Where the fuck do I find this new nitric acid isis vid? Own up you fuckers

Where the fuck do I find this new nitric acid isis vid? Own up you fuckers

bump I wanna see this shit

shameless self bump yo, in the meantime does anyone wanna discuss this EmDrive we've been hearing a lot about?

You know that we can see the posters of the thread right?

What's that?

wut u on about

He's saying and are samefaggotry, OP is a retard who doesn't seem to be aware of the IP counter

Something that doesn't work and never will.

How do u see the ip counter? Inb4 lurk moar cucks

bump

Never said I wasn't fagolas

what did they do

Why not, substantiate your claim

You're better off asking on the /sg/ threads on pol fam

It's clearly the OP you dumb cunt. Is he pretending to have a conversation with himself? No he is not. Wow.

Well considering NASA tested it and got a net thrust it very well might.

People need to remember that the laws that supposedly govern the universe are simply based on our experience. The 'laws' of physics have changed massively over the last few hundred years; why would you think that now we've reached this stage of development those laws are fixed?

BUMP

no luck meyt

Forgot to link my post, yeh I was samefagging first three posts never denied it

>fuck me you lot are dense

It's not like the body disposed in nitric acid is going to dissolve in a minute with sparkles and all that hollywood shit. It'd take hours to digest a human being. More accurate would be submerging a person in sodium hydroxide, it does the trick although it's not acid.

It's basically a drive which supposedly provides thrust by bounding radio waves around inside a completely sealed chamber which, if it does indeed work, is completely contrary to the laws of conservation of momentum and basically throws one of the core rules of physics out of the window.

There'll be explanations, definitely. Was reading about something involving the laws of conservation of momentum applying to quantum netting (I'm as clueless as you dw).

NASA is getting a paper peer reviewed. The inventor has released a paper although he makes some extravagant claims...

Or perhaps fluoroantimonic acid, although I'm surprised the mudslimes managed to even get nitric acid, shit's expensive