But why not vote for Donald Trump?

but why not vote for Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxLOoIS8vx4
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/05/12/trump-platform-issues-flip-flops-foreman-pkg-ac.cnn
dailycaller.com/2015/12/31/uk-government-issues-statement-on-potential-trump-ban/
nytimes.com/2016/05/03/us/politics/donald-trump-trade-policy-china.html
forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2015/08/17/trump-the-hypocrite-investing-overseas-fine-for-him/#716e6ff3936b
rightwingwatch.org/content/trumps-team-bigoted-unhinged-conspiracy-theorists-benefiting-donald-trumps-campaign
cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/16/donald-trumps-john-miller-interview-is-even-crazier-than-you-think/
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/02/ted-cruz/yes-donald-trump-has-been-linked-mob/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-changed-political-parties-at-least-fi/
wsj.com/articles/trumps-defective-economics-1439764789
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/04/21/trump-oh-you-bet-i-support-raising-taxes-on-the-rich-n2152154
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-wages-are-too-high-2015-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one in the same.

i like art

youtube.com/watch?v=sxLOoIS8vx4

do you have any proof or are you just being a dope?

Ones a Tycoon, the other is a hawk.

Daily reminder that

1. Trump is a bigot

2. Trump's economic policy=tax cuts=shit
tarrfis=high prices

3. Trump thinks climate change is a hoax

i am not sure you know what those terms mean

Q: How many people who have voted for Iraq have apologized to the American people for it?

A war hawk, or simply hawk, is a term used in politics for someone favoring war in a debate over whether to go to war, or whether to continue or escalate an existing war. War hawks are the opposite of doves.

>mfw

>trump is a bigot
to whom? when?
>trump's economic policy
you don't seem to understand it so you can't criticize it fairly
>trump thinks climate change is a hoax (kek)
what he actually said is that climate change is a "chinese hoax" to weaken american manufacturing. and he is also not wrong.
can you explain to me why there are federal regulations over coal industry in america... but we dig up coal still and then sell it to chinese to use... you didn't know that? no? you should read more maybe

because he hires people to spam him on Sup Forums

>trump's economic policy
>you don't seem to understand it
yes actually I do
anyone could
address the points

Feel the Bern

People not voting for Trump: Illegals, Feminists, SJWs, thugs.

Pretty easy Choice... TRUMPTRAIN

>War hawks are the opposite of doves.
you understand that war is inevitable right?
for as long as there have been people there has been war... if you have some genius idea to fix that we would all love to hear it
>address the points
you first

>and he is also not wrong.
prove that climate change is a hoax

>>trump is a bigot
>to whom? when?
Muslims
Mexicans
easily googled shit

I have. Reread the post.

prove that it isn't.
not every scientist is in agreement that climate change is **directly caused by humans.

you can't get one by me kiddo. i like to read.
he wants a border with mexico and he has said he loves hispanic and latino people as he has employed thousands of them all over the world what have you ever done for the hispanic and latino peoples?

Grab a rainbow silly goose.

>prove that it isn't.
doesn't work that way faggot

>federal regulations over coal industry in america... but we dig up coal still and then sell it to chinese to use

Regulations over coal emissions, that's easy to regulate. Not so easy to regulate coal exports, so people will just export coal not giving a fuck about its destination.

And by the way, China is killing themselves with the contamination. Have you seen the cities? They might be gaining in the short term, but boy, they'll all die of cancer soon.

>what have you ever done for the hispanic and latino peoples
not called them "rapists" or accuse them of "bringing drugs"

>climate change is a hoax
You're literally retarded, but that explains why you like trump

Ever noticed he says he's going to do things, but rarely ever says how he's going to do them? He's a business man, he knows how to get peoples attention/support. You're all just buying into his product.

there is no debate in the scientific community other than what to do about climate change

you're actually proving my point
Trump is an idiot who believes the same shit you do
and it's cringing to educated people who want to address the issue

>He's an asshole
>Wants to ban muslims from entering America
>Liar
>Wishy washy
>his views on abortion
>remarks on race

pros
>bluntly says what he thinks

>doesn't work that way
yea it does actually because the debate isn't that climate change is real.. i agree it is 100% real... as it has always been (ever heard of iceages and shit?)
but i don't agree that climate change is a direct cause of humans. the science isn't there yet.
>china is killing themselves with horrible smog
lol you gobble that msm right up, don't you? gobble gobble
he said rapists and drug bringers come over the mexican/american border crossing... and he isn't wrong.
are you saying that ALL mexicans are rapists and drug pushers user because if you are that is fucking racist.

you understand that TONS of cocaine comes from bolivia and columbia. believe it or not mexicans don't like the cartels either.

>but i don't agree that climate change is a direct cause of humans. the science isn't there yet.

the fuck it isn't

>he said rapists and drug bringers come over the mexican/american border crossing..

prove it

>there is no debate in the scientific community other than what to do about climate change
because you know everyone in this community lol? how many are there exactly?
**chinese hoax. why don't you learn context, son?
great argument

>lol you gobble that msm right up,
let me guess

the jews, right?

his own words. go listen to the video. i already have. i have heard him say many times we have problems at the border... he didn't say mexicans "are the problem" like you insinuate.
look you are already protecting them. good of you goy

what kind of bullshit answer is this?
why do I have to personally know people in the scientific community to accept their findings?
you're a shitty troll

Solid fucking argument sped

actually you were asked to back up Trump's contention that climate change is a hoax

you haven't

I don't know if he's a bigot. I don't know if he's racist, or sexist, or whatever. He probably isn't. But that's not the point.

The point is that he sees the problems, and that's good, but he doesn't give real solutions, just speaks and says good sounding things that wouldn't solve anything actually.

He's just a businessman (a very intelligent one) trying to sell us something. I still don't know what. Maybe it's MAGA? Maybe he wants that. But he doesn't seem trustworthy until he starts laying out detailed (and not crazy) plans.

Also, because of the things he's said, a lot of racist and sexist bigots are voting for him. He's being, maybe unintentionally, the voice of racist, sexist rednecks. And that will come back against him in the future.

>Gravity is real
>Need air to survive
>OP is a fag
>Donald Trump is a cuck
>Prove it

Calm down satan

Actually Trump's remarks were directed Mexico, so no.

We're past whether he made the bigoted remarks.

The question is why do you buy into them?

There is no proof about what he's saying, it's just hate speech.

>goy
oh I see how you are now

kek

Because he has no answers or plans and has no atable political view

you say "the scientific community" like that isn't a vague as fuck statement. newsflash: there are scientists all over the fucking world and they don't all agree on everything dumbass
let me just check the ice cores i got right here... yep the emissions levels don't add up pre-industrial revolution.
i have proof right in front of me, do you?

But why male models?

he's a bad politician who i wouldn't trust to run a country.
i don't agree with his policies.

>protects jews
>doesn't know why
you are perfect. if i were a jew i would make love to you for your complacency

I'm not going to reinvent the wheel with anyone who is not aware that the vast bulk of science is onboard with man-made climate change

what's more, other world governments are finally getting on board with it

we don't need an idiot like Trump fucking that up

sure faggot

that's why many hispanic and latino voters have voted for him? because they know he is sooooooo racist like all the white tumblr kids have "proved"

prove that climate change is a hoax

I'm only going to give you one more chance

That's not how proof works.

you do realize you're a nut and that kind of invalidates any arguments you're making here?

illegals cause all kinds of problems. stop being retarded just because you dont have the crime they cause in your specific neighborhood.

good people will apply for citizenship the legal way.

there is no proof that latinos or hispanics are voting for him
this is another boring bare assertion

actually it is

Trump says it's a hoax

I say prove it

>i am only going to give you one more chance
why don't you walk out into traffic instead?
okay. i don't need the validation of "anons" anyways but thanks for that info
10 million people and counting have voted for him... you are saying all those people are whit males? lmao you are in denial reddit

still waiting for you to prove Trump's assertion about Mexicans

post a link detailing how many hispanics have voted for Trump
or gtfo

so you can't prove that climate change is a hoax

shocking

what do I win Sup Forums?

plenty of other reasons to not vote for him

hurr durr global warming spam for the past 5 years.

yet had record cold days last winter.

earths climate has fluctuated naturally since it was created. our impact on climate hasn't been proven by anyone ever. we just don't understand it yet. we are just now getting good at being able to predict if its going to rain or not the next day.. and were still wrong about that often.

voting doesnt do shit.

the only part of the electoral process we the public control is rioting or not rioting

>10 million people and counting have voted for him...

still only like 12% of republicans

Also--right after the Egyptian air crash Trump was convinced it was a terrorist attack.

Trump had no proof of this, either. And yet he emphatically supported the conspiracy.

Why would anyone want a retard like this in the White House?

cool story bro

I wish you'd quit posting that gay ass chart, actually

my top 3 reasons are better than any of your unsourced shit

10 million people.... and those are just who voted.... not those who didn't/can't vote but still support a candidate

i don't have to prove that you don't understand simple numbers faggot
but you can prove it's real because you say it is? wow liberals are so good with evidence
>moving the goalposts
that wasn't even the argument lmao some idiot user tried to tell me that none of those 10million were hispanic or latino and that is absolutely fucking retarded. full retard

>hurr durr global warming spam for the past 5 years.

>yet had record cold days last winter.

You are why America is so fucking retarded.

>evidence
speaking of which

you never posted any
you're a nut
you think the Jews control everything

You do know Trump is pro-Israel, right?

he isnt a politician and thats the best thing about him. he will hire the best people to explain everything to him. he knows how to be a boss. he will get shit done.

>you are going to vote for my daddy in November, right user?

Explain how its getting warmer yet we had some days that were colder than it had been on those days in 50+ years

One man can't solve everything. You're right that he is focusing on the right problems. His skill set is in hiring the most qualified people to do a job. I am confidant he will put together an all-star cabinet of experienced politicians to make up for the experience lacked.

>Also, because of the things he's said, a lot of racist and sexist bigots are voting for him. He's being, maybe unintentionally, the voice of racist, sexist rednecks. And that will come back against him in the future.

I agree with this. If he doesn't harness this demographic it will become larger than he is. If he doesn't win the election, the demographic he has united and unleashed will likely support a candidate or faction that represents them the way they think Trump does-- a leader with all of the hatred and likely half the charisma or ability to compromise. Dangerous.

inb4 butthurt dweller

he has some clear issues actually picking people. so yeah, that's pretty much out too.

and that weirdo perot tried the whole "we'll get people to tell us what to do" nonsense. trump needs real policies and he has none besides build a wall, which is irrelevant.

>trump is pro-israel
lmao you didn't even watch the debates KID.
i did i watched every single one of them

i watched 3 grown men (kasic, rubio, cruz) absolutely profess their undying love for kikes and the kike homeland. then TRUMP said i would be "neutral" with the "hardest deal to ever make" (between palestinians and blood sucking kikes)
....... what happened the next day? mainstream media reported that trump would be the death of israel and was a bigot etc. etc.

lmao the and the kikes don't have pull over the media? keep you head in the sand, son

which major news media outlet do you work for

>KID

oh it's this faggot again

Except for the millions of dollars worth of drugs being funneled into the country by Mexican cartels and the billions of dollars of tax revenue lost by the millions of illegal immigrants being undocumented, paying no taxes and taking advantage of social programs, I completely agree with you!

here are some soures. make a better chart and i'll post it.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/05/12/trump-platform-issues-flip-flops-foreman-pkg-ac.cnn

dailycaller.com/2015/12/31/uk-government-issues-statement-on-potential-trump-ban/

nytimes.com/2016/05/03/us/politics/donald-trump-trade-policy-china.html

forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2015/08/17/trump-the-hypocrite-investing-overseas-fine-for-him/#716e6ff3936b

rightwingwatch.org/content/trumps-team-bigoted-unhinged-conspiracy-theorists-benefiting-donald-trumps-campaign

cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/16/donald-trumps-john-miller-interview-is-even-crazier-than-you-think/

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/02/ted-cruz/yes-donald-trump-has-been-linked-mob/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-changed-political-parties-at-least-fi/

wsj.com/articles/trumps-defective-economics-1439764789

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/04/21/trump-oh-you-bet-i-support-raising-taxes-on-the-rich-n2152154

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-wages-are-too-high-2015-11

so you ignored the rest of the post, kid?
liberals are great especially when they blindly support kikes

wow you're really an idiot huh?

>mfw trump is elected
>mfw trump saves the west
you're welcome

sure kid

I don't know what atable means, but if you listen to his words instead of the Clinton News Network you might understand that he has laid out policies aplenty. Better yet, google it.

the other option is the same old shit we have already. fuck that. yall haters are retarded.

when he learns more about the issue hes not allowed to change his mind?

he is being ironic with you idiot boy
you know why they changed the political term from "global warming" to "climate change"?
no i don't think you do because you don't seem to understand the problem.
oh another kike lover? i don't know how you multiply so fast

i said explain. idiot.

actually if you're a Trump supporter you should be going to his website and checking out his watching some of the videos he's put up there, such as "I am very pro-Israel."

>such as "I am very pro-Israel."
yeah he HAS to say that lmao.... why would he say it otherwise?

you are proving my point kiddo

he;s flip flopped so much who really knows. the dumb people just think whatever they don't agree with he's just "foolin'"

>you understand that war is inevitable right?
Retard detected.

see?

Because i'm a conservative republican and he's not.

yeah I would agree money is being wasted

but it's funny how no one ever addresses the issue of the Americans hiring illegals for shit wages, creating the demand and taking the jobs

no, let's just build an expensive wall that won't work, that Bush tried to build and ran out of money doing it

It's more than one country contributing to climate change and it will take more than one country to fix it. Let everyone else worry about the climate for 8 years-- what's the point of America focusing on saving the climate if there is no America left at the end of it?

8 years ago maybe I would have voted based on climate change, but right now we have a serious problem with radical islamic immigration. A vote against Trump, in this election, is a vote for open borders. No, that is not an exaggeration; Hillary says she admires Angela Merkel and will take her cues from her. The last thing I want to see is a bunch of refugees groping women and blowing shit up here in the United States.

exactly. me too user. we're in a sad state.