep about while filming yourself

just remember that when you do this, you'll be the cringeworthy, weird kid that nobody likes and that's being watched by Police and FBI 24/7

how about a video of me walking down the street in a doge shirt, with epic music in the background.... (such cringe)

gay

how about you tell us something about you first?

>it has to be safe 4 work
>asks Sup Forums

wow you're a fag

well ,i have no fucking friends so i cant ask anyone else

i have no talents

since I don't think you'll want to make a film that says "I'm worthless and friendless", how about you do something cool
What hobbies do you have?

im on the comp all day long, thats basicly it. Thats why im asking what should i do.

just go for a walk around a place that has ot has had some importance to you and say why for about 30seconds.

The problem is that you are overthinking a shitty school assignment.

Simple is always best