>>because family died in a car crash last year
>>friends didn't remember,gf is at another town

should i kill my self fellow faggots ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vhtpAIbIpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks mate

I'm here to help

we'll always be here for you friendo, don't kill yourself though. Think of the future you might miss out on with flying cars, brains in machines, space travel/exploration, hell you might even see a memory upload system where you'll be able to have holograms of your deceased family.

Happy birthday fggt

wow i'm actually suprised that you are so supportive.thanks but wtf u trying to fuck me mate,eh ?

show me ur dicc

thanks mate

i wish but image size is too big modfags say

Did both your parents die?

yep.also my only sibling died as well

Your only 24 get over it go to a bar

How did they both die? What happened?

u sound like ur doin fine to me bud

Where are u from?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vhtpAIbIpQ

home is cheaper

car crash mate

Nah, just start doing heroin it will make everything better.

from the begining i cant feel anything actualy.just emptiness

turkroach here

No...no it wont

i actually thougth about it but it cost a lot money and i don't like sucking cock

I don't believe you. You have gf and friends which more than 3/4 of Sup Forums so go fuck yourself

An old high school friend of mine lost his parents the same way but they were all together in 1 car. Only he survived. His mother, father brother and sister died instantly.

I'm sorry for your loss. If it was me I'd killed myself right after it probably.

gf and friends dosen't mean shit.
I am not an sexually abused child unlike you so i kinda loved my family.
but you are right,probably i should go fuck myself

tried and couldn't die fast so my family foundout and it was like "how could you" crying and shit.so i can't do it right now.wish i didn't fail or try.so i could end this missery now

If you don't want to hurt them, wait until they pass away. People will always be ignorant even if you'd explain them you'll be happier with the idea of being dead. Or accept that you won't feel anything if you're dead. No sympathy, anger or sadness. Just nothing.

Work on having kids, the more the better then you'll be wishing you were lonely. Your parents might be gone but you can still have a big family if you make it happen