Let's see

dont aorry this vid will make u feel better

youtube.com/watch?v=sxLOoIS8vx4

I mean if thats soft, then its normal.
If thats hard then jesus christ man.

That's hard

cute cock OP, more?

i rather like small ones

Im a grower Op, my dick is peewee when it's soft. My biggest fear is having a girl see it when I'm cold or not erect. When it's hard no complaints. Feels good man.

i'm like 5.5 hard so yea kinda

Not me

Nope thank god

bruh

How do you tiny fags even have sex?

Jesus christ man, good luck.

Oh shit

any of it covered in cum?

damn OP....
thats cute af.

would dress you in panties and give head lovingly

I wish a small penis was my problem.. You're luckier than you think OP. Be thankful.

Honestly you shouldn't be worried about girls seeing you when soft, most wont care.

FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/. FUCK OFF TO /SOC/.

Mmmm thanks

ooh are you a sissy?

i always wanted to dress up a sissy and use pic related on them.

you have a boner at this the photo?

even though its the size of a marshmellow, actually not a bad looking dick, nice dubs too, 7's my lucky number

is that a mushroom?

I'll let you judge

What do you all think? Seems kinda small but I've never had anyone say it out loud

Any serious input would be appreciated

seems average

>I love getting girls reactions it gets me so hard
Do they notice?

Yes, we know it's not you. But thanks for confirming

>Any serious input would be appreciated
Peyronies