Why does everyone like Scarlet Johansson so much? She's above average, but she's annoying and overrated...

Why does everyone like Scarlet Johansson so much? She's above average, but she's annoying and overrated. Her acting is shit, so why does everyone rate her so much?

idk man I agree as well. she isn't that hot either. she looks so plain and bland

She's popular because people like you can't stop talking about her.

No. Not really

Sweet comeback, kid.

>perfect tits
>nice ass
>pretty face

Yeah I can't see why anyone likes her either.

because she looks like a fucking cum demon thats why

Look. She's not even that hot. She's above average, but people only focus on her breasts

look at her face dude, you are gay if you wouldnt want a good ol dick suck from those lips

>cum demon
No

>so why does everyone rate her so much?

Big-titted Jewess.

And there's the whole HERPES from Derrick Jetter thing...

>685620110

Because she has a mouth like a mink's vagina you stupid faggot.

You could say the same thing about a lot of actresses. Guys get all amped up about how hot they are, but in reality there's a dozen better looking women dancing on a stage in a bar near the airport in every city.

Ass

>being young enough to not understand how this works.

She's gorgeous. She's just not really your type, you idiot. Sometimes people like things you don't. It doesn't mean they're wrong. Are you American?

No. I'm not American

Well the same could be said about any actress really. It's just personal opinion and preference. I'll agree there are better actresses talentwise, but I think she is one of the most visually appealing. Foe example, I dig the fact that she isn't a walking stick. She has curves. An actual figure. Plus that rack and that ass. I'd spend all day licking her asshole. That's just me though. I love my Jewess Cum Demon!