How was dark souls for you Sup Forums?

How was dark souls for you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mh1uo4uP6rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

easy, you can literally run ds3 in 2 hours as a casual faggot

not that great ...was wanting more

dark

Idk ive played through all the games but for some reason i had a hard time at certain parts in this one mostly because i litarly watched nothing on it before hand

This was my first dark souls game I played. I haven't finished it but its been pretty easy, I've killed all the cinder lords accept the last one

what about storm king

It made me appreciate the fragility of human life.

It also made me hate skeletons

lol yea this game made me hate dogs

the most ive died on a boss is 4 times is that normal or to much

Fucking dogs in this game.
Almost as bad as skeletons in first

people hate ds2 ...i think it was the bees knees

when you fucking hit them they fly 20 feet

thats actually really good.

I don't know, I have mixed emotions on ds3.

Weapon art is cool, better bosses, don't have to upgrade armor, nice scenery. The fact that you can get like 3 invaders at once now is pretty fun.

On the other hand, it has a short story, phantom range is ridiculous in this game, invaders are at an insane disadvantage, and no arena. Plus you can chug estus insanely fast now so people heal constantly in 1v1's

I don't know. I think I still prefer ds2

That's an optional boss

hhmmm that taste ive tasted it before

I lack skill, patience, and focus, so not very good for a filthy casual like myself who likes to relax while gaming. Still an awesome game though. Too bad months of playing never made me any better. Therefore, I never finished it and never bothered with the rest of the series.

OG demon souls?

i loved all the hidden areas like the dark fire link shrine. I didnt even find the dragon area until my second play through

Lol

>accept the last one
Youre triggering me

hardest boss in the game amiright.

bloodborne was a turd.... poop

pretty Neato.

i like ds2 how u could be hollow... ds3 just had that ember shit...sucked

Yo bro it has something to do with the lore you wouldn't understand.

If we're talking 1:
Wheel skeletons can suck my dick.
Fuck Ornstein and Smough, the only reason i bought xbox live gold, because i'm generally a poorfag.
>Mfw first thing i logged on live was getting invaded and killed by a hacker. You can't even make this shit up.
The whole thing with Sith's library - he can continue using that crystal as a dildo however long he wants, as long as i don't have to go trough that piece of shit place.
Fuck the depths. Nothing more needs to be said.
My first walktrough was fucking awful, Cinder got stuck in a column while he jumped behind me, easy kill, saw some loot outside boss room, went to get it - game ending where i become the new king and those bellkeepers bow down to me in a cutscene. I didn't even understand that this will end the game and once i started NG+ i got raped by pretty much everything, because i was generally shit at the game.
All in all, good game.

who the fuck plays darksouls for the lore

>Sith's
Nigga, no one is named Sith.

I haven't played ds in a year, what's the scaleless dragon named? Seath?

I'VE FUCKING HATED BLIGHT, THAT PLACE IS EVEN WORST THAN HELL !!!

he ment he dildoed seth ..his gay roomate

Same.
It's like an 8 in a field of tens.
Not as good as DeS or DS but still great

Seath

Seath not Sith nigga

Alright cool. Doesn't really matter though, the boss fight was alright, the path to it was a pain in the ass.
Ouuuh just walk on invisible paths and hope for best, then when you make it, fucking clams attack you 5 at a time. I mean clams? There can't be a worst way to tell someone that you died in a game because clams ate you. Unless a frog breathed on you, that's no better

It might be just me but i feel like the your encouraged to roll more because shielding doesn't do as much as it used to

you diddent realy have to time bosses that much...more of a rush hack n slash..

YOU CANT SPELL AND YOUR FUCKING WRONG YOU WINDOW LICKING NORMIE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Easy as fuck after Bloodborne.

The formula only remains hard for so long though, if anything only Champion Gundyr did anything different in this game.

What did he do different at all? He just has a varied moveset

A LOT of people actually.

More aggressive other than that he had a kick

What are you a fucking 5 year old

You know there are tiny ass snowflakes on the paths right?
Also agreed those clams can get gassed
>make new build
>at around lvl 75 Str/Dex/Vit/End are the only stats I level
>dragon greatsword +3 fuck ye
>rush through the clams to kill seath
>fucking destroy seath
>get my 70k soul reward
>foggate dissapears
>get assraped by clams
>try to come back for them souls cause thats 2 levels
>fall off invisible path
>goodbyeforever70ksouls.jpg
And thats when I ragequit last night.

Almost 200 hours so far. I'm level 215 and in new game +5. Kill everything in 1 to 3 hits with Dark Astora Greatsword.

I guess I was waiting for it to get hard but I know it wont. Fuck my life.

>dark souls
Fun as hell totally different from what i was used to. Fuck clams. My nemesis.
>ds2
Didnt beat it, doing a run now to see story
>ds3
Surprisingly easy, but still fun. Pvp has been a pain because all the time with this sunny d bullshit.
>demon souls
Playing it through for the first time. Its fun, but dark souls was better. (Learned it came first so not worried)
>bloodborne aka blood souls
Love it. Actually more so than dark souls. Its mostly the aesthetic that consistently makes my dick hard because lovecraft.

Why the hell did they get rid of poise

I loved everything about Dark Souls. The Boss fights were so epic and I spent many hours doing the PVP.

I loved everything about Dark Souls II, the bosses were cool, but for some reason lacked the same magic that was in the first one. The pvp was amazing and the community was pretty good, I probably spent 200+ hours just duling.

The Third DKS is the fucking shit. The bosses and enemies are really good, and the pvp is really fun. Unfortunately it has the worst pvp community so far. NIggas bitching and crying non stop about every little thing. I have had zero problems personally when dealing with Estoc and Dark sword users, and I'm fine with the way new poise works. Yet there are hundreds of posts on the steam forums with people crying about that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=mh1uo4uP6rM
Best pvp. no poise no problem

Are you seriously saying ds3 is shit just because the community is shit?

Not once you learn to where to stand to hide from his bad breath

I'm about to go back to ds2 honestly just for the arena, and the fact that the actual game is longer, way more bosses and more secrets.

No I'm not saying it was shit, it "the shit" as in awesome.

easy
> chet engine

I don't understand this game. I keep getting 1 or 2 shotted by bosses. How this is fun is beyond my comprehension.

dont get hit nigga

get out fucking tranny

Your lucky you got dubs or id rip you a new one normie

shit game just like the last one because no giantdad

DkS3 is my favorite game atm, and I have over 700 hours in DkS1 and 100 hours in DkS2.

1 was pretty fun, 2 was pretty bad.

some can. you can't.
scrubfag

Aggressive, little openings with massive gap closers, combined with an aerial combo and extra attack he can add on to the end of traditional combos which makes him highly versatile after using most movesets.