/b, you guys gotta help me. My brother got his girlfriend pregnant a few months ago, the baby is due in 2 months...

/b, you guys gotta help me. My brother got his girlfriend pregnant a few months ago, the baby is due in 2 months. What happened was, my brother was banging her and she told him she was on the pill. So he trusted her, and she lied. My family is very wealthy and me and my family believe she lied to my brother and made an accidental baby because she wanted our and my brother's money (my brother owns a business). You gotta help me /b, what should I do and what should I say to my brother?

Be a good uncle.

>you guys gotta help me
I ain't gotta do shit, Nigger.

Throw the skank down the stairs so she gets a miscarriage

Nothing you can do. Just tell your brother that he is on the hook for 25% of his income for the next 22 year. Plus college tuition, braces, medical, etc. His life is pretty much over, unless he makes enough that we will be able to get by with 40% of his gross income, after taxes and child support.

You should marry me, rich boy...

you say you have money, then use it well, that´s the answer.

post noods on this thread

Yep, this. It's too late to consider the 'problem' anything other than your niece/nephew. Keep the focus there.

Sign over all his belongings to dad or you. She sues, he has nothing. Shes poor so shes on the hook for money to get him sued. When it dies down return stuff.

Sue for what?

Poison her baby slowly to death through her food

due in two month and he didnt see it? she must be really fat

Share the wealth you greedy fucker. You did fucking nothing to earn that money your father stole it off hard working people no doubt.

Have yourself hired on to be a paid consultant to family buisness for exactley what bro makes. He stays on for via volunteer work to keep up his end. You pay his bills and a credit card in your name too.

lol it smol

This

Hire a good kike lawyer or something. Or start dosing his girlfriend with crack or heroine. When the child is born they will drug test the mother and baby. When the test comea back positive, the state will take her baby away and charge her with child endangerment.

if ever she sues for wtv the fuck cause girls do that when their mad

haha like the female fucking deserves it too? why her more than everybody that worked hard?

No he knew, I just decided to share it now.

Get it aborted. Seriously. That is not the way a man should have to live; with a golddigging cunt and her crotch goblin.

I meant share the wealth in general, not just preggo

She will sue for childcare and possible allomony type things if he says hes giving her nothing......she sues for said childcare....legally hes broke because plan A...she cant take anything.

Who cares, it's your brothers money/life he can do what he wants with it

If you're wealthy I don't think you'd have any problem with killing her and hiding it???

He needs to get married and start praying to Jesus immediately. You can't have a baby out of wedlock.

I don't think that's going to happen. They already had a baby shower and the name of the baby is going to be Penelope. My family is already getting gifts and cards for the baby. Plus my family has a proud name so it would be looked down upon to abort a baby, in the beginning my bro thought about putting the baby up for adoption but that was in the past. Although it could still happen, the baby is born, put for adoption, bitch gets fucking pissed, my bro beats her, bro leaves and comes back home while bitch slut lives with her mom in a shtihole.

beware of feminists, a richie boi beating a poor innocent woman is enough bait to unleash the shitstorm

Just aim a bit higher.

You're just pissed your bro is spending money on her instead of you

>innocent

This, my cousin had a similar situation, i own his company for now

bump

Middle kick her till the baby aborts it self