CONT::: ITT: we post pics of girls we know and user says how they fuck them

CONT::: ITT: we post pics of girls we know and user says how they fuck them

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/stW2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do her

Roommate and me are going hard at this point. And to my surprise she fell asleep crying.. So I finish my roommate and myself and going to bed also. At night I feel something on my body...

Where is my gif xD

Would titfuck her and cum all over her face

you replied to the wrong girl haha. but here is gif

not sure you could resist her sucking your cock

This is my gf, good comments will get more of her

nice. more replies for more pics

Lay her on her back and tittyfuck her and cum on her tits.

would put a leash around her neck and drag her around my appartment facefucking her when I please

>Lay her on her back and tittyfuck her and cum on her tits.

Where was I, oh yes,

I felt something that night and as if I didnt know it was her. Sucking my cock like no towmorrow! I answered by fingering her. At that point she doesnt know how fast she has to get on me to get my dick inside her.

Well?

get on yuo like this?

I would bend her over, fuck her ass, turn her around for a blowjob, and give her a nice facial.

I would destroy that ass and cum in it.

Her now

maker her strip and jerk me off

Yes, like that.

Since I am still half asleep, she is eagerly trying to wake me up since she doesnt want cum inside her from someone who is half asleep. She actually succeed this time.

More comments equals more pics

Anyone?

Your girlfriend huh? Sneak into her bedroom window one night and get on top of her. Threaten to cut her throat if she doesnt obey me and then rip her clothes off. I'd rape her for hours and hours until the sun was coming up. She'd be crying and begging me to leave but I would just keep pounding her until blood was coming from her ass and pussy. Then I would tie her up and throw her and anything of value into my truck. I'll take her to my basement where she'll be locked in a cage and fucked daily by me and my friends and any demented horny bastard that will pay for a ride on her. Nothing will be off limits. She'll be raped and tortured endlessly day and night until she begs for death. After years go by she will be like a disgusting used up skeleton who has all but forgotten that there's an outside world and people who used to love her. That's when I'll cut her body into pieces while she's still alive and finally allow her to die painfully and brutally. Just when you and her family have decided to stop looking for her, her body will be found in pieces in a river by some fisherman. That. That's how I would fuck her.

how would you use her

damn do you really all these girls?

How would you do my sister

what?

How do you have so many nudes of girls you know IRL?

thoughts?

ex gf

pull hair and fuck hard from behind...maybe anal

Are you still here?

What would you do to my cousin

>13:39:45
More? Nudes? I know that bitch!

any takers?

yh, didnt see that reply

what would you do to my gf? will post more if comments on her are good

fat ugly bitch on the left, kek no.

Which would you fuck?

how do u know her?

I'd ram into her from behind, stretching her tight wet pussy with my throbbing veiny cock, going slowly at first teasing her with the tip and then once the juices start flowing, quickly pick up the pace jamming it into her from different angles hitting all her good spot and just when I'm about to cum, slip my cock out and thrust it into her tight asshole, spurting my seed deep down her ass.

If the horse is male make her service its cock while i tease her pussy if its not male find one.

I would tie her to the floor and make the horse fuck her pussy why I cum down her throat and play with her tits.

dump asian
imgur.com/a/stW2I

fuck her and cum in her eyes

>imgur.com/a/stW2I
i'd wreck her pussy doggy style and make her eat my cum as it drips out of her, and then have her clean my cock with tongueplay

What do to this mommy of four?

How would you fuck my gf?

I would lick her pussy all day long.

Rape her daughters in front of her. Then stick a rusty piece of rebar up her pussy.

So I am awake now and I let her go crazy on me. She deserves it after the evening before she had. After a hour or so. She lays besides me while she is still fingering herself. She still wants more..

I'd tie her hands behind her back with her discarded bikini, then leave her on display for anyone to look at and use as they see fit

rip skirt off
throw her down, ass up on the bed
fuck ass, cum in her mouth

Would fuck her mouth until shes sore and cum down her throat

Spread buttchecks wide open so I could fully see her cunt and asshole. Spit on her pussy getting it nice and wet for my cock before sliding it inside her.

Guide a horse cock into her asshole so that she gets absolutely wrecked, while I'm underneath her fucking her pussy. DP with a horse. Film the entire thing, then play it for all of her friends.

damn user

Have her brace herself against that tree, spread her legs, and start licking her pussy until her knees start to wobble. Then I'd slide myself in and go to town, dumping buckets of cum in her pussy, and make her walk around in those clothes without panties all day, so that strangers can see my cum dripping out of her.

There must be a video

slide the snake into her pussy while she's tied spreadeagled on the bed, once it's inside her, plug her with a vib, watch her cum repeatedly

Yo~!

looks like she'd be a dirty bitch, fuck her on the beach

First I would round up her and every female that she cares about including her mom, sisters, cousins, aunts, and friends. They will be brought to an abandoned warehouse and your girlfriend will be stripped naked, gagged, and tied to a pole. I'll be fucking and licking her all over against her will and in the mean time her friends will be brought out one by one. Each of them will be violently beaten and gang raped by 5 large niggers for 2 hours while your girl is forced to watch. After the 2 hours that girl will be shot in the back of the head and the body will be dumped and blood cleaned up. The next girl will then be brought out and it will happen to her. Your girl will know that each one is about to be shot but the girls won't know until it happens. Her closest family members and loved ones will be saved for last. Finally after hours or even days of this with me fucking her in every way imaginable and all of her loved ones are dead, she will have her hands and feet removed and will be locked in the room with the rotting bodies of the other girls and left to die alone of starvation. That's how I would fuck her.