When was the last time you thanked a US soldier for their service ?

when was the last time you thanked a US soldier for their service ?

Never. Fuck those welfare queens

Same.
Fuck those useless pieces of shit. I hope they all get bombed

said by the basement dwelling Libtard!

>kill yourself

He's British Fucktard

fuck soldiers. Recycling their salary...
"Derp im going to waste my life by dying in a foreign country to further the agenda of some fat politician"

>Liberal
>Complaining about welfare

Nope.

>Libtard
Fuck off you cum slurping faggot i'm a liberal and I probably have more respect for servicemen than your cum loving faggot ass

I dont support hill billies who only does their job because they are too stupid to do anything else.

>instantly assumes I am a liberal

Wow, you've really been successfully brainwashed into 'them and us' mentality, haven't you?

never cuz they dont deserve it
fucking faggots
also im not from us so fuck you niggers ill shit on your flag and you wont be able to catch me cuz your welfare scooter only goes 2mph

>makes fun of people for being dumb
>can't into English

fuck of dwarf

>Libtard
Are you retarded?

I support the troops every april when I send $40000 to the irs.

I gotta be honest. I think the last 2 American administrations have both done a great job militarily

I'm just really disappointed in our troops

cuck

Go Go Gadget Legs?

You just described George W. Bush

Yeah. Him too.

oh god its the Muslims again....

>actually admits he's a liberal
fucking faggot

why should i? he already was payed by his salary.

>not from us so fuck you niggers ill shit
Fuck the shithole you live in....get out of here.

>shitskin detected.

> servicemen

found the patriotâ„¢

>homophobic insults
>I'm a liberal
I believe you

Never. I'm not from shitmerica.

Thanks Mr skeleton

,Oh, actually, you're missing some bones

lol what?
I was valedictorian
I just joined because I really wanted to kill niggers and Muslims in Airforce
I can still make bank without welfare because I am not retarded.

I was told that our military was "all volunteers"

Then I learned that they actually get a PAYCHECK and all kinds of benefits!

What kind of volunteer work is that? I volunteer at a local hospital and all I get is 10% off my meals. WTF?

That's bullshit/ They're getting paid - No need to thank them - It's their fucking job.

Dude obviously likes freedom.
In contrast to the authoritarian cry-baby 'wah wah I fear change - make time go in the opposite direction because the future is scary - I'm scared of anything new or different - please take all of my rights and freedoms do that I can feel safe from the boogie men' faggot conservative

yesterday

Why are his Prosthetic legs so short?
Was he a Midget soldier to begin with before he got shot to shit; or is that all the Politician afforded him after the sent him off to die for their corporate donors bottom line?

Don't thank me. Thanks my buddies who never came back. I didn't sacrifice anything

"Mommy, I don't like to hear opinions that I don't agree with! I want Sup Forums to be my personal hugbox!"

Never. I don't care if people have been in the military or not

Service is its own reward, they don't need thanks.

I can support that. Thanks for killing sandniggers!

Fuck'em

he likes to be nose-high to the puss.

What if i want to join because i just want to kill people

>I volunteer at a local hospital and all I get is 10% off my meals. WTF?

Are you dodging bullets and have the pretty good chance of turning out like the pic in OP in your "volunteer" at the hospital?

But you get to kill sand niggers. So you have that going for you.

Don't you know that Haliburton has a bad financial year with the drop in oil prices?

Look at his left shoulder. Union Jack flying there. Clearly a British soldier you American twat.

Most vets are just regular guys, except some of them saw some real shit when they were 20

They don't think of themselves as heroes, maybe the men they served with are heroes in their eyes, but not themselves

>cant tell he is british from his teeth or anglo face
>oh and the camouflage
Kys

I give a soldier the same respect that I would give any working person. But this automatic thanking them for "muh freedumz" is bullshit. They chose their profession, and a tiny percentage actually see combat, and a tiny percentage of those actually do something heroic.

If they had enlisted me to fight against Russia, Spain or Germany I would have deserted
I'm not killing one of the comrades
Just killing the niggers and Mudlsimes, like you should be doing back home son.

/thread

was that guy ok?

Call of Duty 12 year olds detected. Most of the servicemen who join never kill anyone.

You'e not actually in the military.

Aye. Would you join again just for killing some more?

>thanked a US soldier
>Posts British Army soldier

Never did, if i saw a faggot like the guy in your picture i would probably kick him and leave him on the ground, fucking useless homos who are too stupid to get a real job, what should i thank them for, being slaves to the government?

The faggots knew what they were signing up for and were paid for their services.

They literally asked for it, so they can go fuck themselves if they also want some kind of recognition on top of that

>sees opinion that disagrees with own
>assumes them to be libtard
glad to see you're really comfortable with the "them and us" kinda mentality

About to be a sailor.

How do I abuse my military privilege? Seems like a lot of people are giving me shit for choosing to go into service and calling me egotistical and suicidal and shit, saying I'm doing it for the prestige. Well no shit. They're gonna pay me AND give me prestige AND job training.

Liberals liking freedoms
>you have to give up your guns
>you have to like what we like
>if you don't you're a racist cis-scum
>you have to accept abnormal behavior as normal. It'spositive to society.

You're ignorant as shit

>no you

conservative freedoms
>no foreigners unless they have white skin
>no abortions even though it's got fuck all to do with me
>no religion other than the one I follow
>enforced prayer
>build a wall just like the USSR did

Sure smells like freedum to me

Look, I'm not saying the job isn't risky. But it IS a job and it's the job they wanted.

Nobody made them take it. Nobody calls the poor guy that has to risk his life/health at the bottom of a coal mine a "volunteer" and nobody is lining up to thank him either are they?

They have a shitty job that they chose and they get paid for it. Quit treating them like some kind of special class.

And this "They're risking their lives for or freedom" is utter bullshit. They're killing a bunch of rowdy sandniggers - This isn't the Nazi's for fucksake. ISIS isn't gonna take over America if we weren't out their fighting them.

I wish they still have compulsory conscription. Fucking ungrateful shit.

Ex sailor here prepare to get fucked over ALOT.most of it because of stupid pansy ass liberals that dont belong in the armed forces anyway. Also women dont belong there either.

And remember, if you don't agree with just one of their issues, you must be a liberal SJW PC warrior.

>ISIS isn't gonna take over America

I think you're wildly underestimating a world-wide paramilitary guerrilla faction

Both conservacucks and libertards are shit views but libertards are worse by miles.

Never, trash.

I will fight in this war on Christmas!

I was about to join the Military just before 9/11.
Decided no to when I found out most of the Hijackers were Saudi and Bush was protecting them.
Found out there was a huge Israeli spy network working in America under the guise of a toy helicopter company and they had warned Jews and Israeli nationals who worked in NYC not to go into work that day.
Found out Bush was warned well in advance of a serious threat and ignored it.
Amongst many other things.
I don't believe all the B/S conspiracy theories, but I do believe Israel knew of an imminent attack and did nothing to warn us. Dual nationals (Israeli/American) pushed for the war because it was in Israel's interest, in spite of the fact it was not in Americas interest.
Our government has done nothing to stop the Saudis from spreading hatred of America and all things western. Why? because it is in our interest, or more specifically in Big Oil's interest to keep oil sold in U.S.D. and not another currency.
Then we went to war with Iraq and anyone with any kind of international/political savvy knew it was a giant lie, yet all the sheep went along with it and believed everything fox or cnn told them.
Patriotism is created to divide and control us. Governments often, if not always tend to have terroristic and fascist tendencies, it is a self perpetuating bureaucracy with no moral compass... This is why the fifth estate and constant societal oversight is so important, especially in a Democracy.

>ISIS isn't gonna take over America if we weren't out their fighting them.

This is why civilizations fall.

I think your over estimating a bunch of sand niggers and underestimating the powers that already control both them and america.

"With LIBERTY and justice for ALL"

Do you even etymology dude?
Get on my fucking level

>"They're risking their lives for our freedom" is utter bullshit. They're killing a bunch of rowdy sandniggers - This isn't the Nazi's for fucksake. ISIS isn't gonna take over America if we weren't out there fighting them.

First thing I've completely agreed with in this thread

>I don't believe all the B/S conspiracy theories, but I do believe Israel knew of an imminent attack and did nothing to warn us.
What? Choose one.

>not knowing deceptive wordplay
Go to bed timmy you have school tomorrow.

Never have, never will. Murdering fucks.

Building 7 remains the only Skyscraper in history to have fallen over due to a fire

But that's clearly just a coincidence.
Go back to sleep sheeples

>I dont know shit and just parrot what i hear
The post

Dude guerrilla insurgents have wildly successful throughout history. Have you never gone to school?

Underestimation has been the downfall of MANY civilizations, and conspiracy theories will do nothing to protect you when VERY REAL sandrats are standing right in front of you with their rifle trained.

They provide no service except to service the lies of your "leaders".

FUCK THE FUCKING "TROOPS". They deserve contempt, ridicule and then painful death, not "thanks".

When was the last time you pointed out what a piece of shit they are?

Except the millions of gun owners already here in murrica

/thread

>when was the last time you thanked a US soldier for their service ?
>when was the last time
>the last time
kek yeah right

Look into it, what I said was even reported by the CORPORATE media, fox, cnn etc.
It is a generally accepted truth, but do your research and come to your own conclusion.
The toy helicopter business thing is the funniest. They had kiosks in the malls selling toy helicopters. Sounds insane but they have more or less admitted it as has our government.

Implying I didn't see them shoot civilians in Afghanistan first hand.

I think you're seriously overestimating them

They can barely hold on to what they have and you're envisioning an America with ISIS guards at every corner asking Americans for their papers?

ya let's never discuss politics again.
Fucking libertarians, read a fucking book for once

>implying your fat ass has ever left your basement

why should I?

They are mercs not soldiers.

>deceptive wordplay
Such as conservatives saying shit like "family values" and "traditional morals"

Code for - isolate and vilify all of our societal problems onto a blameless minority

Conservatives are just massive children who haven't yet learned how to integrate themselves into wider society.

if you are american citizen you should be thankful to your soldiers for helping maintain your nice lifestyle but if you live in country that was in war with U.S. there is nothing to thank them

I smell an edgy libtard

steel beams don't melt in fire, but they bend. buy a steel rod from the store and use a cheap gas blow torch from Home Depot and try it. Or google it and watch a video on it.
Not to mention all the pictures conspiracy theorist show are from the front of the building not the back where it is completely gutted from the other buildings debris falling on it.

No they don't

What civilization has fallen because a group of militants on the other side of the planet from them grabbed control of a shitty little piece of land nobody cared about until after they took it?