Men are better than women

Men are better than women

Being gay is wrong

Drugs are bad

Why is society trying to change everything? A bunch of smug "progressive " liberal shit heads.

>I don't judge. Whatever you want to do. It doesn't affect my life.

Such a ego trip. Everyone patting themselves on the back on being enlightened. So progressive.

This is our future. Men pretending to be women. Women pretending to have worth that is equal to men. Drugs and crime taking over the world. Resources being,depleted. Over population being ignored.

If the world doesn't fall apart in our life time I'll be shocked

>having morals

top kek gb2>>>/tumblr/ moralfag

>not being a drug abusing degenerate Homosexual

Why the fuck are you even here user?

>Being a debased degenerate

topkek gb2>>>/Sup Forums/shitmeister

Nice blog mate.

This current generation disgusts me.

>muslims are people
>national borders are bad
>refugees welcome
>patriarchy

No friends. Slightly fills a void

i agree with you 100% op. hate the "progressives" who think you can be anything other than straight and cis

It's kinda funny to me as filthy liberal scum, that the edgiest thing you can be nowadays is conservative - particularly if you're under the age of 30.

That's fucking -bananas-. While it's tempting to take this as a sign that we've won, it concerns me that Christian Rock is going to end up being the next truly alternative social movement.

>While it's tempting to take this as a sign that we've won
>destruction of western society and traditional values
>victory

You are cancer.

Progressive people are even more closed minded than the conservative bible belt ones.

At least conservatives are honest about it. The internet progressives are awful.

life is an accident. everything that happens on this planet and in our society is made up. in a few hundred thousand-million years there will be no sign anything ever happened here.

and you STILL think you're right LOL

Sure. Traditions are only valuable insofar as they are useful, and most of ours are pretty worthless.

Ouch I just cut myself on your edge.

You're the type of autist that sits and rages about this shit to your other sperg metal-loving, anime watching fat friends and circle jerk about how you're all superior.

Yet, when someone calls you out on it you'll apologise and look at the ground. Before coming to Sup Forums and posting shit like this.

Cancer.

>Men are better than women
>
>Being gay is wrong

but???

>2016 and posting png of compressed image

Sauce of pic pls

lol

men ARE better than women
that's why im gay

No

sauce O_o

Wow EdGy good job sir :^]

>O_o
Back to MySpace with you

>Why is society trying to change everything?

Because that's exactly what societies do and have been doing for thousands and thousand of fucking years.

So apparently you not being those things has not helped you at all.

Mad

>Being gay is wrong
you sound like one helluva faggot in denial

You perfectly described your own post.
Well done, bud.

>men are better than women
>not being gay

>meat is better that fish
>only eat fish

Amator hominum Scriba scripsit asinos:

'OP is a fag'.

this is sad bait try hard af

>Being gay is wrong
Yup that's why I only fap to traps anymore

Moar!!! Sause pls

I kind of enjoy the degeneracy. It makes life alot easier for those with their testicles still attached.

>Everyone is beta as fuck, steps aside as soon as conflict arises allowing you to take whatever you want from pretty much any social situation
>Idiots getting useless educations or none at all, getting a proper degree equals guaranteed high-paid job
>Simply lifting 3-4 hours a week and having a sense of style puts you in the top 5% attractive men
>Hoes and sluts errywhere, tinder gets you auto-laid atleast twice a month unless you are autistic
>Betamax libcucks bawwing their eyes out over petty, useless shit and allowing the politicians with a brain to step in and handle the important stuff

We are soon living in an age of coddled, crawling manchildren - just standing upright will put you above the rest.