Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for?

Why Trump?

Why Hillary?

If you vote for Bernie Sanders you should probably just kill yourself. Don't reward the lazy and punish the workers.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/donald-trump-30000-troops-isis/
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/05/12/trump-platform-issues-flip-flops-foreman-pkg-ac.cnn
dailycaller.com/2015/12/31/uk-government-issues-statement-on-potential-trump-ban/
nytimes.com/2016/05/03/us/politics/donald-trump-trade-policy-china.html
forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2015/08/17/trump-the-hypocrite-investing-overseas-fine-for-him/#716e6ff3936b
rightwingwatch.org/content/trumps-team-bigoted-unhinged-conspiracy-theorists-benefiting-donald-trumps-campaign
cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/16/donald-trumps-john-miller-interview-is-even-crazier-than-you-think/
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/02/ted-cruz/yes-donald-trump-has-been-linked-mob/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-changed-political-parties-at-least-fi/
wsj.com/articles/trumps-defective-economics-1439764789
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/04/21/trump-oh-you-bet-i-support-raising-taxes-on-the-rich-n2152154
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-wages-are-too-high-2015-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

doesn't really matter, there are no good choices

I don't know anything of Trumps credibility as a leader of a nation.

However, his social skills, his friendliness, warm-hearted behavior, successful leadership of businesses and much more makes me want him over Hillary "30000 emails" Clinton.

Also I don't believe a woman can run a nation regardless. Too much emotional decisions and looking for attention and affection.

Cant stump Trump

Trump. Anything to keep that bitch Hillary from the presidency.

TRUMP 2K16

Trump

We already know that Hitlary is a lying corrupt criminal monster.
We dont know yet if Trump is any of these things

>We dont know yet if Trump is any of these things
very highly likely though

Your vote makes no difference the president is predetermined based on lineage

But at least he is a man so he won't destroy the country

All the things you said about Trump are things he's not good at, people are so fucking stupid

higly likely < 100% sure

it's not that hard

elaborate?

And which is it?

>higly likely < 100% sure
I agree, what's your point

>I'd rather vote for Sanders

Clinton

Trump advocated committing war crimes against ISIS. The Mexican wall idea doesn't make any sense, and would not only cost billions of dollars, but I don't think would actually have much of any benefit. The whole "banning muslims" thing is the wrong message, and will only serve to make radicalization easier for ISIS. He blows goats. I have proof

>things he's not good at
>successful leadership over a business
just cause he triggered your narrow little micro aggression doesn't make him suddenly incapable. it just means you don't like him. I'll bet your name is also Juan or Eduardo or something like that.

Hillary cuck detected. Kill yourself.

who gives a fuck if people mistreat those camel fuckers in isis. they chop off heads and post it online.

trump 16 cuz fuck foreigners

>war crimes against ISIS

I'll probably vote for Stein or Johnson as my state will go to Hillary regardless.

>War crimes against ISIS

Holy shit. So nuking these sandmonkeys back to the stone-age is suddenly a war crime?

Are you this dumb, or is this bait?

>war crimes against ISIS

And the problem with this is...? You sound like a sandnigger lover. Disgusting.

what

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Games are done behind the scenes, it's already decided who will win.

Feel the Bern.

People in America vote for Hillary because she is a woman. Thats literally it.

Btw, America, youre the laughing stock of the world at the moment.

>laughing stock of the world

That's cute that you guys care, because we don't think about you at all.

>war crimes against ISIS

How is this a bad thing?

We're screwed anyway it goes, so why does it matter.

But honestly I'd vote for Trump over Hilary because I see us going to war if Clinton is elected.

>war crimes against Isis

Granted, two wrongs don't make a right, but those fucking savages deserve all the pain we can give them.

Trump promises war tho?

Birds of a feather flock together!!!

this

When you kill innocent people and children in the process, yeah, its a crime, you american shitbag

Trump because I am a real American

Their family and children are in on it you fucking retard. They aren't """"lone gunmen"""" like Obama suggests.

>Muslim

>innocent

Pick one.

Trump already said we'd be going to war with him as a president.

Bernie supporter here. Im going to vote Trump because fuck Hillary. Id rather watch it all fall apart than have her sell us out to the financial sector. At least with Trump there's the possibility of a good outcome, because you know he's trolling the fuck out of everyone. That said, this is a Hillary shill thread, I'll bet you half the people in this thread are paid by Hillary.

Are you fucking retarded? You can't just drop a nuke on everyone.

Btw, rest of the world, youre irrelevant to us at the moment. And also the rest of the time.

Sources? I'm not saying I don't believe you, just have never heard that accusation. (Not the user you replied to)

Just, stop.. please.

cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/donald-trump-30000-troops-isis/

there is only one correct answer

>He blows goats. I have proof

So basically mobilising a small number of troops to work alongside Russia to defeat a massive terrorist organisation? What a bad thing for someone to want to do

>If you vote for Bernie Sanders you should probably just kill yourself. Don't reward the lazy and punish the worker
Yeah right, reward the rich asses who have been running us in the hamster wheel while they chill on our backs.

I didn't say it was a bad thing. A source was requested so I provided it, that's all.

Anti terrorism =/= War

It's a relatively small number of troop.

The is now only ONE choice to make.

that's not war

Trump. The political pendulum needs to swing again so we can dump or rewrite some of the failed policies of the last 8 years. Hillary will just continue on like everything is perfectly fine and will want to put it on steroids. With Trump we can fix something things, and then make mistakes that will be fixed by the next president. It's the nature of American politics, and it's time for change.

Trump

in the 90´s Hillary tried to pass a anti-videogames law

oh

Have fun looking for a job when those corporations, that you so passionately oppose, dip because it's too expensive and difficult for them to utilize US laborers. I'm gunna go ahead a assume you're NEET.

Fuck haha put me in the whitehouse ill destroy this country on purpose

if Bernie is elected in moving to Mexico
If Trump is elected I'm moving to Canada
If Hillary is elected I'm moving to prison for manslaughter

i dont care how tin foil nihilist this sounds but none of it matters they make no actual decisions. seems as if willful ignorance is a sport now but hey arguing over what fake person steps up to the plate next is way easier than getting your hands dirty and fixing things. participate in an eternal display of retardation? probably fucking not.

>Would you like to install John McAffee?

>With Trump we can fix something things

Trump would try to do what he wants to do, then realize as president he can't do any of that, then pass off presidential responsibility to some committee, take his lifelong salary and leave smirking through crowds of haters

As a Brit I've found it highly amusing as the so-called "authentic" and "real" Trump has rowed back on his various statements and promises.

Banning Muslims was "just an idea"

Women who have abortions should be punished...or perhaps it should be the person performing the abortion.

He may have a good relationship with Cameron after all

He's a unifier (I found this hilarious - he unifies like Genghis Khan unified)

How long before he admits Mexico will not build the wall (and nor will he)?

He's just become like any other mainstream politician who will say whatever he has to to get elected

>third-party candidates

I have a job as outsourced talent already due to those wonderful corps. Not NEET son, probably older than u

This site is great for entertainment, but when I realize all of you ignorant, racist fucks all have an equal vote, I wish you were all dead.

This. You can't fix a problem if the person taking over doesn't see it as one. Obama fucked some things up. Trump will fix that and fuck some other stuff up, in which the president after him will fix. And so on and so on. This government is all about trial and error, until we find something that works and it finally sticks.

with Bernie, all companies making more than $10million a year (basically most of the employment in America right now) will get a 30-40% tax increase. You really think you boss can take that without firing half of his employees, which also now have a doubled wage?

>2016 bipartisan candidates
Don't tell me you're not looking for the least shit candidate right now

Trump, without a second of hesitation. Hillary can't deal with the muslims. Trump may handle the thing just a little more realistically.

Gotta think strategically about this muslim thing, though. On the one hand, they won't be defeated by being killed. Kill all declared and current Isis terrorists, just as many will rise in a matter of days. Under another name maybe, but with the same goal to destroy our civilization.

On the other hand, you can't be nice to them, because being the small-penised, hateful cucks they are, they want to feel superior, not equal, to us.

I'd advocate a temporary ban on muzzies everywhere in the West till they get a grip, like Tough Trump. Also, I'd forbid all muslim countries to buy modern stuff, like phones and computers, that's the surest way to make them understand quickly that they owe us a lot.

But Trump advocates for a healthy approach in the mid east, one in which "bad" is still better than worse, i.e. in which one Gaddafy is still better than Isis.

>calling someone son over the Internet

>defending age when age was never mentioned

>u

Aaaaand just like that, found the underage b&

Exactly what i'm doing because I know a third-party won't win in my state.

If I still lived in New York, maybe I would for the symbolic vote, as obviously Hillary would win and my vote wouldn't mean shit.

>hurr all you rek

It's a good thing you're a powerless loser then

Some of you actually think every muslim is a terrorist? lol 'murica is soooo fucked

>>defending age when age was never mentioned
wtf does NEET mean to you, dipshit? YOUNG is what I found.
what's wrong with son, it got you all bunged up
kek

you can't end radical islam with force every bomb dropped is a seed of radicalism there is without a doubt more terrorists than ever and it's not because they started offering better insurance

nah, but substantial amounts of muzzies are stone-age cucklords who support ideas that aren't terrorism per se, but are still fucking retarded. Because well, gotta admit this religion is a pile of frustrated nonsense.

I stand with Bernie because I am the worker.

>what is bankruptcy
>what is Trump "University"
faggot

Yeah agreed, that's why Trump's approach is healthier than Hillary, who's already proven she can bomb a country out of hubris.

>NEET

>Not Employed, in Education, or Training

You don't have to be young to be a a disgusting NEET, like you. Keep trying I suppose :^)

>Ancom

Even Ancaps aren't are delusional as you retards

“NEET” is an acronym standing for “Not in Education, Employment or Training,” which was originally coined in the United Kingdom as a classification for people between the ages of 16 and 24 who were unemployed and not in school

yeah whatever google and 1st three use the word young dickhead

tons of people support many retarded ideals why start with islam? look at these "bad ass" Americans paranoid some guy in sandals 4,000 miles away is going to come jihad mcdonalds hahaha what fucking nonsense hook line and sinker you "patriots" bit so hard they didn't have to set the hook

ITT

Neets calling each other neets

>A multi-billion dollar conglomerate of businesses doesn't have a perfect track record

Wow who would have guessed!!!!

Massively underrated post

Sure you can.

as a republican, i'm probably not voting.

here are many of my reasons

>[citation needed]

Wasnt even a Bernie supporter, but am going to write him in just to spite the parties for overpowering the popular vote with delegate maneuvering.

>Aaaaand

found the redditor

what happens if you're still 30 and still umemployed and still not in school? you're still NEET right?

here ya go

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/05/12/trump-platform-issues-flip-flops-foreman-pkg-ac.cnn

dailycaller.com/2015/12/31/uk-government-issues-statement-on-potential-trump-ban/

nytimes.com/2016/05/03/us/politics/donald-trump-trade-policy-china.html

forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2015/08/17/trump-the-hypocrite-investing-overseas-fine-for-him/#716e6ff3936b

rightwingwatch.org/content/trumps-team-bigoted-unhinged-conspiracy-theorists-benefiting-donald-trumps-campaign

cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/16/donald-trumps-john-miller-interview-is-even-crazier-than-you-think/

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/02/ted-cruz/yes-donald-trump-has-been-linked-mob/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-changed-political-parties-at-least-fi/

wsj.com/articles/trumps-defective-economics-1439764789

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/04/21/trump-oh-you-bet-i-support-raising-taxes-on-the-rich-n2152154

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-wages-are-too-high-2015-11

That snake isn't yours

>16

Sounds about right. Like I said before. Underage b&.