I need the truth on BREXIT

I need the truth on BREXIT.

We have been told by notorious lying cunts that if Britain leaves the EU it could be plunged into another recession and could possibly lead to war. I have literally no idea which way to vote. What are the facts? What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGRWu9VpTQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stay in the EU
>don't stay in the EU
>get cucked by migrants either way

Lose-lose bby.

The once great Britian is now a heaven for immigrants. You guys ruined yourselves.

It is utterly fucked.

Our slaves over in the land of Oz have it right...

truth is funny just like this song

youtube.com/watch?v=SGRWu9VpTQ8

If you don't live in the UK.. kindly stfu about stuff you know nothing about.

Yeah because all the countries that we buy up to 30% of their crap off are just gonna take the hit.

The whole eu is wrong you have a large group of countries all with hugely different economies and then put them all under one economy it will never work (except for the big countries ) look at Greece .. It cost millions everyday just to be a member because of the eu our fishing industry is fucked there laws might work for landc locked countries. We should leave take back our country laws that apply to us. They say that if we leave we would lose trade. Were still part of the UN it's only logical to leave

we're fucked either way

depends if australia/canada are ever going to succeed. if not, then the united imperial federation/"kingdom" is a good idea barring a couple of socio economic stance policy changes.

if that isnt happening then id best suggest it coddle that bitches cunt for all shes worth

nice sterling faggots.

Pay debts

Hurry up, pay debts.

Explain fellas :)

Brexit will be cutting major trade routes and also make immigration difficult. But if the U.K. stays, they will be no better than the rest of the sheeple trapped in the EU.

It's basic Civ 5 rules; it doesn't make any sense to play on teams when you can essentially reap the same benefits in a free for all, with the added bonus of your own sovereignty

Amerifag btw. It's hard as fuck to find any news outlet covering this matter, when this affects the entire world.

Great Britain fucked itself just before WWI, the whole 20th century this country was losing shit.

Leaving will spank the pound so hard it will take a generation to just get back to where we are now financially. The leave campaign is just a bunch of people in politics and media pissed off that they dont have as much control and influence as they would like, convincing loud idiots (like the pro-independence scots) to do their bidding using fear and nationalism, ignoring how much it is going to fuck up the economy.

Britfag here nice to see people round the world taking this serious. Do you think it will make trade and immigration worse. I personally dont think it will affect trade at all and immigration out of the uk in my opinion will not be affected just means that we won't have to accept immigrants in under eu law.

But the EU is going to go down anyway, and that'd fuck us even harder.

> If we vote out it will become very difficult to trade with Europe because we'll be out of the common market. Countries like Canada have tried and failed to negotiate such treaties.

> We will no longer be subject to European laws, especially tax laws which is where UKIP comes into this. Europe is very hard on things like taxes and freedom of communication laws which UKIP don't like, they've used populist anti-immigration sentiment and some bullshit about 'sovereignty' to come across as 'the peoples party'

> leaving won't prevent immigration at all and would probably encourage a tidal-wave of cheap Indian Labour under some visa system like the US. Provided that immigration allows cheap labour you're not going to stop it.

> The house of commons has already proven that it is no less bureaucratic or corrupt than the EU. I honestly have no idea why voters think that 'our guys' would be less corrupt than 'their guys' - all politicians are corrupt.

> The TTIP is more likely to be passes if we left as we would have to negotiate better deals with the US.

That's pretty much what I feared / suspected. So it's good guy Cameron in this situation? Who would have thought.

The pound leaves first = massive exodus of cash to europe in various ways, propping europe up a bit longer at the expense of europe.
EU collapses = mass exodus of capital from Europe into the UK, while it would still spank us it would hurt a lot less than brexit + eu collapse combined.

No Cameron doesnt give a crap, like scotland the referendum is just there to consolidate tory power. Torys will be in for decades as UKIP is gutted by this and no longer able to dilute tory votes, just as labour is dead from the loss of scottish MP seats. He is playing for politics, nothing else.

I personally think no one knows the exact answer how it will affect . people think they know But its like schrodingers car( excuse the misspelling )

Problem is the common man that reads the media headlines and takes it as fact, is going to vote out. We are up shit street here.

Cat ... using phone sorry

Watch the markets, the FTSE drops a notable percent and the GBP shits value away anytime the 'leave' vote climbs in the poll. The probable impact to those two markets alone will be 3+ years of damage to all businesses (and therefore all people who are not directly employed by the govt).

Again not trying to argue but at the moment it's all "probable" guess work. There's genuine pros and cons and the only way to know if its going to work is Do a 3 year trial leave.

> I think we should take a break and see other people.

When the UK leaves EU and Turkey Joins it - Europe will never be the same. You think migrants are problem now? You know nothing Jon Snow.

KEEP THE TURKS OUT OF EU OR WE ARE ALL FUCKED

leave the EU. we will take care of it.

Yes, it would definitely be a step in the right direction to fixing the refugee crisis.

But it absolutely will affect trade. The EU establishes basic trade amongst it's members, which Britain would have to then reestablish after leaving. And there's no doubt the EU will respond negatively to the U.K. leaving.
I'm inclined to believe the EU would embargo the U.K. if they left.
Obama came over the pond to make it clear that establishing new trades with a newly independent Britain will be a low priority under maintaining good trade wth the EU.

But that could all definitely change, too, seeing as Obama is almost gone. Trump could be welcoming to the idea, and non-EU countries could find this as an advantage to become Britain's main traders.
This whole Brexit will have to be played by ear, extremely gingerly. I want to see it happen, because I feel like it can be done. Not only that, this Era is rife with change; the world is shaking, and I think the U.K is onto something huge.

Damn id Fuck that ginger wildling bitch

>Turkey Joins it
NOOOOOO!

Free trade is good, but another layer of supranational government is not good, neither is being roped into the Euro which is keeping the loser yourup countries afloat.

Being independent can work out just fine. Think of Hong Kong and Singapore. Or Switzerland. In fact, small and independent often equals the best prosperity for citizens.

Americans interfering and weighing in their decisions regarding this is really bugging me. Scaremongering, that's all it is.

Right fair enough you don't want to trade as your little minion has opted out of the EU club.
Ok in return maybe we should stop buying ford/chevrolet and GM cars? How about we talk about in the interests of fairness the US should open its borders to Mexico, Canada and the Carribean to allow free movement of people. Best yet how about we ask them to subjugate their constitution to a new order made up of a north American Confederation.
Let's be honest Britain since WW2 has been an American aircraft carrier and a willing slave to her foreign policy. The sacred nature of this abusive relationship baffles me.

Nothing personal against American friends, but keep out of a decision for the British people.

Not discrediting your entire argument, but a note:

> The house of commons has already proven that it is no less bureaucratic or corrupt than the EU. I honestly have no idea why voters think that 'our guys' would be less corrupt than 'their guys' - all politicians are corrupt.

That's a government on a CONTINENTAL level, just shy of the "new world order".
A government run through the U.K., by the U.K., with elected representatives from the U.K., it would be less corrupt.
There's far less power to be corrupted.

But, that would all depend on your prime minister

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

fucking hate turks

>Britain since WW2 has been an American aircraft carrier

Airstrip One

Yeah I agree with you a lot you're clearly not retarded :). I also think if we leave it could be a big shake up to the system . I read Nigel farages book ( I know it's biased) but made some excellent points. I have read litrature on stayIng personally I think out is the best option.

Ps excuse the bad spelling and grammar I'm enjoying a few beers in the sun. :)

>since WW2 has been an American aircraft carrier

I think I'm the only Amerifag here so far, and I'm a conservative. Obama ignored American sovereignty at the public discussion in Britain. I think he has a private interest in the matter.
Regardless, the U.S. has to respond accordingly. Me? "Yeah dude let's help our brothers across the Pacific!" But we're talking around 40% of our major exporting goes to the EU.
The Brexit will obviously affect the entire world, so the world is giving their input. You should welcome the criticism as it might show you problems that need to be addressed.

brexit doesnt mean sudden stop of all european trade. it is just one of those lies they try to scare you with

I completely agree with you !

>40% of our major exporting
40% of nothing, is still nothing

All of those controversies that happened in the UK government happened under the EU, and would not stop if we left.

Also I don't think many people on the street know how ass-backward some of the conservative backbenchers are. They aren't full Mississippi but they're close.

>"Yeah dude let's help our brothers across the Pacific!"

ummm.... Atlantic?

Don´t ask.
>only Amerifag here

>brothers across the Pacific!

Fuckin hell, should've put a warning label

>made in USA

>Don´t ask.

I am also Amerifag. But not stoopid.

>the facts the facts the facts the facts the facts the facts the facts the facts the facts the facts the facts the facts

Just vote Leave becuase you don't want to join the United States of Europe and don't like mass migration

>Salty kid confirmed.

You don't need to be in the EU to trade with the EU. Just ask Iceland, Canada, Turkey, China, the US... most countries trade with the EU under World Trade Organisations rules which apply automatically if you don't have a specific free trade deal.

As for war... Cameron is an eejit with that claim. The Germans are gonna wake up 24th of June and invade Poland cos Britain leaves the EU? Pull the other one

This post sums up the reasons I am voting to stay in.

>don't want mortgage payments, energy bills and/or shopping to rise.

Reasons why they are so low are due to eu competition

I missed this what did he say about war

>The Leave campaign is bad because..

But what about the people voting to leave? What do you think their reasons are>

>And there's no doubt the EU will respond negatively to the U.K. leaving.
The EU sells us more than we sell them, so they'd suffer more.

Germany: we won't sell you anymore cars.
Britain: Ok, we'll buy more from the US and Japan

France: we won't sell you wine anymore!
Britain: we'll buy from the US, Australia and South Africa then

EU: We've lost our Britsh customers! That will teach them a lesson!
Britain: They're crazy

> We have been told by notorious lying cunts that if Britain leaves the EU it could be plunged into another recession and could possibly lead to war.
This is true. If Britain leaves the EU, the EU will be plunged into another recession. Britain is planning to leave to stop the Muslim refugee war that has already come to the EU. It is in the best interest of all EU nations to dissolve the EU. But Britain is going to go first.

Try a Mississippi libtard on for size. Lefties are the new "bible-thumpers", only now it's SJW and PC.

Anyways, I still think you'd be better with a government based out of your own country, and a government a fraction of the size of the EU's

its across the atlantic you dumb fag

Our law makers in the House of Commons are elected so we can boot them out. All laws in the EU are proposed by the unelected Commission. Good luck getting rid of them.

read the replies already saying that
you dumb fag

You also have to consider that part of that importing is raw resources to be made into industrial goods.
As I said, I'm confident that Britain can do this.
When does this shit go down, anyways?

The EU is not transparent and not democratic AT ALL.
The people making the decisions in the EU are NOT voted by the european people.
Even the national politicians that actually did get democratically elected represent economic lobbies instead of the people who voted them or what they have been voted for.

If you believe in democracy even a little bit, then you do not have to ask yourself what to vote in the Brexit vote.

shhhhh, its all over now, shhhh... no tears just dreams.

You personally have to decide if you think it's worth the possible economic risk of no longer being a part of the EU.

Here's the reality of it - Short term, this will hit the UK hard. There is no way that the EU just accepts the UK leaving without at the VERY LEAST trade sanctions imposed, if not completely blacklisting the UK for trade from EU countries. This will take time to recover, how much time depends entirely on diplomats overseas, in the US especially but in other large countries like Russia (Who is absolutely desperate for trade), China (they sell their shit to anyone), and some of the non-EU European countries (Norway and Switzerland come to mind - they have great economies without the EU).

Long term it means that UK citizens are no longer paying a large amount of tax to the European Union, meaning more money can be kept in the country. The trade hit is going to be pretty bad short-term and it's going to hurt everyone, but long term I personally thing the UK will be stronger for it.

(Amerifag here who has been working on moving to the UK for about three years now, you guys make it damn hard for us to emigrate your way without a specialized skillset so I'm pursuing medical)

This. Look at Norway and Switzerland.
They're doing everything right and so could the UK.
Make the right decision. faggots.

I wonder how many Americans would vote to dissolve the federal government and secede into separate state nations.

>thinking the EU would impose trade sanctions on the UK.... oh my how delusional.

Brexit is an existential question for us. It's not based on trade or anything like that. It's us deciding whether we're European or part of the Anglosphere. No-one but ourselves. can answer that question.

Actually Merkel already said germany will not impose trade sanctions on germany and is even willing to make renewed trade agreements.

1999:
"So yes, so in America, the Native American situation, and slavery didn't do very well.And in Europe now we've a new thing: the European Union. 500 million people, 200 languages - no one's got a clue what there saying to each other! But it's the cutting edge of politics, in a very extraordinarily boring way. Because we've got 15 different countries in the European Union at the moment and trying to get them to decide anything is a little bit, 'Which… wha… is it… oh no, here, back up, you… oh, you're in with him! Uh-huh, I'm with… Oh, you're with him!' you know.

For 18 years we had a government in Britain who was a right-wing government and their policy towards Europe was one of, 'No! No! No! I can't! ( singing with his fingers in his ears )' And now we've got a government whose policy is more, 'Bonjour! Hola! Tak! Da! ( mimes playing banjo ) Ciao!' Britain needs to be in the driving seat of Europe. In the driving seat, or in the passenger seat, that's pretty good, you know, ‘cause you can take a sleep for a little bit... 'Are we there yet?' At the moment, Britain's not even in the European car. We're outside the car, at the traffic lights, going, 'We're going to clean your windows, all right?'"

More than you think, but the eu was bound to fail. I'm honestly surprised it lasted so long. I had bet on it falling within ten years. Goes to show how much good money people are willing to throw after the bad in order to appease their ego

The referendum is 23rd of June but it takes 2 years to formally leave the EU, so we'd leave 24th June 2018.

Get out op. Quit tying your countries economy to the great nations of Greece, Ireland, France, Italy, and Spain/Portugal

I got a mortgage last year and that short term affect scares the fuck out of me. I could do with this vote being delayed about 5 years - then I'd vote out

Pt.1

If we leave:

.Cameron will likely be ousted as PM, as the conservative party have hinted at doing this

.The current conservative Government will have more power than before in that they will need to:

-Create a new bill of rights. Theresa May the home secretary has already hinted at doing this and
plans to hinder our online freedoms as well as general liberties. We don't necessarily need a new Bill
of rights because the current EU one was written by mostly british lawyers. The reality of this is that
our permanent bill of rights will likely have a conservative ideology put onto it. Some may see this as
a good thing, but think about if it was a left wing government doing it. Really, the Bill of Rights should
be neutral when it comes to political parties.

-Sort out trade deals. The current trade deal floating around is TTIP (for those that don't know, TTIP is
like TPP and essentially allows a company to sue a country for loss of profits. This means that a private
healthcare company could sue the UK for having a public sector. However, Cameron is currently in the
process of caving to pressure in making the NHS out of bounds for TTIP, but the rest of the public sector
would still be up for grabs) Some say that since the EU is in favour of TTIP then we should leave, but a
lot of the EU parliament is still against and the current UK gov is still in favour meaning either way TTIP is
likely to pass. We could get the "Norway deal" as some want, but Norway pays more per person into the
EU than we do

-It's not really known how the gov will deal with worker's rights if we leave, but they have recently limited
protesting of unions and their handling of the junior doctor's contracts has hardly been worker friendly.

Pt. 2

If we stay:

.Things could easily stay as they are, in that the EU remains rather pro-corporate, but also somewhat
worker and citizen friendly. This means that TTIP could pass, which could hurt our public sector, but
the EU would protect unions and worker rights as they have done in the past.

.We have a chance to change how bad the EU is. If we're outside of the EU, we can only sit and watch
to see whether it succeeds or crumbles. If we're still within it, we can try and fight to make it better for
everyone which would gain some power for the UK as some people have been wanting

Overall, it probably won't matter that much to the average person if we leave or stay. Holidays will be more
costly if we leave, but any other economic predictions vary depending on the source/economist. It comes
down to how much you care about the wider economy of the country/continent.

I'm voting to stay in, just because I don't personally trust the current conservative government with the fallout
of leaving. I think they're likely to sway things in their favour and right now I don't believe that's what our country
needs.

The EU would not embargo the UK under any circumstances. It would only damage themselves, both economically and with PR. They won't say it, but the EU knows that the US is closer to the UK than them.

Also, if things go according to plan, the UK will have 2 years where things such as trade will remain the same (Article 50), giving them enough time to formulate new deals and remove any risk of financial instability. Australia did it with America in 10 months.

>T trade sanctions imposed, if not completely blacklisting the UK for trade from EU countries. This will take time to recover, how much time depends entirely on diplomats overseas, in the US especially but in other large countries like Russia (Who is absolutely desperate for trade), China (they sell their shit to anyone), and some of the non-EU European countries (Norway and Switzerland come to mind - they have great economies without the EU).

Not enough, but they would if they knew what was good for them.
The problem was we started out as a loose collection (federation) of states under a weak federal government. Sound familiar?
But now all the individual states are completely subjugated to the national authority. That is what is in your future in the coming decades.

The only state that would have even a remote of a chance of seceding is Texas, in large part because we still have a lot of national (i.e. Texan) pride, and used to be our own country.

I think that the Euro currency was a bad idea but the political union was a good one. I'd vote to dissolve the Euro.

If anything leaving will make interest rates stay lower for longer.

There won't be sanctions, that's rubbish. Yes the UK won't pay longer for the EU but that's vice versa. In the end you'll lose your voice on one of the world largest trade markets and have to accept what the rest of europe dictates.

Not a chance in hell, the rest of the eu and uk are major trading partners, they won't just sever ties with you. Honestly the eu is probably an anchor at this point, you have to support places like Greece and the millions of new Muslims. You guys are big time contributors, think of all the stuff your economy could do if it wasn't supporting failed countries. Not to mention you can control immigration policy, particularly if turkey ends up joining bc you will be eternally fucked if that happens. Just leave man, the US will absolutely help and support you, I promise we will

Didn't you know that promoting home ownership is a tool of governments to keep the people subjugated?
"I've got too much to lose", and all that.

I honestly think that if the USA were to split, the southern states would re-instate slavery and the northern states would try to join the EU.

EU fucked anyway once we leave , UK and Germany THE ONLY country's paying in more than they take-FACT . Leaving will not make a scrap of difference to trade with europe but it will actually strengthen trade with rest of world-FACT . we will not have to be set a "quota" of filthy scrounging violent lazy sand-niggers from every shit hole on planet. DO NOT FORGET TURKEY JOINING EU VERY SOON !

Read the second half of

I think you've got that backwards, m8. The unified currency and elimination of trade barriers was a good idea, political union was a bad one.

the biggest trade decisions are made at the WTO, and by leaving we'd get our voice there back. Right now the EU goes to the WTO and speaks for us even if we disagree.

It's like saying if that if the UK leaves the UN Security Council and allows the EU to speak for it at the UN, then Britain will have a stronger voice. No we'd have a weaker voice because 27 European countries would be shouting us down

Leave the EU and we won't trade with the UK
>But we'll still trade with countries like AUZ and NZ

Anyone stupid enough to believe the complete nonsense cameron as spouting is a retard , the government so scared of leave vote they have a complete bafoon championing the leave vote just to take some credit away . VOTE TO LEAVE !

i literally can't wait for britbongs to vote for a depression, also lol at all the half-literate europoors from garbage can soviet satellites spewing retarded trash in this thread

This

But ive looked into it in great detail, in my course (law) we looked over the mechanisms found within the EU and how they limit corporate power and give more power in the swing of the individual. Lower prices for every day goods, easier to start up a company because cartels are dealt with internationally so no giant german corporation can cuck a small 10 man business with anti competitive pish.

Im not going to write a massive essay on the benefits of being in the EU but instead cover the reasons behind a lot of leave votes.

One is democracy. People are upset that they do not get to personally vote on matters of the EU, despite how time consuming and ineffective it is, and the end results will often end up unfair. Take England for example - the rest of the UK fucking despise england and have generally completely opposite views, but the will of England, as the more densely populated part of the UK, is the will of the UK. Furthermore, people making claims that it is unelected officials - thats just simply not true. You vote in MP's, who form a government, who forward representatives - stop voting shitly and then complaining about the choices regarding the eu that your voted candidate made. As for MEP's, they ARE elected. And finally, even though we've established it infact IS democratic - DEMOCRACY IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD. People are stupid. People have always been stupid. Will always be. Why everyone feels everyone is entitled to their opinion is no mystery, but why we listen to those that clearly deserve no opinion based on intelligence or understanding amazes me. We have a theoretical safeguard from tyranny in the form of democracy, but it does nothing - in a real threat of takeover, or abuse, democracy does nothing. Take russia for example.

Another reason for leaving the EU cited is the immigration status.

This is retarded. Heavily. The EU regulations allow EU citizens to travel to any country free of will and stay there for up to 3 months - cont.

The Euro is a part of political union, you can't have the former without a federal Gov, federal taxes and at least some federal welfare.

Most Europeans don't want political union, but the EU Commission would force and scare people into accepting it.

>picking entirely based on short term outcomes
There is no second chance on this one m8. This isn't a short term decision on politics, this is a decision for the fate of your country over the next 20 years or so. You only have one real chance at leaving, and it's now. Soon turkey will join and flood the EU with people, more immigrants, you will pay more and more to the EU etc. think about the long term effects, not some meaningless political shifts.

The no campaign say that we'd be freer to trade with the US, China, India, would be able to 'select' our incoming migrants. Not the case.

If you have people coming in to the country whom you can decide to employ based on their qualifications, as a private business you need not go to the expense of opening up recruiting agencies in other countries where it may be easier for you to recruit employees. Such as India. You essentially get cheaper and therefor lower grade employees at the cost of having to have more people.

Which skilled Eurofag will come to the UK knowing that they have to bother with a visa and permission to work and all of that?

We'd essentially block off a good section of skilled workers. It's a given that Europe isn't perfect but... Like... Come-on. Would you much rather have an influx of Indians with backwards logic or a flood of Chinese who would be growing massive teenage mutant ninja turtles in their basements to consume at their knock off restaurants who are funded by their government to force in their native countries influence in the UK... OR would you much rather play it safe with a few posh germans, franks, Duthch and a handfull of Romanians who like to clean up the street where their native countries leaders do not thus have a better influence over the country because their citizens are right to go and move around the EU as they please and thus Germany can not say shit like "We have 250,000 Germans living in the UK. UK better treat them better or we will treat your workers like shit here."

We can also already trade with countries like the US, CHINA, India freely. But we don't. Because it's all inferior goods compared to how those countries would have to suit a better standard which is currently displayed under the EU.

The EU is actually better for us on trade and immigration.

On the issue of law making; I think the EU is better because it stops us from getting the likes of Nigel Fascist in the helms of 10 Downs st.

Not a chance in hell dude; you must not be from around here.

The USA, even the north, is extremely nationalistic. They would never join the EU.

Ironically most of the South is less racist than the North. I've lived in both places, and never heard anyone say the word nigger and mean it except in the North. I think the issue is there are lots of black people in the South, not so much in the North. And in reality, when you are in a place with fewer minorities you become more racist, because you are not familiar with or interacting with minorities on a daily basis. In the cities up north the minorities are also very segregated into their own communities, in the south there are a lot of mixed neighborhoods with a white guy living next to a black guy living next to a hispanic guy. Racism in the south only exists in the most rural areas, but is frankly a bigger issue up north.
Plus, the south has a lot more religious folks, who these days truly believe in the "we are all equal in the eyes of god" stuff these days.

THIS , nobody on TV mentioning all the scum coming in legally from Turkeystan