Anybody have any advice for a small, gaming YouTube channel...

Anybody have any advice for a small, gaming YouTube channel? I'm not showing tits for views either so if that's what you're gonna say, you're wasting your time. I wanna make my channel unique so my videos are basically prerecorded audio of me talking about random shit I find interesting with gameplay videos in the background. I think my videos are okay right now considering I use a webcam to record the audio and video and I use Windows Movie Maker to edit it so I think they're okay for what I'm using. Advice and tips would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch leafy and get into drama :)

Get a real job

What's your YouTube channel name?

yup

stop disappointing your father

Jessica Cheyenne

OP samefagging to promote his shit.
Stop.

I have one, doesn't mean I can't make YouTube videos.

I watch Leafy and I would totally do that but big YouTubers don't talk to small YouTubers

How many subscribers do you have? There are multiple channels with that name

I'm a female, twat.

378 I think. My pic is me wearing a Star Wars shirt.

Not trying to be rude but give up now. Your videos sound a lot like those of leafy, pyrocinical, and lot corbis. My advice is get a better video editor, try Blender. And find something else unique. Best of luck

Good thumbnails
Good tags
Good titles
And most importantly, good content
Profit

I don't review videos. I tried to make my channel more unique so I did different things than them. And okay, I'll try that editor. Thanks.

This makes zero difference you samefag.

Go watch my channel called meatwing

Then get your head out of your ass

I think I'm doing all that besides the video/audio quality of my videos is kinda shitty because I don't have money right now.

First tip is get the fuck off of Sup Forums.
Second tip is kill yourself.

You said he, that makes a difference.

Well fuck, I would have to say show cleavage or something, cuz you got a nice rack

Tits or gtfo you dumb cunt.

This

Yup. Fucking pathetic.

>being this pedantic
Christ you're retarded.
If you're so proud you're a woman then show tits or fuck off, faggot.

Jessica I have a sneaking suspicion I had a copy of your nudes not too long ago, the good news is I think I have probably deleted them by now. The bad news they were available to the general public. Post face pic for more info on where they are

How much money have you made op ? I have 304 subs and have currently made $3 over the past two months or so

Lmao, you don't have my nudes. I've never taken nudes. The closest thing I've taken is a bikini pic.

Get rid of the happy background music. Honest advice. It sounds like a shitty travel vlog video.

But by no means give up.

post it

dubs speak of the truth

if you really want to go big then theres three things to follow
-make thumbnail sexy not good
-make visitors to followers by regular uploads
-tell them about your life

I must be mistaken, although it's a fairly unique name. I'll see if I can find them again, I have a feeling there was a drivers license scan too

I think I'm gonna go dislike all your videos now

That's funny because I wasn't gonna use the background music and then I had people to tell me to put some in. Idk what to do lol

K. Getting me views ;)

Can you message me on Google Talk or something with it? All my contact info is in the descriptions on my videos.

$78 since April I think

Thanks. Will do.

Oh

watch Luna

TITS OR GTFO FAGGOT

Roll for tits or gtfo

>rolling for a rule
wew lad nice meme

I can't find them anymore, everything is filed terribly on my computer. If I did find them it would have been through photobucket, if you don't have one all is good and someone else has the same name. If you do I'd delete it or any nudes contained in it

Gaming channels are over done and no one wants to see another one.

Then how is Leafy so big?

follow these steps exactly and you'll blow up overnight
>be 11
>commentary on life experience/video with a game running in background
>get endorsed by two big users who do the same exact goddamn thing
>instantly lose touch with subs
>unbox csgo knives dent to you

>lt. Corbis

What did you look up?

Shes hot i wanna fuck her face

I just trawl the site for nudes, I recognised your name from there so if you have an account containing nudes that is what I will have found

Really? Is your channel the one with 300+ sub's?

To the person posting all the gore, this isn't my first time on Sup Forums. I've seen a lot worse, but nice attempt at trying to scare me off.

Yes, the pic is of me in a Star Wars shirt.

No. I've never posted nudes. Guess it was someone else.

I jerked off to your video, OP. Thanks for being on YouTube.

The one with the shitty dubstep opening

>Don't leave your footage unedited. Cut out the boring shit (try using VanossGaming's format minus all of the meme shit)
>Play a few games that get a lot of attention (GMod, Battlefield, TF2) plus some games that no one else is playing (if I had a let's play channel, I'd play some old horror games like Silent Hill and F.E.A.R.)
>Important: Don't use a webcam

Make sure to give me a sub and thumbs up.

Thanks, I'm playing to get a really nice camera whenever I get enough money. I'm only using the webcam until I can buy the camera. And I play Kingdoms Of Amalur, I'm really good at it and it's like my fav game but for some reason I can't record the game play.

>I'm only using the webcam until I can buy the camera
I mean don't record your face for the let's plays. Facecams turn people off from LPs (even if you're a qt).

>I'm not showing tits
1. That is literally the only way to succeed as a female gamer.
2. Tits or GTFO

take drugs and play video games

Kys

Thanks for the advice.

Would watch the shit out of that

Prove me wrong

[email protected]

Bad bait btw

Viewbots and clickbait

Good point

I can make a new email lmao.

But if he used viewbots, wouldn't his AdSense account get suspended?

lmao xD benis

neck yourself. sage this shit.

There are slower ways to trickle view and subscriber bots in that don't get detected but take longer and cost more money.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc

this better be a fucking troll

> I wanna make my channel unique

>my channel unique so my videos are basically prerecorded audio of me talking about random shit

>with gameplay videos in the background

how is doing what every single other person doing rn unique?

They do for nudes and sexual favours. That's how most girls achieve great things

Wtf, how do you do that. I'll so do that shit.

Yeah but how do you get in contact with them? They make it damn near impossible to contact them

Watch one of my videos, it's different than normal gaming channels. My subscribers have even told me that

ok

Tits or gtfo is the only correct response