So windows just rape upgraded my pc to windows 10, how fucked am I?

so windows just rape upgraded my pc to windows 10, how fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamgifts.co/gowallet/?id=egcF7BU2b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its actually really smooth

Just don't accept the license agreement for Windows 10

Just delete it afterwards

boil computer

Install Linux

It's really not that bad.

Yeah, delete the system32 folder and your old OS reinstalls.

this tbh fam

way better than 8, on par with 7 for normal users imo.

>tfw no good windows os since XP

Back in a simpler age, without all the bullshit bells and whistles included

You can uninstall Windows10 but since you are dumb enough to allow this to happen against you will in the first place, there is no saving you. You're very fucked.

>WITHOUT all the bullshit bells and whistles

you mean with. win10 actually gets rid of all the bullshit bells and whistles.

it's like everyone assume Microsoft won't install an upgrade on Windows 7 to spy us all, like "only Windows 10 spy us"

everyone is affraid of metroUI, i never use it, and dont lie to yourself, anybody use Windows menu anymore

Cortana is why you are wrong

Vista was pretty good

you're not forced to use cortana though.

windows 10 is way better and you're a fucking retard for not installing it earlier

Like a prison bus of niggers lined up ready to use your asshole like a gym

It's not too bad I dig it personally, worst case if you really hate it there is an option to downgrade back to whatever windows OS you had before

No more fucked than you were not getting a Mac in the first place.

you can disable the features but it is always running. the only way to stop the process completely disables all windows search functions, if i recall

The spying only relates to the programs you install remember, other files are not affected.

>mac

You fucking fag

All right op, if you want to roll back, once it's done, click on recovery and select "go back to windows" and whatever os you had will be listed.

is this bait

Got a call from my mother the other day because her computer did this....the fucking rage was hilarious wish I had recorded it.

Begone with thou, heathen!

this OP decline when it finnishes

You done goof'd fam
Windows 10 killed my hard drive last month for their shitty early build because it's not perfect, lots of people are experiencing this issue, at least 60% of victims got their hard drive data corrupted after upgrading to Windows 10.
Rip your laptop

95 still best OS

Tell your lappy to relax his batterycheeks and take it like a dell. It feels great.

Yes, because if you decline the license agreement, they have to revert it to your old windows 8/7/Vista/whatever you had before.

Did someone say raep?

>Hating on mac when all you do is browse Sup Forums
>Preferring Windows
>Not running Gentoo
>Windows and Mac plebs being retards

Enjoy your backdoors and bloatware idiots.

As if gentoo is any better. How's micromanagement, faggot?

It's better than being a windows cuck and agreeing to let the NSA steal your info. Plus, I can switch to Arch, ubuntu, fedora, etc, when ever I want. You're stuck with Microshit 10.

Pick one and stop being a pretentious cunt. I prefer mint or ubuntu. Gentoo sucks

when they where revealing it it blue screened.

steamgifts.co/gowallet/?id=egcF7BU2b

For normal users, it's not absolutely terrible. They've made some normal tasks extremely difficult though. I should never have to use cmd and powershell to fix Microsoft edge and other core apps which break regularly. Likewise, try editing your remembered wifi networks. Install Linux or hope you never have to do anything but browse and make PowerPoints.

Windows 10 actually gave a boost in fps for gaming, runs a lot smoother than 7 or 8.1 for me personally, I enjoy it. That being said, download spybot anti-beacon, the privacy concerns with 10 are real and if you don't block their access they really cross the line on privacy.

Debian or nothing, tbqf.

good luck getting on the internet lol

That's entirely possible, however it's worth staying 10's GUI is much more taxing on a gpu than 7's was, just better optimized.

This is the correct answer

yeah, you should have bought a machine that costs more than double for the same performance.

You mean the shit Microsoft keeps pouring on your head? I bet it is.

Yup.

Ubuntu and mint are the equivalent of tourist distros.

Gentoo just sucks.

Arch is fine for advanced users.

Nothing makes for a more stable system or server than good old deb though. And there's a reason mint, Kali, and ubuntu are all built from Debian...

Funny how we've gone from simple and smooth like XP was and now we've got "not the bad" forced down our throats. People are just so damn complacent that they just bend over and take it.

Fucking millennials...

Kek, have you not seen all the stupid shit running around in the background?

Install LinDows

Yeah, be beta testers for free. We used to pay people for putting up with bugs, but now we'll just shove it up your ass instead.

Not really fucked at all

Well now you will get about 10000000 updates . good luck.

Get outta here you Mac fag. Linux is where it's at.

It tried to do the same to my desktop and I restarted it and changed some update setting that I can't remember right now. But it left me alone since.

turn it off and on

Take out the battery

actually, you're fucked.

>windows 10 = hybrid win7 with win 8.1, shake, pick out the fuzzy parts and go.

i installed 10 about 2 weeks after i bought my new 8.1, never regreted it, but i did have to mess with the reporting features to limit what gets reported back, as well as disabling Edge because it (like IE always has been) was just too fucking slow.

otherwise some nice features that only newer comps can deal with.

you're about 25% fucked for a week or so. if you know what you're doing.

BTW, what OS vers. were you running before the "rape"?

>>Hating on mac when all you do is browse Sup Forums
are you crazy, mate?

learn how to control panel faggot
i have all that shit turned off.

XP was smooth, but these days it's like putting your grand dad in a veyron. fun, but a waste of potential.

everybody else:
win8 and 8.1 showed definite evidence of having been designed by committee, as well as some serious security problems. win10 addresses these bugs, but you have to be computer savvy to understand what to turn off and what not to. if you aren't, get some smarts.

otherwise go buy a Mac, and never know how badly screwed over you are.

i'm actually trying to start to use edge more for simple browsing because it turns out chrome is a huge ass memory hog / battery drain for my laptop. it has it's uses if you just need to browse, although it's lack of adblock is just horrible.

You are retarded

can confirm, can't search for random shit on my shitty tablet

just restart you comp and wait

use a program called GWX Control panel to remove all windows 10 upgrade files from your comp

You actually believe those switches work? People proved they did nothing over a year ago.

Buy a Mac? Why the fuck would I pay twice when I could build my own and run Linux?

I have never had any problems with win10. I personally think it is a great upgrade. I don't understand all the hate against it. But cortana is kinda useless unless you don't know how to search for files your self.

I feel this thread.
I just built a 1300 dollar computer on 225 gig hd and just got a terra.
Im scared to plug it in because windows 10.
The I hate 8 and like 7 alot.

I just read most of this thread and realized that most of the people in it are autists who don't know scratch about computer software.

Listen up OP. This is the reason why you are fucked. Windows 10 is actually better performance vise than any other OS,but theres a catch. It is mandatory that your PC sends information about EVERY site you visit and everything you install and do on your PC to Windows. You can't turn it off or go around it. So yeah,kiss your privacy good bye and get arrested for pirating (if you live in USA)...

Depends, did it upgrade from 7 or 8?

7 you're fucked, unless you game, in which case you have DirectX12 support

8 you're in for a treat a treat that is a better tasting dick in your mouth, because 10 is like a less autistic cousin of 8, with a smoother daily routine

Not news.
Windows sold out in like the me edition.
>If you ever thought you had privacy....

I know I have privacy. Windows 7 is the last relatively tolerable OS if you know how to use it. Windows XP and ME are god tier (I still use them on my backup PC's, fucking undetectable)

I used to be a hack.
You never had any privacy
You will never have any privacy.
It does not exist.

Ehh,okay kid you convinced me. Enjoy your day.

If I'm going to run an outdated version of Windows, I'm going to run the real best version of Windows.

Did you mod it or using the vanilla?

Best Buy employee here.

If you're going to live with it, disagree to everything except the EULA during initial boot. Then, from within Win10, perform a full factory reset after backing up your important stuff.

Personally, I'm loving Win10. It's their best yet, and even I had my doubts. I was a holdout from 7.

If you hate it, you're able to revert to your previous version of Windows from within Win10.

OP is a Uoit Student faggot

Awesome. I've still got two W2k machines running. Both old machines with little memory, but needed to run specialized hardware. W2k is so lightweight it's perfect.

Would never let them on the net though, and someday would like to put on TinyXP.

XP is the shit for sure, and would stick with that for life, but the hardware to run it is getting pretty old and slow.

Now stuck with some modern machines which I'm intentionally keeping Win 7 as long as I can. Seen way to much BS with 10 at work to ever let that happen.

If I upgrade, will it be free forever or just a year?

I guess this doesn't really matter, since the machine I'm buying in a month comes with 10...

Quit being such beta faggot and just use it.

Upgrade is forever unless you revert.

Seems legit

Vanilla + the latest UURollup which came out in November 2014. That gets me the current Firefox, everything else is either current (qBittorrent) or just using an old version (VLC)

>g/ has infected b/
I used Linux for years and skipped 8 but 10 just werks.
>People already using windows moening about a free update to an OS they already use.
Autism

Built a PC over pissmass. Got win7 for thirty bucks on Black Friday and immediately upgraded to win10. No complaints so far everything's fast and works and it's got the old desktop I remember without too much of the win8 and beyond bullshit.

You are doing things right.

Linux
>OS Fedora

You are wrong. It gives a magnifying glass icon and doesn't show search results.
>Retarded Linux cucks

Debian

Use real words, you dumb faggot nigger

>gnome 3
>msoffice
kek

yeah no reason left to use Crackdows

nice shop faggot

You should remove it, unless you were having trouble with 7, 8, 8.1