Traps, sissies, femboys whatever you want to call them

Traps, sissies, femboys whatever you want to call them

Other urls found in this thread:

t.kezbanturk.com/source-of-images-useful-links/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kik of them would be great

Kik them out of a moving train, you mean?

hello iam 12 yo ...i wounder...are they like girlss?

yes, all girls have peepees

sory i dont know whats girls have...do they have peepees .realy?

Where the fuck are the traps, all i see are man asses in panties

thats not feminine or sexy, if you say "trap" in the thread title at least post some

yeah man, theres nothing gay about sucking a girl's penis

girls have penis ther..for real..mine looks difrend ther them

Girls have Pretty peepees and like to take it in the butt. boys dicks aren't pretty and don't like to wear their moms or sisters clothes and Definetly don't like their nipples pinched or sucked or teased with clothespins, and also don't like to peel carrots and butter them, and push them in their butts very carefully. If they Do- then they become a sissy, and sissies turn into girls as soon as she can suck a real boys peepee and make it make salty coin milk come out of it (but Only if she asks for it and then swallows All of it). Then she's a girl.

Girls that are born already as girls are really boys that were spanked and turned into girls after an salted caramel milk enema (trés leches) and clothes pins put on their nipples to make them pink and bigger at an earlier age. If you have a little sister you can ask to see. If you have an older sister and you ask her, she might get mad at you and start making you wear her clothes and stuff her wet panties in your mouth and push her special carrot in your bottom Without any lube until you cry.

Me
Kik @ sissyslavekitty

I need a kik of a trap

You know I may be considered a fag for liking chicks with dicks but your an even bigger faggot for continuing that cancer

yeah boy's dicks looks manlier and bigger because of testosterone

Qt 3.14 why haven't I seen your precious booty before?

Men

very nice, kik?

t.kezbanturk.com/source-of-images-useful-links/

Also note number of postsings per month at bottom to see blog

Overweight sissy here!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

you're*

but iam 12 hows is it works please explain

That's sexy tho- got a kik for me?

I want-----

If it gives you curves then I'm all for u to be chubbeh, me likey

face too manly

Yes I do, kik - alevius

Be rite thurrr sweet cheeks

Look up can you feel it now donald trump on youtube. Kek.

Hi everyone!

that fucking man face

??

hi fat man with no tits

i call them the wild ones

>fat
>no tits

who are you
and more importantly
can you fit your whole fist inside your aynoos?

Really? You think I'm fat?

A giant shitty pile of ugly man faced sissies,
not a single one is passable
most fat and shapeless

no tits

no hips

not feminine

fuck this thread

user thinks everybody is fat. it's user's defense mechanism to getting a boner.

Do you do this in every thread? Or are there seriously that many whiney fuckwits that sit around in these threads just to bitch about every bit of free content posted?

>sissies
You know thats what the OP asked for right?

trans/tgirl does not equal trap, sissy, or fem boi

>boi

Just fucking leave. It's bad enough that you're arguing pedantics; don't you use that fucking word.

moar?

good shit

MOAR

kik anyone?

looking for a daddy to buy me clothes and toys in exchange for modeling them