/rug/ general - international week 2 edition

Games this weekend (in official /rug/ time)

-- Saturday --

>NZ v Wales 17:35
>Australia v England 20:00
>Japan v Scotland 20:20

-- Sunday --

>South Africa v Ireland 01:00
>Canada v Russia 07:00
>USA v Italy 11:00

Talk about rugby you fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Rugby Union
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/thug/

>no friday rug
cant wait for superb rugby to return if im honest

Do you guys ever run out of international teams? I feel as though international rugby is a slightly closed-circuit

Who is more athletic: a baseball or cricket player?

roidballers are more athletic

Does america ever run out of domestic teams?

unlike the expansive international competition in gridiron, baseball and ice hockey.

Roll for your /rug/ slag

gimme that uggo amazon pham

I'm scaroused.

>kiwi "women"

What happened to the shitty Scottish thread?

1 is balding but got damn that body

Apehoop happened

NZ by 25
Australia by 6
Scotland by 12
RSA by 14
Canada by 5
Italy by 8

put that in your meme tipping comp pipe and smoke it.

That's some pathetic Sup Forums-level kid's shit, user.

Proud that I made it.
Rollin for 9.

I phoned up Goot and had it deleted on account of it being unimaginably shit.

top lad

>HSBC ambassador George Smith said sevens was already luring a new generation of player, much as Twenty20 has done with cricket, especially given the success of the world champion Australian women’s team who head to the Rio Olympics as gold medal favourites.

SEVENS CONFIRMED THE GOAT20 OF RUGBY

"Pissteens" ""Rugby"" on SUICIDE watch

15's=Test
Plebgue=bOreDI
7's=T20

∴7's>15's>Plebgue

Pity post.

>he posted it again

I'm embarrassed for you. The last time you posted this it single handedly killed the thread.

why do you think I reposted it? This poomunity is on pooicide watch

When I first started this poomunity, I was hoping there would be at least a few very intelligent (at least when it comes to Rugby) people who post accurate highly technical comments on here every so often so as to overcome my own shortcoming as well as laziness in reading up in that area. I think user “Gentleben” is now the go to guy for that purpose, and we are all grateful to have him on board as can be inferred from the numerous appreciative comments that he has received in the comments to the few threads. I find it funny that so many people who are appreciative of him (including myself) probably do not even understand half of what he writes. However, my intuition tells me that what he is writing is accurate and grounded in legitimate science. I would encourage people to go through all his comments in the last few threads. Ben, you can repeat (i.e. paste) some of your most useful comments to the last post within this post’s comments if you want since most people will not want to search through those threads of 500 comments. One of these days, I hope I will have time to go through your most important comments in extreme detail. FYI — “Gentleben” also goes by “ben”.

OFFiCIAl (official) /rug/ scoreboard predictions

Poo Peeland 54 - 19 Poorpoises
Wobblies 105 - 0 Ingurlund
Animes 28 - 27 (some name indicative or derivative of a forgettable "no t-thanks england c-can we stay here please" kind of place like ''''''''scot''''''land)
Springbleks 0 - 0 Ireland (automatic victory to ireland after the SARU abolishes all rugby ever in response to that guy who shot that UK MP being part of the pro apartheid group, Springbok club, relinquishes all previous world cup victories in favour of the runners-up :) )
Canada 25 - 14 Russia
BSA 20 - 0 Shitaly

Irrefutable and undebatable btw so don't even bother replying

I've never seen this pasta before.

Where is it from?

WTB on Arg XV vs Romania lid?

>ireland wins 0-0

tldr

Good OP btw, you're doing God's work son.

Could you delet this and repost in official RWCT (Rugby World Champion Time) please. Thank you.

Rugby World Champion Time is a meme and you fucking know it.

The reason why Brisbane time is official /rug/ time (and official super rugby time [OSRT]) is because it doesn't do daylight savings like NZ and NSW.

Official /rug/ time is the one true constant in this horridying world, and anything else is an abomination.

Thank you for your time.

>Gatland's Wales get towelled up by a third string Chiefs team
>he will still be the Loins coach for an NZ tour

Could Eddie coach the Loins to a NZ tour win?

>still doesn't have all the games
Apply yourself

divegrass on fucking suicide watch

>crediting statsgook

I'm not going to include meme games between meme countries. These are games including tier one or aspiring tier one nations and also Scotland.

the island nation games are interesting 2bh

how does one get into rugby, Sup Forums?

you lads almost lost to scotland the last time you played

and by almost i mean scotland were robbed

I didn't realise almost losses were a thing.

Watch a game.

Americans seem to struggle to get in to a lot of things though. In my experience it's usually because the doors are too narrow.

Be born in New Zealand. I can't even remember how I got into rugby. All I remember is Ian Jones was my favourite player and I would pretend to be Umaga running around on the lawn.

That's it! Go kick a rugby ball around and pretend you're an international player.

You say that like Scotland had it in the bag. Australia still would've had a scrum and another chance.

1, bruh.

The Chiefs have more depth than Wales. At least Gatland will have four national teams he can choose from, and lucky for him there are a few kiwis.

>this seething damage control

Make South Africa Great Again!

rollin

Pom's aren't ready to face the Alpha Male

Eddie doesn't want the job. If he did get the job I think hype for the tour would be off the charts. With Gatland everybody would be convinced of victory because "The Lions are coached by that queer cunt who lost to the Chiefs"

rugby lads.

>P-please notice me big strong American

Auckland uni lads, we all know where each other shit. Question is though

Where do you fill up your water bottle?

Are the aussies ready for another arse pummeling at the weekend?

Reminder for the last 2 lads to get their tips into the bru or be kicked

fine

SHOTS FIRED

how does it feel to know you'll never produce a dreamboat like our Danny. havent got the stock.

Are the Saxons playing again today?

we're playing tomorrow m8, probably be giving the aussies another painful lesson in their own country

6:30 tonight the second string play.

England Saxons: 15 Mike Haley, 14Semesa Rokoduguni, 13 Nick Tompkins, 12 Ollie Devoto, 11 Christian Wade, 10 Danny Cipriani, 9 Dan Robson, 1 Alec Hepburn, 2 Tommy Taylor, 3 Kieran Brookes, 4 Dave Attwood (c), 5 Charlie Ewels, 6 Dave Ewers, 7 Matt Kvesic, 8 Donovan Armand

Replacements: 16 George McGuigan, 17 Ross Harrison, 18 Jake Cooper-Woolley, 19 Mitch Lees, 20 Sam Jones, 21 Micky Young, 22 Sam Hill, 23 Sam James.

South Africa 'A': 15 Leolin Zas,14 Sergeal Petersen,13 Francois Venter, 12 Lukhanyo Am, 11 Courtnall Skosan, 10 Francois Brummer, 9 Piet van Zyl, 1 Thomas du Toit, 2 Malcolm Marx, 3 Marcel van der Merwe, 4 Jason Jenkins, 5 RG Snyman, 6 Jean-Luc du Preez, 7 Oupa Mohoje (c) 8 Arno Botha.

Replacements: 16 Edgar Marutlulle, 17 Coenie Oosthuizen, 18 Lizo Gqoboka, 19 JD Schickerling, 20 Nizaam Carr, 21 Ntando Kebe, 22 Howard Mnisi, 23 Travis Ismaiel.

6:10 actually, my bad

Are you joking mate?
Sean McGoat is the most Alpha sportsman of all time

Got my annual shares bonus today lads. £368 after tax. Might buy a hat.

>Gatlands job is in question

>Literally contracted to 2019

Who is the TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU of rugby lads?

not sure but I bet he plays for Australia

Cut that shit short, give him a nice compensation figure. Keeping him until 2019 would be a disaster for us.
NZ can have him now :^)

you're letting your (warranted) opinion of Australia in other sports cloud your judgement.

The Basedabies are literally the most likeable team in world Rugby

Come on now, lets not be silly. Our robolock Grewcock was the specimen.

>those physiques
Where did everything go so wrong?

>NZ can have him
We don't want or need him back again

We have "depth" in every aspect of rugby m80

>except journalism but who does there

Tbf he's an exception
Players now are far more wedged than they used to be, Grewcock looks DYEL compared to, say, Ebin

Eben is a monster, even compared to the other locks. His bf%, height and weight are all freakish.

Reminder that both Hansen and Henry coached Wales in the past.

Just goes to show that even the greatest coaches can't polish the turd that is Welsh rugby.

Wouldn't be surprised if Gatland comes back and wins b2b wcs.

Have you got any idea how much those coaches did for us? How'd Henry do on his lions tour btw?

Some players are just ridiculous. Pic related.. 20 (twenty) years old

>cud av been gr8 wallaby

Wonder what position she plays lads.

OGGB staff rooms lad

Whats a good Rugby news site? the equivalent of cricinfo for Rugby?

Best I've found is unironically the roar

i used to like planet rugby but the standard has declined sharply in the last year

Plz post the meme about difference between american football and rugby, the one with Chabal and witty text. Need for banzt thanks

Missionary

roids breh

newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Rugby Union

Shook hands with him in the club after he manhandled Lood I kept my humble opinion that he is a thug for doing that to a gentleman and a scholar like the Free State's Lood to myself.

He really is a monster of a man.

Gentleman and scholar Lood - Pieter lock combo when?

Brazil x Kenya today
17:00 (GMT -3)

Brazil by 21

>Eben is a monster, even compared to the other locks.

Not that much.

I could beat all three of them up if I saw them down the pub Tbh.

got a stream Brazilbruh?

>He's a hero

maximum_laffs.jpg

depends on what you want, but for Aus rugby news Green and Gold is pretty good

There shall stream avaliable.