ITT: We are a group therapy session, sharing our rl problems. Everyone is caring and understanding

ITT: We are a group therapy session, sharing our rl problems. Everyone is caring and understanding...

...Until someone gets dubs...

I'll start.

Ive recently put on a lot of weight and I think I might be depressed.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124193391
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My wife left me because I have erectile dysfunction

Just found out I'm a damn fool

Employers won't hire me because I didn't pay for the piece of paper, even though I have the skills.

that's tough man. have you tried nofap though?

Why is my penis so large?
Why God?

>real life is my problem

gtfo bum

fuck you you little shit

Fucking retard, you think anyone gives a shit.
Shoulda got a fucking peice of paper then shouldnt ya you dumb cunt.

Get a knife and just fucking run into it faggot.

You are a stupid useless piece of shit and dont deserve a job

My dad died of a heart attack last month, my mum told me his last words were.

"Tell Max that I'm sorry, I accept his homosexuality..."

He never said that to me in person..

I hate living in Detroit and also hate the fact that I'm a virgin. But I have a good job and make good money.

I'm scared to move away from my friends and family because I'm scared of the real world.

That same day, I had to put my cat down.

You should do the same, motherfucker. You're worthless and nobody loves you.

Stfu you pathetic dickhead

> im way too beautiful for my own good, nobody takes me seriously

We all have to move forward in life, whether they be small steps or giant leaps. Each one puts us in an unknown world.

Be brave user. You can do it.

you worthless piece of shit, can't do 4 years of ezmode school work and you think you deserve a fucking career?gtfo bitch

That's a very real fear but you should go on a trip to somewhere that you have always wanted to go by yourself.

Maybe YOU should also do the same, cumb dunt. You have no value and nobody has emotional feelings towards you.

My gf is pressuring me to get more serious but I'm just not sure if she's the one.

Ditto bitch

All you can do is grow with her, and if you find you love her, marry her.

And at the wedding, hold her hand.

I understand how you feel :( just try to tell her that you want to have more money befor commiting to marriage.

I never get dubs :/

Go fuck yourself you uncreative faggot.

Thanks guys. I really needed that.

Come on guys, lets act as if this guy got dubs. So he knows what it feels like...

You stupid fack! Dubs is for winners. You clearly arent one so get the fuck out of life. Take the stairs to the roof and then the express elevator to the ground floor. Faggot.

dont worry about it, friendo

You fuckin shit he should be worried. He should be terrified. He should fucking kill his head and so should you faggott.

>I have no home so I live with my mom
>I have to pay her rent
>my boss is considering to fire me
>I'm a 21 y/o virgin too poor to get a slut
>I'm saving up to fuck a slut that is a 8/10 for me on my birthday
That pretty much sums up my life right now

Hey bro, you gotta get up and find another job. Excersize, and look for work. Take initiative, you have that power. You just need to find it.

I'm already looking for a new job. And I'm somewhat fit. I run daily, lift weights daily, hell I've gone through about five job applications in the past hour. They all want people with good social skills. There's also another problem, I'm too fucking honest

I know your problem already...faggot. You suck dick! You like it in the ass! Cum your favorite flavor!

I had the same thing. The truth of it is that you have to be someone else. Play the role of whatever the person in front of you is suited too. Eventually you will build confidence and learn how to talk to people.

If you can get trips, then maybe I can get dubs

Faggot!

With enough effort, you can do anything.

My mum hits me when I dont clean my room.

Im 31 years old.

I hate acting like someone that I'm not, that's probably my biggest flaw.
I tried suicide once, failed. That probably changed me the most, because before that I was a outgoing good person..
Why did I try to kill myself?
Because I felt alone, not just a little alone, but alone as in: Nobody will ever need me and I'm worthless alone.
I'm a failiure even when I try to off myself

my last 3 sexual encounters were failures because I couldn't get a hard on

wew, got trips instead of dubs

Do you have any hobbies? Any particular likes or talents?

god look at you you fucking nigger faggot. you think you're so high and fucking mighty trying to help others. i hope you die of HIV you fucking piece of shit.

Atleast suck on them tits man, make her feel good
>screw the dubs bullshit
My hobbies are guns, soldering and cooking

I have lost all sexual attraction I have for my wife after we had our first child. Her body just isn't the same anymore and her adittude has changed . I have been cheating on her with a much younger woman for 2 years now. I don't want to lose my family but at the same time I love having sex with the other woman. I don't know what to do.

>dubs is 2 thirds of trips.
>dubs by default

Maybe your a sissy cock faggot that needs a chasity and need to get her boy pussy pounded. Faggot.

Then cook a nice meal, solder a suicide note...

... You know what to do with the gun.

>try not to miss this time faggot

>Didn't use a gun, wasn't 18 at the time
Haven't tried to kill myself again, yet, mostly because my mum is getting sick

I find whenever I feel empty and worthless, the best thing to do is become absolutely obsessed with a passion. It helps me find purpose.

This isn't fair anymore.

I'm already slowly becoming obsessed...with the whore I want to buy for myself on my birthday...
>I'm that sad

>off by 1

faggot

my best friends betrayed me

That sucks dude. You think that she would want you to beat this thing? To find the strength to overcome this hump in your life? I do. I think that you need to be her warm centre of distraction while shes sick.

Yeah, perhaps not the best idea.

Take this, and study it. Helps with all social situations trust me.

>forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124193391

Then they weren't your friends man, they were faggots and jews that used you for something. Remember, if they betray you, they weren't your friends, they were faggots

I can't pull my shit together to finish up my thesis. I started working full-time and I'm at work 10-12 hours per day, in the weekends I'm too lazy to get anything done - my deadline is July 22., I'm about 35 pages short.

they're not your friends then

Thats what your mum said when she was counting your chromosomes. Faggot.

Kys faggot

Shouldnt have gotten a useless degree then faggot. Enjoy the debt you will have for the rest of your life (best option: end it)

I'm already that warm center of distraction. But she'll still ask me for money every month, because she believes that I should have moved out two years ago.
And I'll look into that link, thanks for being a good person user. Have some tits for being such a gr8 person

I know this is the premise of the thread, but try a little harder:

>I'm finishing up my master's degree in law.
>I was hired even before I finished my thesis, so calling my degree useless is a bit of a stretch.
>I have zero debt - education is free in Denmark, so I actually have quite a lot of savings.

i am good at pleasing woman. i ust cant please myslf

Don't fap for a month

its no big deal

wow that was rude

You keep your chin up bro. Read that link and go fuck a girl, without using your wallet. You know you can fucking do it.

i was at a party with kind of friends , ppl i know
and i felt left out...

as i always do, fuck it

I can't get off my ass and find a damn job

Sorry bro, dubs demanded it.

You have your life sorted, seems. Smart guy like you can solve your problems.

There's two girls in my class that keeps staring at me ,I would try something with them but I would feel like shit because I would make the other sad

You fucking pussy faggot. Kill yourself

get off your ass and find a job senpai

fucking faggot!!! you are just as bad as he is , IF NOT WORSE... idiot useless fuck!

YOU shouldnt even TRY to get a degree cause it would automatically be useless cause it BELONGS TO YOU!!!! and everything you touch is useless ,, JUST LIKE YOU!!!

kek

I'm a 22 y/o NEET who lives in my mom's house. I took up smoking last month, and I don't regret anything.

Fuck both and kill whichever is shittest. Then go home and kill your mum, but before you do that kill yourself so your remembered as a hero for saving 2 people lives, and killing a would be murderer you faggot.

Already reading man, seems simple enough so far.
Wow...it feels good to feel that someone believes in me

you would make BOTH OF THEM sad!! cause you are a gay faggot!

you will never make any girl or woman cum!! you will die alone, with no gf ever! they stare at you cause they think you look hideous as fuck.

im a hypersensitive guy who looks like a fucking badass, women like assholes not sensitive men

feelsbadman

Whoa, Sup Forums can be a really nice guy sometimes. Thx bro!
I'm obligated to call you a faggot though.

poetic as fuck right here

Kill yourself you faggot everyone know that you won't do shit
But for real I was in your place once ,just go for ,go for the one you like the most,stop putting other people happiness over yours

I just broke up with my GF of 5 years and Ive never felt better.

i think i love that girl, like i really like her.. im not sure if she is the ONE of my life but ye,, i would have sex with her wake up next to her etc

but she doesnt really like me that way :S

reroll

FUCK you

>I used to be really self reliant
>in good shape
>good with women
>full of initiative and purpose

Got into a relationship
>lost job
>put on weight
>no drive to do anything
>on welfare

Need help.

>a gay faggot!
so he is straight?

hmmm, i dunno

what they usually say for things like that? i guess you should work out, play games, watch youtube, Sup Forums [kek] etc., until you starting to feel better

then get a job, one step at a time
you might meet someone along the way you can hang out with

yes he is, but he still is a faggot somehow

Just stfu

meh its dead...well i guess it was mildly entertaining

My internet is that bad sometimes, that it takes minutes to open a simple image.

>be a kissless beta faggot
>get fucked up at a party
>best friend sets me up with this asian slut who i'm into
>make out for the first time
>last like 10 minutes
>no idea what i was doing
>be really awkward for the rest of the night
>she goes on to fuck this other dude twice
idk what to feel right now. I know I should feel happy but im just depressed as fuck