Thoughts about Portugal /b ?

Thoughts about Portugal /b ?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugpolicy.org/sites/default/files/DPA_Fact_Sheet_Portugal_Decriminalization_Feb2015.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its alright, but its no spain

top quality towels

não souberam usar suas colonias para ser uma potência e repassaram tudo pra inglaterra 0/10, shitty colonial power

My girlfriend is from Madeira. Lovely place, full of ignorant fuck tards however

Muh explorers

Don't cry puta

It's my 4th favorite faction to play as in Empire Total War. Gotta hold Goa yo.

drugs are practically legal.
their language is choppy and disgusting though.

Burros que foram enganados pela inglaterra no Tratado de Methuen , Que acharam um pais com um monte de ouro e deram tudo para os outros, e que foram fodidos no cusinho por varios outros paises.

Agree with the shitty language, but drugs??- think you're confusing Brazil with Portugal

Great if you like wine and pastries.. go to Sintra. Night life is great lots of hills tho. The low cost Euro alternative.

portuguese sounds like russian

Odio Portugal

Portugal decriminalized all drugs in 2001. and they treat it as a health problem instead of a crime.

drugpolicy.org/sites/default/files/DPA_Fact_Sheet_Portugal_Decriminalization_Feb2015.pdf

>choppy and disgusting
I love the language.

Spain's hardhat. Their glory years ended when they pulled out of Africa

If you go to the Algarve it's full of Fat middle aged Brits and Germans.
Cold wind makes it bearable in the evenings which is a god-send

A shame because the Portugese are great people, lods of Methodrone clinics even in the nice areas though.

atlantic slavs

Good golf courses.

Moustache

Spain and Portugal, the bests

Gypsies

I honestly don't think they're 'great' people.

My gf friends and family, in fact every one I've met there... are all self centred, money minded, egotistical, ignorant and dirty

no fucking way, i'm madeiran lmao, whats her name?

I've been thinking this for years now, everytime i speak portuguese to someone and they like are youre saying is rsrsrskskhtshkt

__
portugal is great to go on holiday to but obviously expensive because the euro fucked the country up the ass. thats not to say escudos was any better but still.

eu penso que portugal ainda e bom, mas eu gosto do reino unido melhor, as coisas aqui e mais facil. Na madeira, parece que os manuels e joaos nao fazem nehum sem tomar um copo de tinto e brincar cartas.
i love going there on holiday though lol

no, those are irish.

it depends bro. some portuguese people are annoying as fuck i must admit, especially those born there because of the way society is.
but those who grew up in other countries such as england, france and america/canada are much more civilised lol

They make a good Rose.

Where abouts in Madeira?

Funchal seems to be the only place people live

Iv'e always wanted to go there, sound like a nice country, nice people but I've never been there myself.

Don't go algarve. Go north of lisboa, go Madeira, go açores

No one thinks about Portugal. Ever.

mmm this is the thing about madeira.

funchal is very.. modernised? like, if you go out of funchal youll barely see any traffic lights lol. where i live you can practically fall off a cliff/mountainside if youre not careful when you drive.

well my fam is from estreito de camara de lobos so still to the south a bit. wbu? (if youre from there?

i second this, algarve is where people go thinking its nice but its a waste of time, go lisboa/madeira

Just like people in general, huh? You're just noticing it more in Portugal because you're paying attention at home.

Chevelas? (Sp)

I've some family in Monte, and others scattered around the island

I'm not from there, but because of my gfs family, I've literally been there every year, twice a year for the last 10 years. Been just about everywhere I , think!

Including desertas, p.santo etc etc

The Sintra area is nice.