Mom x son thread

mom x son thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/incest/comments/4gbkcx/ms_i_am_a_43_year_old_woman_who_has_been_in_a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

legit conversation i had

anybody here ever actually banged their mom?

bump

I've wanted to, I've seen her naked and walked in on her playing with herself before but I never tried anything with her unfortunately

is she married?

Twice yeah, why?

im skeptical but curious....

is she married right now?

Yeah. Has been for a while

I have but it's not like I have any proof or anything

you could greentext and not be a faggot

Yeah, three times, she wasnt conscious in any of them

That

story fgt

Sauce?

Ive wanted to for a while, no idea how to get her to go with it though

>be 14
>staying home alone waiting for mom to get back from her outing
>her friends drop her off and lay her on the couch, tell me she drank too much but she should be alright in the morning. nothing to worry about.
>okay
>she's in a form fitting green dress
>it'stime.jpg
>slap her face a few times, gently but enough to wake her
>she doesn't budge
>roll her dress up from around her knees to her hips
>purple thong
>mom you cannot color coordinate worth a shit
>pull it off, mom moves around a little
>i nearly had a heart attack.
>she rests again, pull one leg off of the couch and prop it up on her foot
>don't even bother playing with her pussy, just crawl on top of her and wriggle my penis in
>fuck her
>pull out before coming, nut on her thigh
>clean it up, put her clothes back on, never speak of it again
Felt good man.

read this

reddit.com/r/incest/comments/4gbkcx/ms_i_am_a_43_year_old_woman_who_has_been_in_a/

>>mom you cannot color coordinate worth a shit

why dis lil dude have grey hair tf the fuck

>oldest was 12 and youngest was 10, now they are 26 and 19, respectively
Something doesn't add up...

Bump. FUCKING LOVE THESE THREADS.
When I get home I will commence a dump

I want to lose my virginity to mine

>looks at picture
>sees jason in the window
okay then

>asked for it at 12, my youngest at 10
can't you read?

The thread yesterday 404d before I could finish typing my story. I'll preface this with how it all came to be.
When I was 11 one of my (female) cousins came to live with us due to her parents having marital issues. We became fast friends and went out to play in the dirt, woods, played with toys, etc. Normal kid things.
After a couple months of her being there, we were out in the woods one day and she had to pee. She had seen me pee all the time, but I always turned around when she did. Not because she asked, but because I felt it was right. Anyway, this one time I didn't turn around. She removed her underwear, which kinda weirded me out, and she crouched. I was entirely confused. I was sort of sheltered.
I asked where her penis was, she said she didn't have one, and I asked if I could see what was down there. She didn't care. She lifted her shirt (she was wearing a cutesy dress) and I got down on my knees to inspect it.
I don't know what came over me, but I just licked her vulva. She giggled a bit, then told me to do it again in a joking way. I did. She giggled.
She wanted to do it to mine next, so I let her.
A couple months of doing that in the woods and we were competently playing and sucking each other. Another month or some shit and we achieved vaginal penetration. It continued for two years, and by the end we had achieved deep penetration and were having normal sex.
EVENTUALLY we were caught mid-act and were severely punished. Not long after that and my cousin went back to live with her parents.
Now, because of missing my cousin I was a horny little shit and started humping everything I could. The... results were pretty much all around the house. My mother was furious but instead of punishing me straight up we talked it out, which was embarrassing as fuck.
I told her how I missed my cousin, and what we did, and that I couldn't get over it. I begged her to let me see her again, to which she replied that her parents said no and wanted me to stay away.
cont.

bump

Thread is probably going to die, but bump.

BUMP

bumppp

Bump

bump.

Sauce?

Look at the fucking image.

So after the whole conversation was over and me basically in tears about wanting to see her again, my mom said she would compromise. Instead of seeing my cousin, she would allow me to touch her instead as long as I never told anybody. She said it in a way that wasn't direct, but it was a not-so-subtle hint.
Next day my dad went to work and my mom was sitting in her recliner. I went up to her and sort of froze. I tried to talk, couldn't muster the words, but I sort of went full autist and pointed down at my crotch.
She went through the house, locking the doors, pulling the curtains, making sure nobody was outside, etc. Then she went to her room and asked me to come with her.
By the time I found the courage to follow her and go to the doorway she was already half undressed. Her breasts were free and my boner couldn't be contained.
I figured she would stop there and just let me touch her breasts a little bit. Instead of that, she continued to undress in front of me until she was completely nude. She laid on her bed and told me to undress and join her.
My heart was beating ninety miles an hour and my whole body was trembling, but I sat beside her on the bed.
She started out explaining what exactly breasts were, she told me to feel them and to squeeze them to understand what they felt like. Then she told me about her nipples, how I use to suckle them as a baby for milk. I asked if I could try again, and she said yes.
I suckled for a bit, though no milk came out. I did one nipple, then the other, while she guided me hand to her other breast and physically showed me how to pinch and caress her nipples.
It was more of sex ed than something legitimately sexual, but it was still pedophilia.
Next she told me to scoot down and explore her vulva. I complied and, even though I had already done it with my cousin, I spread her labia and pretended not to know what I was doing.
I eventually started licking and sucking on her clit without her asking.
cont.

Moar damn you, before it 404s

Woah...
my boner..

Which sort of got me in trouble. I wasn't supposed to know about that yet.
Either way she eventually guided me into her, and explained how to thrust my hips.
I fucked her, and due to having had a lot of intercourse before it took me a while to cum. And I made sure to cum inside of her by "accident."
I'm not sure if she received any pleasure from it, but I sure as fuck did.
After it was all said and done, we didn't speak about it for a while.
I hadn't the balls to ask her to do it again for another couple months. However, one morning when my dad went to work I straight up asked if we could "do that thing again." She was really hesitant, but after telling her that it really hurt (it didn't) and felt weird (it didn't) she finally caved.
Instead of going to her room, she simply took her pants and underwear off right there in the living room and kicked back in the recliner with her feet propped up on the footstool. I clambered over her, laid on top of her body, and prodded my dick against her vulva trying to find the hole. She had to aim me inside of her, and once she did I took off like a wind up toy. I really did love every second of it, and during the session I frequently played with and suckled her nipples.
She asked me not to cum inside of her, but I did it anyway. Gave the excuse I "couldn't control it" and that I was sorry.
Obviously she forgave me, and afterward we went back to normal.
After that day I started to ask more and more frequently while dad was gone, and while it took several months it became a day-to-day thing. Eventually it got to the point where I would just go up to her while she was doing something and flat out ask if she wanted to "do it."
Most of the time the answer was no, but I'd ask again later in the day when she didn't seem busy and I usually got a yes.
Doggy, face down ass up, missionary, bent over the arm of the couch, as the months went by she let me do it in numerous positions.
cont. one more

Go on, brothers....

No sadly, my brother wouldnt let me take a turn, I always ended up watching.

It lasted a few years before she broke it off because I was getting too old (I was 14 by then). Near the end of it all we were having frequent, but casual sex. Pretty much everything but anal went. Blowjobs, cunnilingus, breastfeeding, intercourse in various positions and locations around the house.
My absolute favorite was the one and only time that I surprised her (which could've netted me a severe punishment) by rolling up her skirt in the middle of the kitchen while she was washing dishes. I don't know why I did it, but I was horny as fuck. And, rather than stop me, I slapped her butt and played with her pussy. I didn't do anything other than that, but later in the day she let me fuck her while we were eating at the kitchen table.

Now, we have a pretty stable relationship. We haven't talked about that part of our lives, and I'm pretty sure she regrets it quite a bit though I'm not certain.
To this day I feel like if I went up to her and asked her, she'd let me fuck her again with no issue.
But I'm not. She's not really mentally stable anymore, hell she could've been the same back then and thought she was just helping her son through life. I don't know.
I talk to my cousin infrequently but we've never broached the subject. It was just a moment in our lives that we did as kids, and it passed.

thats not mom and son >:V

Thanks user

rule34 still counts mate.
>ever family guy much?

Sorry.

So, Sup Forumsros. Would you do you mum?

ew no

saved :^)

Maybe I mostly sniff and wear her panties

Great start. Maybe you sould try to smell it raw. Just a little lick.

what is this called

Maybe I've grinded up against her ass before in the kitchen

hot

In my country we have a word for it:
"Encoxar a mãe no tanque".
Supposed to be a bad thing(for normies). You should try.

3D.

sauce ?

My mom