Femanon thread

Femanon thread.

These guys are lame af, amirite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXDhvu4P3KA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your tits are already sagging, and in a couple of years you will feel ugly and unwanted, which you are.

Well, that isn't me.
But okay.

Hey I just saw you on the front page of Sup Forums and I know a lot of guys are going to pounce on me for this but you really shouldn't come to this site and if you do especially not Sup Forums. I only read some of the comments and it looks like you are taking it well but sometimes people post really bad stuff on here and I don't think you are ready for it. They are probably going to try to make you show your breasts (write stuff like Tits or GTFO) or something like that or post violent pics. Some people on here even joke about incest. I don't want to come off as lecturing you but I just don't know why you came here. Did some white guy you are dating tell you to come to this site? He probably thought it would be funny to see your reaction when people start posting things that you can't handle. I hope you take my advice, I don't really know what else to say except you might want to try Sup Forums that is usually where people go to talk to people from other countries. I'm not just doing this because you are so pretty or something like that, I realize you are thousands of miles away and there isn't much of a chance that we could ever meet each other. I just want you to know that you deserve better than this site and whatever creepy white guy sent you here, you should be with someone that respects you and doesn't put you in an awkward position like this. I like Sup Forums and I like Sup Forums but I just don't want to see you get hurt here.

Tits with timestamp or GTFO.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself you unoriginal cuck

We will have no use for men soon enough.

You know the rules, no requests without tits with timestamp, GTFO filthy whore.

White knight confirmed

Your existence is irrelevant. You are no longer needed for reproduction.

Actually, that's just pasta, b8 confirmed m8, savor the flavor

It's copy pasta you pleb

This is 100% bait and I have no idea how people fall for this.

Like seed could take root in that fetid swamp, Tits with timestamp or GTFO you yeasty cunt.

Wrong-o. But please, tell yourself that as women slowly begin to realize we don't need you guys anymore. ;)

Yeah, because "science" can synthesize sperm...you are proof that abortion is a good "plan A". Muh clones... Muh in vitro... Faggot...

I know, but I'm so hungry.

>theoretically
Not knowing what words mean always costs cunts the game...

All women know how to do is produce sandwiches and downy babies.

GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

Not even close

Go ahead. Tell yourself what you like, but it won't stop a damn thing.
I give your gender another generation or two max and you're fucked.

You should all kill yourselves at this point tbh

>Women do not carry the genetic information required to make a boy
>mfw

Why would we want boys if we don't need boys to reproduce and all you men do is fuck shit up? Lmao

Hey I just saw you on the front page of Sup Forums and I know a lot of guys are going to pounce on me for this but you really shouldn't come to this site and if you do especially not Sup Forums. I only read some of the comments and it looks like you are taking it well but sometimes people post really bad stuff on here and I don't think you are ready for it. They are probably going to try to make you show your breasts (write stuff like Tits or GTFO) or something like that or post violent pics. Some people on here even joke about incest. I don't want to come off as lecturing you but I just don't know why you came here. Did some white guy you are dating tell you to come to this site? He probably thought it would be funny to see your reaction when people start posting things that you can't handle. I hope you take my advice, I don't really know what else to say except you might want to try Sup Forums that is usually where people go to talk to people from other countries. I'm not just doing this because you are so pretty or something like that, I realize you are thousands of miles away and there isn't much of a chance that we could ever meet each other. I just want you to know that you deserve better than this site and whatever creepy white guy sent you here, you should be with someone that respects you and doesn't put you in an awkward position like this. I like Sup Forums and I like Sup Forums but I just don't want to see you get hurt here.

youtube.com/watch?v=AXDhvu4P3KA

I love Rick and Morty so much.

That's one of the things I'll miss when you guys are gone.

there is a lack of timestamp nigger, gtfo

Guys make all the clothes you women wear

Even ignoring the social fuckery and how every single highly influential and productive industry is dominated by men, if the male half of the population were to simply vanish or die off, civilization as we know it would collapse.