My little story from childhood

my little story from childhood
> be 13
> going to bed, very horny
> I remembered that we bought carrots today, went silently for one
> brought it back to bed, put lots of salvia on it trying multiple times before it went into my asshole
> move it around for ages, really enjoying it
> came after long time
> then I realised I have a problem: what to do with carrot?
> didn't want to be caught walking around house with dirty carrot in hand
> where will I throw it away anyway?
> decide to eat it, very slowly to make as little noise as possible
> it's very warm from sitting in my butt for more than hour
> taste is not so bad, after a while it became even arousing
> finished eating it over an hour later and went to bed with relief

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxLOoIS8vx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Evening, Summer 2005 in West Texas
>Wind is blowing warm and dry over the plains and agitating the wind chimes and shell casings and empty bottles that hang from the awning of my uncle's trailer.
>Inside my cousin and I are playing San Andreas on my uncle's PS2.
>Uncle is out at a jobsite. Won't be back for days.
>I'm 16, tall, skinnyfat with mophead hair perpetually covered by some stoner-themed beanie hat
>My cousin, 12 or 13 from my recollection, I will describe as I remember him from that night: Round-faced, slender and scrawny. Barely a shade over five feet even as he neared puberty. Blonde hair cut shorter than mine but curly and always messy. Dressed in athletic shorts and a t-shirt with some sarcastic phrase or another scrawled across the front.
>When we started playing, there was a respectable few inches between us, sitting on the floor in front of that old-fashioned fat-backed television. And though I don't notice it immediately, after an hour of gameplay, he has slowly scooted closer so that his arm brushes up against mine every time he moves in reaction to the game

>The hour is 2300 and in the middle of a gang battle, my cousin suddenly pauses the game and tosses the controller in my lap.
>He says, "I don't want to play anymore".
>I look down at him. Now I'm aware how close he's been sitting. Just turning my head to face him, I can smell his skin, his hair...
>I say, "okay", somewhat confused but not surprised as he'd been acting strange ever since my uncle left that morning.
>I get up and walk to the kitchen, grab a glass from the cabinet, and fill it up at the sink. When I turn back around, he's now laying on the couch, one arm stretched across his forehead, staring off into space.
>I ask if he wants to watch TV
>"No"
>I ask if he wants to listen to some music
>"No"
>Before I can make another suggestion, he gets up and goes into his bedroom, I assume, to go to sleep. Fair enough, I think, it's getting late, he's tired. That's it.
>I get a cigarette from my uncle's stash in a drawer under the kitchen counter and step outside.
>After three drags, my cousin appears at the doorway behind me, asks for it.
>I hand him the cigarette and he takes a long drag, hands it back to me.
>I take a drag and my cousin steps down from the doorway and stands in front of me. He leans forward and rests his head on my chest, his arms hanging down at his sides.
>Not sure what to do, I stare out at the lights of the cars, still passing down the highway one or two at a time in the distance.
>Throroughly confused at this point--never seen him act like this before--I ask if something is wrong.
>Long silence, five seconds, ten. Then he says, "I'm just really glad you came out here." I feel his arms slowly crawl up my sides and around to my lower back in a sort of weak embrace. Down below, I feel the first stirrings of an impending erection. I take another drag.

>With half an inch left on the cigarette, I ask if he wants another drag
>He shakes his head, swiping his face side to side against the front of my shirt. I toss the cigarette into the dirt and look around. The nearest neighbors are over half a kilometer away, but I'm still worried someone might see.
>I put my hands on his shoulders and gently push him away.
>He looks up at me, eyes wide and mouth hanging slightly open
>I tell him I'm going to bed.
>"Oh," he says. His face falls and he looks away.
>I open the door and step inside the trailer.
>In the bathroom down the hall, I'm brushing my teeth and between bursts of the faucet, I hear my cousin enter the trailer and walk into his bedroom. I rinse off and put away my toothbrush and open the bathroom door.
>Across from me is his bedroom, the light's off inside so I can't see him. I close the bathroom door and shut off the hallway light and step inside.
>While I stay there, the two of us share a queen size bed that takes up over half his floor space. I get under the covers and scoot closer to him. I know he's not asleep.
>"Hey", I say, "what's wrong?"
>He shuffles back towards me until I'm spooning him.
>The two of us have always been close, since his uncle's divorce, since his mom had her crazy religious conversion and moved overseas to proselytize in China or Albania or wherever. But tonight it's different, in a way that I felt but couldn't really explain.

>It's just him and his uncle out here, in the desolate, ugly, beautiful wasteland of the old Southwest. His entire grade at school in the double digits and mostly twats, by his judgement, the nearest neighbors half a click in either direction. I'm all he has, that's what he doesn't have to tell me.
>"Alright man," I say. I tilt my head downward, bury my nose in his messy blonde hair and inhale, and it's like I'm taking the whole of his spirit into the dome of my skull. He bends his knees downward over mine until the soles of his feet are touching the tops of mine. I reach around and wrap my arms about his chest, gripping tightly the front of his shirt.
>"user", he says.
>"Yeah?"
>He sniffs and says, "please don't leave."
>I clench his shirt tighter.
>"Not yet", I say, and release.
>I feel one of his hands come over the top of my own. My other hands rubs up and down from his chest down to his stomach. He's warm and soft even through the t-shirt. My hand wanders down to his waist and over his thighs. He inhales deeply, but offers no protest.
>I ask if he's okay, he nods lightly.

Continua pls

Cont
>after that suddenly a nigger breaks into house
>he whips out his massive black log and starts to shove his rock hard cock up into our anuses

>Encouraged now, I slowly shift my free hand back up and underneath his t-shirt. He's breathing faster and I run my hand over, mapping over every part of his chest and stomach.
>He lets go of my hand and I reach down towards the waistband of his shorts, then pause and reach lower, toward his crotch. I can feel his cock, small but rock hard, pressing up against the front of his shorts. I squeeze it lightly and start rubbing it up and down through his clothes.
>His breathing quickens and I crane my neck forward and begin lightly kissing the side of his neck.
>He presses his ass back into my crotch. I know he can feel my dick through my pajama pants.
>Bored now. I surge up and throw the covers aside--too hot anyway--even in the dark I know exactly where to go.
> I reach down and pull down his shorts and underwear in one tug, he kicks his legs and flings them across the room.
>Bending down, I place one hand on his chest, he grabs it with both hands and holds it to his heart. With the other, I feel for his cock. Hairless but for a barely perceptible tuft just at the base, circumsized and though it's hard to tell in the dark, just over four inches fully hard.
>I put my mouth over it in one go and slowly pull it out, my tongue riding the bottom vein up to the head.
>He arches his back, and I can barely make out a "yeah", escaping between breaths.
>Like a depraved whore, or a wild animal mad with feverish lust, I go at his cock such that I'm barely paying attention when he says, "wait".
>Then he gasps; his dick twitches and warm, salty semen spills into my mouth. I'm surprised, but managed to fight the urge to gag. Four, five, six strings. I start to think he could go on forever.

>FInally, he finishes. Against my instincts, I swallow every drop and with my tongue, clean every inch of his still twitching cock.
>I lay down next to him, my dick still throbbing with anticipation; I wonder if he'll return the favor.
>Still naked from the waist down, he rolls over and lays his head on my chest, saying nothing. I put my right hand on his back and grab his hand with my left.
>He's adorable, I think, even in the dark he seems so content. I'll let him rest for a minute.
>Having other ideas, he pushes himself up and reaches across the bed, switching on the light.
>Now, for the first time since I laid down, I can see him fully. He's sitting on top of his feet and looking down at me with a half smile on his face, almost expectantly.
>I reach down and begin undoing the drawstring of my pants and, taking the cue, he reaches over to help me.

get outta here with your weird faggot fantasies

Lurking

continue pls

Lurking.

why the fuck am i still reading this i have shit to do

Lurking

op took his life, like any faggot should do

I like the story a lot but would be better on /hm/

>Here and now, I think, this is crossing the moral threshold
>Sucking my cousins dick to climax and swallowing every drop, you could write it off to teenage horniness
>But we haven't stopped, we won't stop.
>Now he's got my pants off and he's pulling off his shirt
>I decide that I'll dive in
>I sit up and wrap my arms around his neck, pull him down to the bed so I'm on top of him
>I kiss and lick his neck, I nibble his ear, his hands are rubbing my throbbing erection and he makes soft little moaning noises as I rub my hands up and down his slender frame.

I'm not author of the other story, but still lurking

I'm glad that I've asked.

update

>This went on for some time. How long, I can't say for sure.
>We woke up, naked and embracing, some time after sunrise the next morning.
>Still not ready to leave the bed, we turn on the TV and watch some dumb cartoons for an hour or two
>I get up, buck naked and walk to the kitchen, water first, then coffee, then breakfast for the both of us
>Somehow I can't bring myself to just pour us some cereal
>Scrambled, eggs, thick bacon, tortillas, beans, and jalapenos
>I bring them in and he's laying there on the bed, stomach down, propped up on his elbows and his feet hanging over his ass
>He sees the food and his face lights up and just seeing that I immediately gain a half-chub

Did the salvia in your asshole make you trip balls. Also to the guy raping the 12 year old... Cool story bro

my error, I misspelled fetus feces when I spoke about lubricant

>be me
>make art in my youtube channel
>advertise it on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=sxLOoIS8vx4

U wut m8? Thought maybe you misspelled saliva. Fetus feces goddamn

Story's over. Can't be bothered to continue, maybe another time. Tell me what you think? How to improve?

You've earned yourself a hater

TL;DR he went gay for his cousin and sucked his dick. 10/10 would read again

>beans and jalapenos precluding inevitable gay sex

that's some hot shit

Made me cry
Better story than this cunts

Way to improve: continue.

learn 2 greentext fagit

What the fuck I was thirty seconds away from nutting and this fucking faggot decides to stop posting? Fucking cunt

I don't understand the fixation on posts like his. You can't read and masturbate. I guess you can but that would seem off