OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS/GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS GAME 7 PREGAME HYPE THREAD

>Legod putting on absolutely stellar performances

who will take it all and win the series, Sup Forums?

Discuss ITT

Whoever plays the best refball. This game was bullshit.

Even if Cleveland takes it all, their championship will always be followed by an asterisk because refball obviously bailed them out in game 5-6 -- if you can't win against them, eject them

bootyblasted memechuckers fan detected

stay shook

That Sager shout-out LeBron did was pretty sweet.

I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER I LOVE MY JEWISH OVERLORD ADAM SILVER SHEKELMANIA BOYSSSSSS

>lebron literally shoves curry over multiple times
>nothing
>curry legit strips a ball.
>foul
It was fucking bullshit, and you know it. Obvious that the suits are forcing a game 7.

lebron talking to sager was so great he swore on national tv too.

Shit's been rigged since the OKC series. Durant should be in the finals.

>hell

>swear word

did mommy give you your tendies today

>18-0
Guys...

>have 5 fouls
>know that ref have been shaky on calls All night
>decide to go for a strip
>know from experience that it's a risky play
>continue anyway
>get clean strip but wasnt obvious without slowmo replay
>gets called for a foul
>chimpout like it was as clear as day
I cannot phantom

lebron weighs 100 pounds more than curry, when they collide obviously curry will fall down

curry's 2nd foul was a legit foul, he jumped into lebron's path, but just went flying because lebron is huge and he's tiny.

he hit irving across the chest on the strip - yes he got the ball clean but he had to hit irving's body to do it.

6th foul was ticky-tack but the game was over at that point

warriors shot 40% compared to 52% for the cavs and got outrebounded 45-35 while committing 4 more turnovers. the refs aren't why they lost

HAHA TIME FOR 18-1
>MEME MAGIC DEMANDS IT

18-1 HAPPENING

Oh shit, this was meant to be
>18-1
>Lebron gets one for da land

Oh, boy...

MEME
A
G
I
C

>be first team to come back from down 3-1 in the WCF
>be first team to lose the Finals after having a 3-1 lead

wew lads

>Kerr criticizing the refereeing
How much is that fine?

>most wins in NBA history
>nothing to show for it

kek

So then they need a better review system.
The refs where completely bias towards the cavs. I'm not saying that the cavs still would not have won tonight, they were on fire, but the refs made a blatant attempt to stop the game every time the warriors got any momentum.

My digits confirm that 18-1 will, in face, happen.

I can't see cavs losing when Legod is locked in like this

I almost wanna have a lelbron thread, but I'm sorta superstitious and it would be much more fun if the cavs win game 7. So I won't.

Records are meant to be broken

Is it just me or does it feel like Cleveland is gonna win game 7. Going into this series it felt like Cleveland was gonna win, but picked warriors because 73-9.

So it is legal to shoulder check now? This isn't hockey fella

>Green called Lebron a bitch
>Klay mocks Lebron
>Thompson Sr. says Lebron couldn't play in the 80s
>Warriors fan boo Lebron
>Lebron puts up 82 in two games

Have they done it? Have they actually poked the lion one too many times?

Why does Steve Kerr keep mentioning that Steph is the MVP when talking about unfair fouls called against him? Is he implying the MVP should get favorable calls in a game?

Legod will drop another 40 on sunday

LeGod saved basketball for us lads! Let us celebrate

LEGOD BUZZER BEATER FROM 3

Pure, undiluted salt.

MVP players always get favorable calls. This is more surprising than anything

Only losers blame the refs. Curry shit 8-21. The blame should be on the first unanimous mvp not the refs.

I guess it just bothers me how he seems annoyed that that wasn't the case this game

Can you please prove that the fouls called on the Warriors were not actually fouls?

Holy shit we talk about players and coaches having generic, bullshit answers to reporters' questions, but jfc these questions are so horribly vague and unnecessary and useless. It makes me think none of these reporters know anything about basketball past what their stat sheets show them No questions of any substance that entire press conference, and there is so much to talk about

This game will define if God exists or not, it's as simple as that. No good God would allow the satanic nation of San Francisco and his demonic players to win.

Bitch looks a whole lot darker in this photo. Is it shooped or did she get her skinned bleached a bit?