m.youtube.com/watch?v=chwpcK1Rom8
youtube.com/watch?v=l-AevYl_tMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SORRY LEGOD

And yet he's still about to lose kek.
>people think this clown is better than Jordan STILL

And people will still hate

ledecline

Can they still give him finals mvp if they lose?

No one on the dubs deserves it.

>People seriously think stephanie curry is better than leebron james

of course. wouldn't be surprised if Lebron drops another 40 in game 7.

3 straight 40 point games? I don't see how he doesn't get it

Nobody is better than Jordan, it's a stupid bail out phrase used whenever anyone discusses LeBron. He was never going to be better than Jordan, that was apparent very early on. I feel bad though for people who can't just enjoy watching a great player in his own right.

I'm sorry

This.

Jordan has to be the most overrated person in all of sports history

Medicore defender and ballhog that ruled a period of shitty expansion teams from his throne of stacked teams

LeGod

this.

im sorry i doubted you

Why do you fags always compare LeBron to Jordan? You miss out on his greatness and the unbelievable shit he does by always comparing

APOLOGIZE

This senpai. Like Pele in soccer.

>Mediocre defender
Stopped reading there.
Jordan is a top 10 all time defender in the nba. If you never watched Jordan play, just say so. Only someone who hasn't would say something that fucking stupid.

>expansion team excuse

Who were better then the Lakers, 76ers and Knicks in this era. So what is your point? There are far more bad teams now. Too many teams tanking on purpose.

He had zero presence on the inside. He was all about taking high chances to nab steals on the perimeter

The guy coasted through teams that were lacking talent or injured his entire career

yeah no Jordan was a fucking terrific defender

its part of the reason why he's GOAT, he was unstoppable on both ends of the court

Imagine if LeBron had someone even remotely similar to PJax

Dude still is going to go down as a top 5 player of all time but he could have been the GOAT of GOATs if he didn't try to manage personal and have as much control as he wants

>He should have been Finals MVP last year, and he should be Finals MVP this year

Too bad he won't get it unless they win. And if they give Finals MVP to Steph should the Warriors win..

he's dominating in unprecedented ways because he's not clutch

You're an fucking idiot

I agree but I actually think LeBron is not that far off of a defensive player from Jordan; the big separation for me is Jordan had a disgusting jumper and killer instinct, also played in a marginally tougher era.

I will 100% personally guarantee that LeBron is winning this year no matter what. He was closer than anyone else has gotten. Even though writers, not the NBA, award this, there is no way they will let anyone besides LeBron win.

Silver may even personally overturn any other decision they make

What the hell does that even mean? Clutch isn't just hitting the game since. He averages the most points ever facing eliminations

Keep dickriding this myth that Jordan was some kind of god at everything

>get replaced by Peter Myers who averaged less than 10 PPG
>only lose two more games that season
>get robbed in the playoffs, otherwise they would have won a title being lead by Pippen

>half of his championships are due to a miracle 3 that someone else made
TRULY THE GOATEST

Jordan was a goddamn guard. Why would he dominate inside on defense? You aren't making any sense. Jordan was a lock down defender on and off the ball. He also has more career blocks then Lebron while being 2 inches shorter. Dude just stop. Also you do know he was unstoppable in the post on offense.

I thought last year was the definitive answer of that question but if LeBron drops like even 25 on Sunday and they lose it would still be a fucking travesty if he didn't

LeBron played all but 3 minutes tonight

3 fucking minutes

>Nobody is better than Jordan
True.His career was too perfect,he never chocked in the playoffs, had insane stats and highlight games.Also things like retiring while being in your prime,to get semi good in another sport,only to come back and win 3 more added to his legend.Jordan also never had to make "the decision" and could stay with the bulls,so he didn't "make a super team".In the end his solo accomplishments and career were to dominant and not enough mistakes to not be called goat.

>I feel bad though for people who can't just enjoy watching a great player in his own right.
That's true Lebron is probably the best player after the jordan era with Duncan/Kobe.

>6"6 guard
>Presence on the inside

Do you even basketball? Jordan was an excellent perimeter defender and that's what a SG guards; the fuckin perimeter.

i was being sarcastic

>he hit that 3 before to cut 5 pt lead to 2
>he won the game in ot
>single handedly dominated game 7

No, all he did was fish for high risk steals and count on the rest of his team to bail him out when that failed. Watching him get crossed-over and shit on by a young Iverson is still my favorite NBA clip.

Don't forget he was an awful team player. I dare you to count how many times he threw some half-assed passed to avoid getting blocked on a shot, only to have his team forced to take a low percent shot with 3-4 seconds left on the clock.

wasn't even the final game in the series bruh and the jordan pass to kerr beat the jazz

Don't you have to be 19 to post here?

>the Iverson cross over

Find me another time that happen in his 14 year career? Lebron got crossed over by fucking Nate Robinson. Shit happens.

>Kobe

>he actually believes that they will give the Finals MVP to the guy from the losing team

You get it German bruder.

>aggressive shitposting

Adurr Jordan is the greatest!
Look at him fishing for those steals

youtube.com/watch?v=zJMi5lvQqq8

I apologize

>I'm just making shit up now

Saw Jordan in his prime...hell old fag that saw Bird and Magic near the end. You have zero clue as of what you are talking about.

Dementia is a hell of a thing, grandpa

nigger are you serious? jordan has waaaaay more fuck ups than Lebron. All lebron has is "the decision".
Jordan had a massive gambling problem that he couldnt cotrol, and this addiction some have said, has led to his father being shot and killed. Also the rumors of secret love children all over the States and abroad cant be ignored., yea he was a good ball player, but lebron had had a way better social life

And Lebron getting shook by fucking John Lucas.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=chwpcK1Rom8
I think Iverson is a little better then Lucas. Shit happens.

He is the greatest of all time.

>Back to back 41 point games (wins) against the winningnest team ever in the NBA

LeBron didn't win FMVP last year, so no.

At least I have an excuse kid. You just sound stupid.

Absolutely this. The NBA is in its golden age of talent. Jordan just had the advertisement and commercialization going for him. League was so watered down then jeez. Athletes are bigger faster and stronger and better at the game of basketball now.

lebron played 46 minutes a game last finals

>Jordan has to be the most overrated
Yeah yeah and the Beatles sucked and Rembrandt wasn't all that. Go play with your action figures.

>all the non-basketball related things you just posted.

>b-but i watched Jordan drop 40 on a shitty expansion team! h-he's the greatest!
lul

>muh killer instinct
Keep listening to Skip Bayless fuck boy. Nothing you say is valid

Jerry west in NBA
Howley in NFL
Messi and Zidane in WC finals

>Warriors
>Not the ultimate era baby team

They are clearly proving they aren't the best tram ever. They hardly got pass the Thunder, and have looked pretty shit in the finals. They are the best "shooting " team ever. Too bad their defense is meh, rebounding is shit and they are soft.

Take off your nostalgia glasses, Jordan wouldn't be putting the statlines LeBron is putting on a nightly basis against teams of the current era, LeBron is undeniably a better, more complete athlete and arguably a better player too

The Beatles did suck though.. Just a boy band no better than NSYNC or One Direction.

ONE MORE WIN, KING!

That's barely anything. You have me thinking LeBron had his ankles broken.

I'm Malaysian and what is this

His passing game is mad underrated. Can guard 1-4/5 too.

Bobby Richardson for the World Series MVP too

So every sport allows one loser to get it

>40 per game in the finals against the Suns
>dropped 50 points more then any player in playoff history
>dropped 6e (still an nba record)in the playoffs against one of the greatest teams ever in the Celtics
Sure thing buddy. How many wins does Lebron have on the 76ers the past 4 years?....Pretty sure they are worst then any team Jordan ever faced.

This is just elementally untrue. Jordan was a demonstrably better isolation defender and at 6'6 capable of posting he'd be one of the most valuable players in the NBA currently as well.

If Jordan ever put time into his 3 he'd have been a 50% from outside guaranteed

Why are you replying to yourself?

this is true, queen the real #1 boy band

Lucas isn't even in the damn league now. The guy was a fucking bum and abused Lebron on that. Iverson is an all time great pg.

>Broken clock

>Jordan playing in an Era that you can't hand check

He would put up 40 a night in this era. He is a better scorer then fucking Harden who feasts in this era. Also better then Melo who also scores a lot.

>Implying that's an ankle breaker and not just making a contested shot
>implying anyone remember that compared to that other play involving Lebron and Lucas

youtube.com/watch?v=l-AevYl_tMI

>played in an era where zone defences were illegal
> thinks handchecking makes the game that much tougher
He'd be 30 ppg but not 40.

>its an unwritten american sports rule that you need to win to get the fmvp. If gsw wins, it's klay's or draymond award I think. Unless curry drops 50

>He jumped over a guy that is 5'10
So impressive!
I think Vince Carter dunking over that 7'2 French guy was amazing.

it'll be the year 2076 before another player like Jordan comes around

>Jordan at 40 played against zone
>averaged 22 a game

Sure thing.

and paxson for the suns desu

Why do people keep bringing up MUH HANDCHECKING when the biggest rules difference between now and then was the illegal defense rule.

Have you seen the kind of crazy effective defensive schemes coaches have come up with nowadays that would never ever fly in Jordan's NBA?

>guarded by flat footed Larry bird
> lost the game
> never won anything in the 80's, constantly destroyed by Isaiah's pistons and Bird's Celtics
>does well when Bird/Magic/Isiah retire and they get an all time defender in Pippen
>Dominates expansion league
"But LeBron plays the 76ers "

Lebron is not better than Jordan but at least you can have the argument. But the people who were arguing that Curry was the next Jordan are fucking retarded.

Yes,I know that rumors occur that he "killed" his father which is fucked up.

> but lebron had had a way better social life
I totally agree with you,Lebron has made no mistakes.Look he is the son of a single mother which is/was an ex junkie and was born into poornes and he made it big time.And considering his background he could have that "thug" behaviour and chimp out like many black athletes,instead he is a family man and an actual inspiration for many people.He came out of nothing.

BUT his social life or behaviour outside the Nba has nothing to do with his legacy.Jordan was addicted to winning,a notorious dickhead,who would probably sell his mother for winning,he never made the mistake of "the decision".

The "decision" is one of the major reasons Lebron probably will never be goat.I am not a Jordan/Kobe or any fan at all I just like to watch some good games,so I am not biased towards anyone or a team.The problem is what all plebs will say for the rest of theier lifes because of the decision:" jordan never left to bulls to make a super team"

I feel sorry for Lebron,Cleaveland is a horrible organisation and he had to leave that shit franchise.Jordan and Kobe had the luxury to get the Goat Coach and a super stacked team with another top 20 player.Lebron only got Wade and his knees exploded.From a neutral point of view I still don't understand why so many people blame him on the decision,Cleaveland was shit and is shit.

>tfw id let lebron fuck my GF

if i had one

>never made the playoffs
>chucked a ridiculous amount on a shitty team that didn't make the playoffs
>destroyed team chemistry in locker room and kwame brown's confidence
This is like saying Kevin Love is a 26/15 player because of his Minny days. Not saying he isn't a great scorer, he just won't average 40.

>be LeBron, possibly the greatest non-ball hog player of all time
>super important moment
>do I take the shot, or pass the ball to the wide open, phenomenal 3 point shooter
>dipshits like you think he should have taken it

Hand checking was a big deal. Why the hell do you think the nba got rid of it. Players hated it because stronger players were allowed to basically manhandle other players. Also zone helps hide shit defenders now. If you sucked at defense back ten, you couldn't play much. Guys like Nash and even Curry make a career out of hiding on defense. Cavs figured this out and are targeting Curry. In the 80's-90's Curry would have been fucked since hiding was much harder.

Iverson crossed over everyone, bruh

Hiding against who? The guard position wasn't as deep as it is now, curry would be fine. They even had a shorter three point line for a season in the 90s. Curry would dominate.

>he ranks the beatles

>Thomas
>retired

He was 30 when the bull swept his Pistons....younger then Lebron right now. Also best Magic for his first title. Magic was 32, a year older then Lebron. Bird just had his career cut short because of that bad back of his.
>meanwhile Lebron has beaten like 8 teams in his 13 year career with more then 50 wins in the playoffs

Who played in the weaker era again?

He has 10 now

> Leading in "Everything"
> List does not include game wins or chip wins

Holy shit you can't make this up.

>Thomas
>Magic
>Stockton
>Kevin Johnson
>Gary Payton
>Mark Jackson

All would have a field day against Steph.

>american reading comprehension

Magic was ending his prime and had gotten sicker, but still ate Jordan alive. IIRC it wasn't until Scottie switched on him that the series took a swing. It's not Brons fault he plays in the east lol. He just beat a 73 win team, for the third time in a row. Gary Payton nearly shut this guy down. LeBron is by far he better all around player, Jordan is a better pure scorer. Would rather have the guy who doesn't punch teammates in the face.

Oh shit!

You know he has played more career playoff games then Jordan, and has beaten twice as few teams as he did with 50 wins. Jordan played in a far tougher east. This is fucking fact. Lebron is playing in one of the weakest eastern conference since decades.