I need advice

I need advice.
I used to date a married woman some years ago. Her husband found out about it and confronted me. I told him the truth and we went our separate ways, he told me not to contact her anymore, which I haven't to this day.

Fast forward a few years and she pops up on my facebook again. She moved somewhere else and I'm pretty sure she divorced.

Should I try contacting her again or do you think her husband will still get butthurt and intervene?
I seriously see myself dating her again, but I don't want to deal with an angry husband/ex husband either. The dude also owns guns and is a little bit crazy. plz help.

>pic semi-related, looks like her.

bumping.

come on Sup Forums.

More of her

Why do you give half a fuck you pussy

because I want to bang her.

here you go nigger.

One last bump. Come on Sup Forums give some advice plox.

Fuck her, post pics OP

yes sir.

world's best ass.

Why not? I never give a shit about angry boyfriends of husbands. Their loss.

what if they're violent though? You're not afraid of losing your life nigga?

Well.... you could try talking to her to see if she's still married with that guy and if they're seeing each other, though don't do it on the first message to her. Exchange a few messages first and then ask if she's seeing him a t all. If not, then go for it.

Are these actually pics of her? Well anyway, just go with what you're feeling man. But she also may be moving on from the whole thing too.

What I'm afraid though is that he'll find out if I message her first. I was thinking of asking a mutual friend to fill me in first, but I don't want this shit to be awkward.

No that's not her. She is blonde too, and has a big ass but she's shorter.

I hope that she hasn't moved on, but it is likely. It's been 2 years since we last spoke and she is more than able to contact me as well but hasn't done so. Part of me thinks that she may have done that out of shame though, because she told me nothing bad was ever going to happen. Maybe anger too on her part.

do it you fag and send us her nudes

And if he finds out, so what? What's he going to do?

nothing I guess. We don't live in the same state. Dude is crazy though for sure. Owns guns, last I heard.

If he did say anything, say that she messaged you first. Maybe message her in a way that looks as if she messaged you first?

yeah that might work. The only reason why Im doing this is because she's hot as fuck, otherwise I would just not give a shit. But she's fucking worth it.

OP is a fucking homewrecking scumbag. Do the world a favor and kys, you piece of shit. You ruined a marriage, I bet your parents are proud.

Heart in the cards, my dude. Put aside your lust for a moment and think about it. Go for it if you sincerely think youll have success

I hope the husband finds out and fucks your ass up for being a pathetic cheating theif.

>Put aside your lust for a moment and think about it.
Damn your totally correct bro. I know, I've been thinking a lot about this, and the sex was great of course, but she was also a great person, who I would not mind being in a relationship myself.

The only reason she cheated on him, was because he cheated on her first with a stripper in Las Vegas, which is something that the husband himself confirmed to me when we spoke.

Oh god. He owns a gun. STOP EVERYTHING. THIS GUY OWNS A GUN.

Go get a gun yourself, problem solved.
Also you're a shitlord faggot for asking any of this.

Hit her up, fuck her a couple of times then leave. This woman obviously isn't loyal so why get into a relationship with her?