Be me 19

>be me 19
>girl comes to sleepover
>not my gf
>the girl lets call her T has a serious relationship with her bf so my gf has no suspicions
>so far its a fun night until around 1am
>T comes and sits in my lap and asks if i think me and my gf will get married
>i don't know but i really hope so
>she says it's pretty much the same with her and her bf
>she says sex is getting boring though and asks how to spice up their sex life
>why don't you try roleplay?
>what do you mean?
>like for example he pretends to be a cop arresting you and you'll do anything to be let go or some shit
>she wraps her arms around me and says "oh officer i'll do anything if you let this little accident slide...anything"
>boner
>she notices
>and looks at me
>woah sorry T i guess you did a good job haha
>she gets on her knees in front of me and looks up at me and says really slowly "anything"
>hnng
>ok T i think you've got the hang of it
>she laughs and says alright and gets up and the night continues normally
>this morning she texts me asking if she can comeover today so i can help her with some ideas she's been thinking of

idk what to do guys do i say yes or no or make up some excuse or just tell her that i feel uncomftorable or what? i'm thinking about telling my gf....T is like a 8/10, but i love my gf.

It just depends on if you think it's worth ruining your relationship. Or just get your gf in on a 3 way, that works too. Getting cheated on sucks, I know.

As someone who goes behind their gf of three years back whom has been nothing but supportive on a daily basis, don't. Probably killing myself because of guilt. Little different situation but it will eat away at you if you really love her.

Talk to your gf about it. Ask her if she's alright with you helping her think of scenarios, but nothing more. If your gf doesn't trust you, ask the other girl if she can be there to make sure nothing happens. Trust is a very valuable thing in a relationship. Don't ruin it.

You are 19. Take it from me, don't marry your high school sweetheart. Fuck this new girl. Repeatedly.

love is a lie just do it

You're 19, cheat dude that girl you're with isn't going to be your wife and you'll realize in 5 years how dumb you were, if you don't fuck the other chicken you'll regret it I promise you. Have fun

This guy.

Listen to this guy, do it OP.

If you don't do it you're probably gay. What's worse, knowing you cheated or knowing you're gay?

The first girl you love will never be the last girl you love

Listen to this guy.
and if the girl that came over knows how to contact your gf, youre fucked if you even try anything

My great great aunt has a print of that painting in her living room. It's weird being reminded of my aunt while browsing Sup Forums

ok so i gave her the ok to come over but im not gonna do anything just gonna talk about her ideas

Don't waste you teenage years in serious relationships they almost always end up sour and even if it doesn't when you're older you will probably regret not having the experiences most teenagers go through.

Kek dumbass she doesn't want to talk about ideas she wants to fuck.

See if you can open your relationship some. If you did get married now, you'll end up regretting it unless you have an adventurous wife. I've been with mine since I was 22 and she was 19. Eight years later we have started dating other people together. It's awesome but kinda a pain in the ass. We actually want a full time person in both our lives (we are Bi, and thank god for that. Guys fuck my wife, but i fuck them back lol), but the last people we dated, a couple, fucking wrecked our hearts. The guy was a pussy that bailed cause me and his wife loved each other, and he broke my wife's heart. Stupid SOB.

Do it dude

Should tell your gf to cover your ass. If you dont plan on doing anything anyway, should be no issue for you.

I hope T is not pic related. That is def not an 8/10

You're a disgusting retard jew nigger faggot. Fucking die.

This

i dont understand this painting

1. Don't marry your high school sweetheart. You'll regret it when you're 30, probably sooner.

2. Cheating on her when you're 19 does NOT define who you are (i.e. the "good guy") fit the rest of your life.

3. Really think about this next one:. You're only young and stupid ONCE. Then you die. Live while you can.

This 100%%%%%%

She already said she'll do anything. You know why to do, Opie.

Why would you even ask Sup Forums? We're all a bunch of faggots who want to fuck chicks vicariously, so obviously we'll tell you to do it. And provide pics and video

(quints)
A N A L
N
A
L

>685611103
4. Post pics of both of them and let Sup Forums decide.

That's a lot of 1s mustĺ be true

Ugh fake Oktoberfests...

ask your gf for some ideas, she's going to have some interesting feedback to give you guys

P-p-p- PUSSSY

Fucking pussies.

Do it op, don't be like this faggots.

Yolo, fuck as much as you can.

You will break up with your gf at one point might as well make it sooner.

Or start early on your piligamy game son.

God damn, trolling sure is easy these days...

>Not realising the pheremone-lacquered signals this woman is giving you
Stop dicking around OP, get some wet-wet and be alpha.

this. you won't marry her

first option is try and get your gf to have a threesome (best)

second is cheat on her (if first doesn't work and you don't really care about her)

third is dump her (do not do this, if this T grill is cheating on her current boyfriend and you start dating her, guess what? it's happening to you next. besides, girls are jealous, they always want what they can't have. there's a pretty decent chance that as soon as she can have you, without the risk, you will become boring to her).

Ratchet af

T H I G H S
H
I
G
H
S

Quints. Wow

>be me 19
>girl comes to sleepover

already fake and gay. What kind of 19 year old has "sleep overs"?

You just have people gang out preferably at your own place and don't call them sleepovers.

How can you tell?

>Be 19
>concerned about the implications of your actions
You're young, fuck it

no one is speaking german

ask her if she can send you pictures of the ideas.
whatever she sends back will tell you what her plans are.

she just got ready and is on her way over right now

>implying he can hear what language people are talking through a jpg file
teach me your ways senpai

this, op. you'll just regret not doing it and planning a marriage at 19 is plain fucking bullshit that'll only cause you pain, both if it really happens and ruins your life in various ways - and if it doesn't happen and leaves you a miserable little idealistic heartbroken crying faggot. 19, you're just a little kid

OP post a proper fucking photo of her.
If she wants to fuck your brains out then you should have some form of social media of hers.
Post it you fag.

sorry for punctuation, I'm drunk

Hell yeah, OP. Let's brainstorm role play for you guys to carry out. If pic related is her, I'm thinking a cowboy vs. Indian theme. (She's obviously the Indian willing to do anything to save her family from slaughter.)

pic related? can't remember if you said so or not and I'm not rereading the thread.

Oh god I wish someone had hit me with a board that said this, fuck.

She obviously wants to fuck, the ONLY reason she wants to cum over. Tell her the rules 1st off.
She obviously needs something so say "because youre my friend, I will fuck you because you need to, but I love my girl so do not tell anyone"

Dont be a fag, just hit it.

Its true

No need to tell your gf. It's a bad idea to fuck with this girl though. You've done nothing wrong yet if the OP is the whole story. Keep it that way and you've got nothing to admit.

that's sad, man

i hate you

If you marry the bitch you're dating at 19 you'll be divorced by 23 anyway. Fuck t.

Especially if t stands for Tatiana

the question is not to fuck or not to fuck, the question is whether you're hollow enough to live with cheating on your gf, if by some miracle she's the one. small chance, but still very possible since you're considering putting a ring on it. let's just hope your judgement doesn't fail. I'd probably fuck, but that's because I live 2fst2frs

NEVER tell your GF ANYTHING! EVER!
It will fuck with ur relationship with ur friend. She will start to hate ur new girl and shell make u decide...

NEVER. TELL. EVER.

Can you post pics when you two fucking. Thanks.

Look my nigga, you're 19. You're too young to be in love. Take it from me, I was in love with a girl who I had been best friends with for 5 years before we dated. I thought it would last forever but nope. I passed up a beautiful Black/Venezuelan girl for my ex and now she fucking hates my guts. Do it bro, fuck the SHIT out of T, but keep it lowkey. If it gets out, it gets out and then you and T can give dating a try.

you are 19. you haven't met the love of your life yet. my mother always told me to fuck as many women you can so you know what you like before you get married.

I'd say fuck both for a while. when it starts getting too much end it with one or the other or both.

i hate the idea of cheating but this guy isnt too far from the truth

My advice is to fuck t. But I think I've fucked every bitch that ever wanted to in my life. Old ugly fat. Never mattered to me if they were in a relationship or I was. It did at first but once I fell in love and got fucked over 3 times I stopped caring completely. I've been called heartless asshole and everything else. The way I see it I'm just beating them to the punch

Cheat

Everyone giving an opinion based on your age is an idiot, so I wouldn't really listen to them. I will say this though, most elderly people say its the things in life that you didnt do that you regret the most. In your shoes, I'd tell her yes, because there is a possibility that she really does just want to talk. And in the event that she really does want more, that's where you actually need to make a decision.

Pretty much this. I will say though, I met my current wife at 19 and we have been together since (I'm 31 btw). We have a beautiful son now and I wouldn't change it for the world. I did fuck multiple before her numerous times. I got my shagging out of the way. If you haven't yet, you fuck T right in the pussy.

do the right thing OP, cheat

Also roleplay ghostbusters.

He has a girlfriend already, read the OP

I'll take "shit that never happened" for $500

OP you are clearly in love, but if I were you I'd have fucked her.

I did read the OP. If he doesn't think it's going to be marriage material, I say cheat and see what happens.

holy shit dubstreak m8ey, samefag here.
Btw he said she's on her way over nearly 30 mins ago so he's probably gone.

Just tell her it makes you uncomfortable, fucking her might be the 'manly' thing to do but if you cheat on your gf word spreads rapidly, if you really want to do this but you actually love your gf you'll cut her loose before making her feel like she isn't good enough for anyone. Respect people you have a relationship with

Seriously, what the fuck are fucktards like u doing on this site? When did they start letting complete fucking fuckwads on here? go white night on fucking reddit you loser.

I'm turning soft.
But if you've got something good, why ruin it?
You could end up with nothing and it may take you awhile to find another girl that wants to fuck you.
Interpret this as you will......

>fuck
>fucktards
>fucking
>fuckwads
>fucking
wew m8ey you need a beer and some ibuprofen

Lurk moar faggot if you've been here since 2006 like me you would know some of us have morals nigger

T is here and just went to the bathroom so far she is dancing all sexy in front of me and asking if i a guy would like things she's doing but if it gets too physical i'm gonna stop it

sorry to get everyones hopes up but i love my gf too much

tits or gtfo

Also I condone getting mad pussy but don't condone making people feel worthless in the process

>be me 19
Stopped reading there

faggot

haha thats funny similiar situation i dissolved the firing pin ofmy rifle tonight as i found my partner was seeing someone else and i didnt want to risk getting worked up and murder suiciding.

funny.

if more people like you killed themselves sooner, more people like me might not kill themselves sooner.

fuck you.

Census is in op, do it

Good man, I was expecting less due to all the faggots on here telling you to fuck

Holy fuck quints!!! Op, you have to comply

THIS. Fuck her or you'll regret not doing it when you're older. It will haunt you instead of giving you a great memory.

Also it's good to learn how to compartmentalize these things, and have them as your own life that is not beholden to rules or social patterns.

You can still love and even marry your current gf. She never needs to know. And you will be more confident because of it.

you just make me cringe, you little naive bitch

if you do not fuck her you are an idiot. not trying to encourage bad behavior for the lulz. it is a fact

>Implying he'll remember when he has Alzheimer's and slowly forgets dre

she took off her top? lol dude don't slip up or you're getting some pussy whether you want it or not

this. probably a fake story but it's never worth it to cheat. it's seriously just a nut. jerk off and see how stupid the idea was

Christina's World, by Andrew Wyeth

This, fucked several bitches in high school while dating one girl for 2 1/2 years of it, thought we were gonna get married, never felt guilt unless I was close to being caught. Single now, fucking less bitches though

>Iq test
>"Did you fuck that girl when you here 19?"
No
>"Do you want to fuck the bunny?"
Yes
>Results: your iq is 0