/thread

Op not sucking this dick right now

the nigger and his small dick.

Bitch can't even fill an A cup

The chick from bones

>samefag

She's white

His tits are bigger than hers.

the black monkey standing nect to a higly evolved example of the homo sapiens sapiens. If the act is not stopped, the monkey will impregnate the evolved human, creating a bastard, a retarded creature.

(Dancing and playing the bongo drum is not a virtue)

The disgusting black skinned nigger, incapable of the most basic knowledge and common sense.

You called?

GAY SCAT DUMP :^)

bitch

not this again, one thread a day is enough m8, go post your bbc pastas somewhere else cuck

She doesn't have a penis

nigger has bigger tits

she just contracted HIV

shes about to receive a lot of bruises and become a single mother.

Carnal desire is a trait of the animals. The blacks, who is closer to the beasts of the field than the white race, cant be blamed for wanting to uplift their genes. Notice if a woman passes a black monkey, the eyes of the monkey will become large. Their thought process is no longer working, due to their animalistic nature. Perhaps the reason why the higly evolved mates with the stagnate primitive monkeys, is a wish to return to the archaic and pure.. But there is nothing pure about wanting to procreate with the subhumans. The offspring will have traits of the lesser. The autistic black mongoloids will prevent history from moving towards its true destiny.

You have contracted the MAD symptom

Its weird how mixed fags never get old. They just die before they get grey hair.

Its almost like mixing 2 different things is bad. Like mixing vodka with whiskey.

He bald

Fuckin' saved

They couldn't get better jobs.

me on the left

what show is this?

ur mom's biopic

Kek. my mom isn't white tho.

the big c

They aren't at peak physical condition for the human body, so there's that

holy shit OP got btfo.

her name?

so she bangs the nigger? I used to love that actress, now I'm fucking disgusted. You see interracial shit everywhere now. I was watching this show the other day with the actress that was Jesse's gf in Breaking Bad, and she had sex with a nigger. Fucking jews man.

Pretty cool pseudo-science

Bitch Niggerlover

nig dick is too thin. Girth matters

The shopped nigger

what kind of fucking autist takes the time to take screenshots of the show and put this together? holy shit are cucks retarded.

extreme kek.

Lily Rader

Satan's dubs confirm. Cucks and jews btfo.

They both sweat, get bad breath, need to eat, defaecate, urinate, and sleep regularly. They are prone to irrational and emotive decision-making...

You're a retarded, sperglord, autistic neckbeard, faggot. Do the world a favor and an hero, you desperate piece of shit. You're pathetic, your family does not care about you.

Black guy, forskin

She seems to be touching AIDS.

Newfag.

>so she bangs the nigger?
Yes, he eventually found out while the two cheaters were in the middle of sex. he just walked slowly and quietly, humiliated