I just broke up with the love of my life because I am a retard and dont know when good things come to me...

I just broke up with the love of my life because I am a retard and dont know when good things come to me. A little story time Sup Forums

> be me, 22yo
> virgin, massive btard, relatively attractive but no social skills at all
> intern/coop at a company and meet the gorgeously attractive K
> K is 28 at the time, exact opposite of me, social butterfly and everyone loves her
> we hit it off almost instantly and we both get swept away with the intensity of our emotions
> opposites do attract
> we date for half a year having amazing sex and a love story from the books
> we eventually move out
> everything is splendid and I thought I could never be so happy
> I had episodes of manic deppresion throughout my life so I thought this was a dream
> but just like any 28 year old she has a storied past, especially when it comes to relationships
> she always needed to be around people and to be loved
> I cant seem to get it and derp hard everytime the subject comes up, throw fits and emotionally and verbally abuse her, even calling her a slut a few times because I couldnt grasp it
> We go on though because she genuinely loved me with all her heart
> I am only starting to get that now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxLOoIS8vx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> fast forward to last night, we are having an amazing day and roll around in the hay all day
> go to a party and get massively drunk
> get in a taxi to go home
> the taxi driver takes the long route and I get mad
> its all sandnigger taxi drivers where I am at
> I am like no tip for him
> we get out and I pay, no tip like I promised
> he starts yelling at me
> I yell back at him, my blood is boiling
> my racism comes out

> I realize/remember that my girlfriend had a sandnigger boyfriend for a year when she was in university and had a one night stand with another brown fucker
> I tell her she disgusts me and go on a massive tantrum
> I cant be around her anymore
> she tries to comfort me
> I push her
> she goes flying into a wall and fractures something in her arm
> I lock myself in the room and she is crying and yelling for help
> I thought she was pretending and lying to get attention so I go on skulking and trying to sleep while she is crying for help
> eventually I am not sure how she leaves the house to go to the hospital, I think she called an ambulance to get her

> which brings me to today
> I am still mad and text her to get her fucking cat
> she texts me from the hospital and tells me she fractured a bone
> she will be at our place in a bit with her friends and parents
> she wants to spend some time at her parents place
> one of the friends that she brings turns out to be her ex boyfriend of all fucking people
> one of her best friends is dating his brother, and he happened to be hanging out with them last night so he comes along to help
> he tells me "you should probably go for a walk"
> who the fuck does he think he is!?
> I am really fucking mad again but cant do anything
> my dignity was already shattered when her parents came into our place to help K get her stuff
> starting a fight is probably not a good idea

> They eventually leave but I am still here
> We have been dating for two years
>I do love her immensely but I dont know if we can go on like this
> I am pretty sure we are broken up
> I dont know what to do with myself
. Pacing around
> Repeating the same things over and over
> Checking the phone to see if she texted me ...

I dont know what to do, help me Sup Forums

try to contact her and tell her that you miss her, if she loved you, she will accept your words

you are fucked up

She is screening my calls which is understandable.

I have thought of killing myself.

baww and feels thread

dude just man up and kill yourself

tell me something I don't know

So she's a whore, move on

OP don't kill yourself. You're acting very hasty

planning on it, but I dont have a gun and dont want to make it messy for when she comes to get the rest of her shit

being dead is better than feeling miserable and hollow

I understand that you don't like her past, but you completely overreacted. but I think you know that she is right. Maybe you can somehow get her back in a few weeks or so, but you have broken her arm...did she or her parents say something to that?

u can always kill yourself. for best results stream it on twitch

I dont know what she told them, but I dont think she would lie.

Waiting for a few weeks is hard when you have been inseparable for two years

do you really want to suffer like this for the rest of your life?

this!
he is so right.
OP, go to see a therapist, tell him your problem and tell him to help you with your problem. Tell her that you are going to a therapist. after some months try to meet her, you will be better and if she loved you, she will still love you.

remember op, you can go to jail for abusing her

Kill her instead

not on twitch but yes on some other place

theres nothing do to.
change your ways.
men should protect their women not fucking assault them you dumbass

You Sir are fucking stupid.
>this bitch has social past and has been little slutty too but loves me
>Better start verbally abusing her

Dude just why. You could have had gr8 life with her and you overreacted and messed it all up. Good job

I have already went to see a therapist and they diagnosed me as borderline

I stopped going because it felt useless and wasnt making me feel any better

I should stuck it through

Get the fuck over it dude. You fucked up. Time to grow a pair and move on. Quit being a woman.

You're violent and abusive with obvious anger management issues.Get help and leave her alone.

Have you tried switching to Geiko? 15 minutes could save you $10,000 or more on your car insurance.

this post made me feel better, more like these please...

hindsight is 20/20

fucking broke her arm? damn dude, wait it out don't kill yourself

Good job on being a racist retard. Maybe you spend way too much time on this website if you let that shit come out in your daily life. Holy fuck. Literally it just sounds to me like you cant control your fucking self. I inderatand getting angry or even insecure about your ladies past, it honestly happens to about everyone. But most people can at least control a little of what they say and do. I mean you apparently shoved her pretty hard. What the fuck?

this.

ur girlfriend sucks big nigger cock already..

you did good OP, what a sand nigger loving slut. good thing you got rid of her before you ate more sand nigger cum. what a fucking slut. good job OP

Are you an alcohol?

I have never hit her before, but I fucked up hard this time

welll, now you know it wasn't useless. Go back and tell him to help you with this problem. he needs to help you not to treat your gf like that

/Thread

fractured a bone in her arm, she is walking in an arm sling now, so not exactly broke ... but thats irrelevant

Call the woman. Tell you are sorry. Buy gift. Never say Nigger again.

I hope it works out op :,(

You're a cunt op kys

How old is her dad? Honestly if it was me I probably would have stomped the shit out of you OP. Hell you might be lucky one of the other guys didnt kick your ass in. Might be why they told you to take a walk you pussy.

Go see her in person you dumbass. Calm down, look presentable, and drive over to her parents house and pour out your heart to her. Also, stop fucking drinking. Especially around her. You're whats called a violent drunk. She's your woman, go get her back.

you fucked up
get on with your life for nothing will come out of wishing for the best
stop wishing for it and go get it, combat your weaknesses and fears
strive for a better you and then you can hope for the best, take this experience as a stepping stone in your life

best wishes man, just don't do anything you would regret wait and see, do this

its ok she was using you anyway, i mean a 28 year old woman with a 22 year old man, she uses anything she can get at that point

Well, you'll probably think twice next time before saying and doing idiot things? If you cant control your ignorant, shorttempered, violent drunk self you should give up drinking. Fuck you, OP

Don't call the bitch. Say nigger more often. Be less beta.

it wont, he screwed up and he better accept it as soon as possible

Show her naked you fuckin cuck OP

I do have a drinking problem, and today is going to be no exception

You are an abusive piece of shit, end yourself.

this

He will do nothing of the sort seeing that She never was and never will be his woman, he better start working on his fucking issues and leave her out of the picture both for his sake and hers

I really think this one could work

Buy her a Black cock she can suck on, after you have had it in your Ass. Never brake her arm again. Fist her ass instead.

You're a fucking retard, kill yourself.

i doubt it will if all he does is focus on getting her back, he has to get himself fixed before trying anything with anyone ever again

Definitely don't want to brake her arm

I would not do this. If you go to her parents house you are just asking for her father to slap the shit out of you. Tbh you kind of deserve it. So actually maybe you should do this.

So you're abusive and you want us to tell you ow to get her back?
She's better off without you, considering you're a racist, abusive asshat tbh

Fuck man, Are u a retard?

She couldnt fucking target anything and gave me manuals on mindfulness which doesnt exactly help when your blood is boiling and you want to fuck shit up

Rape her

Agreed. Do that shit to my family, OP, and I'd contemplate to smack you in the face 'til you stopped shaking. Stop drinking and bothering people.

I take it you're a white guy like me, earning decent and living in a decent area since all the low status taxidrivers are foreigners. What is wrong with you, mot paying the man for driving you drunk, rude, racist, violent ass home? It's not like it was his dream job.

pretty much this

Seconded

OP not gonna lie. For some reason I think you are pretty much beyond help. You sound like a massive cry baby cunt. I get the vibe that throughout your little story you keep trying to justify your retard actions. And some of your comments here seem to further that belief.

oh you fucking bitch.
borderline girl here.
i fuck a bunch of dudes and gamble and shit.

but i dont hit people or verbally abuse them.
fuck you dont blame the border for YOU being a piece of shit, you're giving our people a bad name.

Op, you blame your depression for your actions. But you're just an asshole. Take a lot of time to work in yourself and become a decent human being. But realize you lost her and you will be alone for a long time. Once you are ready, you will find someone else. But you will go through many nights of crippling loneliness. That is the price you pay for growing and becoming a decent human being. If you're not willing to do that, then just snuff yourself now.

She's better off. Just leave her

she's gone you tard. you need help but just be sure no amount of help will ever get her back.

You just sound like a massive asshole. You should just kill yourself and do her and everyone else the favor

I wouldn't hurt a fly on any other day

Wish last night was any other day

R u an grammer?

Hey, OP, how did that 'go to Sup Forums for comfort and caring words work out for you'?

No justification, I fucked up and everyone knows it

OP, you should give it a day or so and then call her and obviously apologize and tell her how much she means to you then you should tell her if she stays with you through this difficult period of your life that you're going to get help for being manic depressive like go to therapy and get meds or something and tell her that you never would want to hurt her, etc. I have major depressive disorder and might be bipolar and it takes a while but after a couple weeks, both meds and therapy help a whole lot

Ma'am your daughter was killed it was an alcohol

>borderline girl again.
you. are. abusive.

until you admit that. honestly.
and try to get help. honestly.
and let your girlfriend tell you how you hurt her without you being defensive.

you're still an abuser.

You're an emotionally stunted, short tempered, immature control freak. This whole thing is entirely your own fault and down to your flaws as an under developed man child. In short, leave her alone, she's too good for you and you know it.

Get some serious help before its too late to turn yourself around and learn to be a man. If you don't, you will always be an emotionally abusive pieve of shit and will ruin everything you come into contact with. You're that guy that she will tell all her futire boyfriends about, the guy who she thought was sweet but abused her and hurt her. She will latch onto them closer than she ever will with you. Let that sink in.

She bought her friends and parents to help her move out because she's scared of you and what you might do to her. I bet this isn't the first time you've shoved her or shown physical aggression towards her.

Probably this

> I cant seem to get it and derp hard everytime the subject comes up, throw fits and emotionally and verbally abuse her, even calling her a slut a few times because I couldnt grasp it
Abuse isn't JUST physical, dude. You know that.
She CRIED OUT for you. ALL NIGHT.
If my girlfriend cries, I console her. Instead, you think she is being an attention whore. Your worldview is so distorted that you are incapable of a successful relationship.

So expand your worldview/improve yourself over time or just kill yourselves and end your loneliness. Thanks.

> I get the vibe that throughout your little story you keep trying to justify your retard actions. And some of your comments here seem to further that belief.

this. 100%

here user, this video will make you feel better:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxLOoIS8vx4

You aren't going to win her back. This will never turn out well for you. Let her live her own life.

LET HER LIVE. And maybe, if you improve yourself, one day you could find someone to love your sorry ass.

You should speed up the process tbh

You're a shitty person. Don't talk to her anymore you stupid fuck! You had a woman when you really needed a fucking babysitter, you fucking manchild.

Sure you wouldn't. Sounds like something an abuser would say tbh. Comments like this further prove this posts: point

>You're that guy that she will tell all her futire boyfriends about, the guy who she thought was sweet but abused her and hurt her. She will latch onto them closer than she ever will with you. Let that sink in.

Ouch

Its going exactly as I wanted, its just nice to hear other people say what you feel

>racist, abusive, short tempered

why the fuck should she put up with you?
there is not a single excuse for you to physically hurt her to the point that she has to go the the hospital and then not even help when she needs it. You are human garbage and she is way better off so just leave her alone

That line is honestly super true.

My girlfriend does the same with her ex.
He was verbally abusive, calling her a slut just like you.
Just like you he was racist and he made her cry herself to sleep on a regular basis.
Now she is so fucking happy, and we aren't alike you and I.
You aren't a good guy.
You are just the abusive ex.

NO NO and NO
he has no right to ask her to stick around so he can get help, he should get help and then tell her that he is doing better in the future, if he rushes things now there is certainly no possibility for him to get her back, i speak from experience

But you can improve yourself.
Go to therapy.
Tell your girlfriend (well, your ex) that you don't want to date right now. You need to work on yourself.

Go meet a few black people or chat with a Muslim. They're pretty nice as long as you're respectful. They're just like you or I.

things like that made me stay with my abuser....
he said the most beautiful loving apologies and sometimes would even go to therapy. or at least he'd go driving somewhere.

don't enable him. please.

>685635839
Agreed.

THIS.

He should leave her well alone.

Don't be such a fucking asshole, get a therapist and stop being am angry man child

>they're just like you or I

No.