There are real countries where soccer is considered 'popular'

>there are real countries where soccer is considered 'popular'

explain yourself right now faggots. watching england vs wales right now and it's probably one of the least exciting things i've ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q_iHYDMNh-0?t=486
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

England vs Wales was an awful match
I find that you have to be emotionally invested in the match to actually enjoy it, unless it's really good football like the Champions League final or something

Most games of this Euro have been absolute shit desu.

Nothing like the last WC baka

>good football
>champions league final

Australia you play rugby stop speaking you faggot and go dry hump tyrone and call it tackle

Yeah, really makes you think when the most exciting match was Italy Belgium or shit like France Albania

You're retarded if you enjoy watching football. Playing is great fun though.

Yeah it's the worst I've seen.

Hoping it gets good in the knockouts

At least Copa has been fun

>save FIFA
>Copa more exciting than euro
We own soccer!

Generally they are

England Wales was good first half when you had Rambo taking on all the English by himself and balo smashing it in

England attacks were really one dimensional though when they were on top it was dull af

CL gets dull after English and maybe German teams get knocked out (schalke are always fun)

Atletico Bayern was a good matchup for example, but not the final itself

Don't bother with the Yuropoor cup. Not even memeing, the Copa has been 10x more entertaining than Poland 0 - 0 Germany

Lol ?

Every CL final is boring as fuck, teams are terrified to lose and just take no risks.
The last exciting final was Milan-Liverpool tbvh
But i'm sure you didn't like this one, did you ? :)

If your continent is that good why didnt you win a world cup since 2002 buddy ?

they've never won one

I'm talking about the whole continent but ofc USA will never do anything in a world cup, we all know that

He's referring to the "Americas"

Can you go to your own games or are you afraid of another Bataclan?

Watch Copa America m8. It's been way better than the Euros.

Good for casual indeed

I love the fact that enemies are united against a foe further away

Southern England vs Northern England becomes

England vs Scotland,

Eng+Scot vs Wales,

UK vs Ireland,

British Isles vs France,

Europe vs america

youtu.be/Q_iHYDMNh-0?t=486

Judging by the 11 millions tickets requests for the Euro on the french federation website I'd say we're not that afraid

Can you go to your games without being scared of another gun enthusiast lunatic ?

Americans don't afraid of anything, we're all armed anyway

But you guys are gonna have a terrorist attack during this tournament, so enjoy that

It's because you don't understand what to look for and think a match is boring stuff + goals. Don't worry though many euros are as clueless

I find that good commentary helps in boring games, without that a game like Portugal - Iceland would have been completely unwatchable.

>Every CL final is boring as fuck, teams are terrified to lose and just take no risks.
>The last exciting final was Milan-Liverpool tbvh

Dumbest opinion of the day so far

2006, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 were all great games to watch as a neutral.

>>there are real countries where emus are considered as 'belliregents'

It goes England v Wales
England+Wales v Scotland
UK vs Ireland

Even then I still fucking hate the Scottish, glad they lost the referendum and stay on our leash

So far in these Euros, more people have died from attacks in the US then France
I highly doubt that's going to change

>he doesn't enjoy the tension in 0-0 matches
expected desu

""""soccer"""" is only popular in USA, we watch football you fucking shitposter

Well, at least unlike handegg, it's not turn-based.

No one watches international football because it's good (it's fucking shit); it's all about prestige and atmosphere which this tournament has been robbed of because every single banana republic in Europe has qualified and few countries are actually passionate about the game anymore, most of which will be eliminated by the quarterfinals.