Sup Forumsros I need your help...

Sup Forumsros I need your help. For about 2 months my seven months old iphone crashes and doesnt restart for several hours. When it tries restarting the screen starts bugging. Pics related

sell it online pretend it works, buy a new phone for the money

This.

Just go on Ebay or Amazon and take a picture of it when it's turned off, ofc. Say it works good and all.

And if they get mad about it, wtf they gonna do really? Nothing. Just close your account on ebay/amazon after the deal is done and you received the money. Simple as that.

this is a nice meme

I would really do it. the problem is, that there is a tiny split at the bottom right corner. right next to the homebutton

How about you call fucking tech support instead of bothering us about it you fucking retard.

Then take someone else's picture of an iphone?

Only 1% of the earth's population knows how to reverse search images.

But before selling that shit make sure you somehow reset it. You should be able to do that if you can still plug it in to PC and it connects.

So if the new owner somehow manages to open that shit up he doesnt find pics and phone numbers etc.

I did you fucking moron. they couldnt help you dimwit. otherwise I wouldnt bother retards like you

>your entire reply
>>>/reddit/>>>

>only 1%
>MTV produces a show based completely around reverse image searching

Btw a tiny split is nothing.
You simply say the phone works good anyway.

I know people who have sold broken iphones, I mean completely shattered screens. And they just sell it for a much lower price.

What did u buy it for?
Sell it for the half price.

>implying people watch MTV 2016

this is Sup Forums you faggot. its called random for a reason. if you dont like it just scroll down

Ever drop it in water?
Get caught in the rain?
Sweat a lot?

CHECKED

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY

Until PayPal refund them and send dept collectors after you for their money.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!

>> take red pill
Phone doesn't exist

I never dropped it in water, when it was raining I always kept it in my pocket so it wouldnt get wet
And I don't sweat that much. I bought it in November so it was cold and even though I sometimes sweated because of my jobb it never got in contact with much moisture...

and this thread is a fucking doubles thread!!

I've managed to sell someone the BOX the iphone came with. I even wrote that in the description, that there is no iphone inside.

I got $130 for that shit, I still remember it. Was 2 years ago. God damn he must have been mad.

Some people actually only want the box/package because they can later sell their phones for a bit higher price. But surely nobody would pay $130 for a box. He must have thought there was a phone inside it, or he's just a richass kid.

collector edition

Tried unplugging the charge port and booting it up? or unplugging the battery and booting with ac adaptor only?

jizz on it
should fix it

Also, wut?

Get a screen replacement kit on eBay and watch instructions on YouTube. Its easy and you'll feel proud. Then sell it on eBay.

this sounds like a good idea
maybe I am going to try it
thanks bro :)

There's nothing you can do to fix this op. This is clearly a hardware issue.. Other than sell it, what do you expect to be able to do about it?

What makes you so sure replacing the screen will fix this?

>iphone

ever tried to use a real phone?

says the android faggot who can't afford a decent phone

oK so basicaly its like this. youare at a friends house for like the night or watever and then you guys are making out on the couch (yeah!) and then like.. her dad calls on the phone and says "no i she likes it more if you use the other hand… yeah" and your alllike "oh dude your dad is trying to give me advice on how to diddle you" and then she's like… "i don't have a dad.." or whatever… but what!? WHO WAS PHONE?

I have a more expensive android phone than the iphone kek Try harder faggot

Android > Iphone you lazy cunt