Feels thread anons

Feels thread anons.

I haven't been on Sup Forums in a while, but I guess I haven't been all that sad lately. My uncle passed away today and I've got exams all of next week and it's hard to cope with.

Get in here if you're having a shit time or whatever, fuck it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_YY7xxyp_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

XD

You voted wrong, that's why this is happening t you!

>XD
Ay ay ay

My wife left me last Thursday, took my child and she's moving 2,400 miles away. I gave her everything and I'm a pretty nice guy. Found out she had been sending pictures to other men on snapchat.

I'm planning to hang myself soon, just need to sort out my will soon. Stay strong OP.

Kill her first user, hoes don't deserve to live.

I would, but then my child would be without any relations. This way is just more fun.

Im feeling like bumping the shit out of this thread

Im with you user

Sorry for your loss, user but you will feel better. if you fuck up exams well it won't end the world. Sometimes teachers work with you when u r dealing like that. Is there a counselor you could get to deal with profs to delay?

You're a father man, you got something to live for. I say you sue that bitch and kick her out of your house.

i might kill myself tonight

I'm 19 and my parents kicked me out of house for stealing and smoking dope I have no fuckin idea what I'll do next I'm scared

Why?

There's more to the story than I could type, you've just gotta believe I feel there's no other choice.

Lost her

because fuck this shit, i'm tired

Sitting in the dark alone on my birthday. Family wanted to do something but ive just been in a bad place and didn't want anyone else to deal with it. Think i upset my mom in the process.

Happy fucking birthday to the screw up i guess...

Bromigo, I wont tell you to stop. I just want to hear the story of a dying man

Tired of what bro? Let me hear your story

yesterday

> me at "friends" house
> a few other people
> only know one of them
> drink beer
> They're all talking
> i say something no one listen
> play most of the time on smartphone
later
> hear them talking a few meter away
> "he is realy weird"
> feelsbadman.jpg
> say i go home because i have to do things
> no one reacts
> drink alone at home
today
> ask my "friend" what they do at night (after i went home)
> "drank some beer with friends, you should have come too"
> im nothing

bump

I've been deployed overseas twice, both whilst with this woman. Each time before I was deployed she left me and each time when I returned I accepted her back. She has racked up £36k in debt in my name, taken everything I own and taken my child from me and hasn't let me see her in 3 months. The court is dragging its heels.

I've begged to see my child, but I found out through a friend she's moving to america next week. I don't even know where. Due to me being deployed I didn't even know I was a father until the child was three months old. And she didn't have my name added to the birth certificate. I have had a DNA test and know she is mine.

She has lied to me, stolen from me, cheated on me and turned everyone against me, and yet I still believe I'm the one that is at fault, that's the fucked up thing about this.

Happy Birthday user, hope you can move on and be happy again soon!

Captcha isnt workingffuuuuuu

you could provide a quick way to go for instance

I have exams too. And other billion problems. But let's try to pass these exams come on, we can get through it! Then we will have all fun we deserve

youtube.com/watch?v=u_YY7xxyp_M

kek my thought as i was there

Thank you user. Is there nothing you can do, can't you get any legal system involved?
Yeah dude, my school puts so much pressure on them so it's hard to shrug them off as minor.
Thank you user, the exams are done nationally in the UK (A levels) so you can't start late as you can get information from other candidates. You just got to do it, it's a poor system.

Anyone who has A levels next week, I'm with you anons.

I really can't find the remote for the AC
Somebody set it to 21° and I want it to be a little bid warmer.
I searched everywhere!

You've done nothing wrong but loving the wrong person. Most of the time i do endorse suicide but you must think about your kid bro. Dont leave your kid with that piece of shit of a woman. Your kid will grow up spoiled and most likely like her.

I don't get any personal satisfaction from my life.

People are extremely hesitant to form any sort of bonds with me.

My existence runs contrary to my own beliefs regarding efficient resource use.

I'm lonely and I think my sexual frustration has gotten to the point where I have been permanently damaged.

I don't believe in love any more, but don't want to live without it.

Everything I have ever approached with real confidence has been sabotaged by that confidence.

Counselling has been unhelpful and the only thing I noticed from medication were the side effects, once the haze was gone.

I think I lack initiative as a grew up extensively bullied, and cannot reconcile the concept that it matters what I want.

fact is talking drunk about my depression to girls got me laid like twice

Nothing quicker than a bullet to the temple, friend. Play russian rullette for cash, either you win a lot of money or lose the one thing you hate the most.

I think I might kbps the situation...next time try to not play with your smartphone and just listen to them actively(question them their topics,but not too much). Oh, and maybe introduce yourself first: hi i am *name* (and handshake)

WHAT IS THE OTHERFUCKING CONTEXT OF THIS?WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEANS? EVERYFUCKING TIME I SEE THIS PICTURE NOBODY CARES TO EXPLAIN, JUST TELL ME !!!!11111!!!!ONE

hard to get a gun around these parts, i think hanging myself is the most practical way to go

i realy tried
a talk about their topics but everytime i say something someone else start speking and they dont listen to me
and yeah i introduce myself
im not very anxious
i can speak to random people
its not that they hate me
they dont see me at all

Hmmm, steal the gun from a cop. Either you get it or he shoots you

You've given me something to think about and I thank you for that. I cannot guarantee I will or will not go through with my plans, but from here on know that you've helped a man today.

nigga don't, don't leave your kid with that bitch, DON'T!

don't try hanging yourself... it ´doesn not kill you right away and you could be hanging there forever... and if you pussy out, there is no way out...

That's depression. Even when nothing bad happened, you still get depressed. I think

That's strange...tell me more, i might have overcomed a similar situation

>685651369
fight isis with the kurds. If you die, it won't be in vain

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday user. Why are you in a bad place man.

Tried to learn the violin, but struggled too much with it. Really wish I hadn't convinced my parents to sell my piano years ago. On Tinder and not getting any matches, in spite of all my friends telling me I "should" - clearly I'm not, so clearly I'm not attractive. Why do they pretend like I am? Struggling to figure out what I'm going to do with my life after my Masters finishes next year. Fuck life.

pretty much a perfect desciption of depression

Happy birthday bud

This I can relate to.
Last line especially.
Not that it matters so much to me now that I was bullied, but more the fact that i know that it has had an enormous impact on my behavioral patterns and to actually mend what is wrong is not an option. The feeling that wants and needs are not something for "you" to have fulfilled, and that it does not matter anyhow. I am only ever briefly happy, in moments when i play music or read a particularly good segment of a book that I feel I can relate to in some way. Glimpses, rather, of momentary joy than actual happiness.

I chuckled a little bit, thanks user

i have bad lungs, had problems on them in the past, i think i'm out in like 5 min

i stopped asking me why this always happen
another story
> my birthday
> make plan to go party with friends
> a few say yes
> feelsgoodman.jpg
> day before
> realy excited never got anyone to my birthday
> ask friend if anything is ok with time and location
> he dont know what i mean
> ask "the party?"
> oh yeah you go to "another friends name" houseparty too?
> stare at screen and start to cry
> maybe... i have to learn
> got drunk alone on my birthday

Sounds like maybe social anxiety.
I did counseling and now I'm not like that anymore

as i said i never got problem to talk to stranger or girls

Hey Sup Forumsros, my last friend decided to stop talking to me today. I really want to an hero but I'm too pussy I'll admit it, I just want to believe that somewhere out there is someone who cares or will care once I meet them, y'know?

Sorry, didn't see the other post.

Then that makes me happy bro

Everything seems worse at your lowest point. Look around when you're in a happier mood, it will all seem better, reality is what you make it.

I'd love to dude but I've tried, felt pretty much the same for weeks now, my gf left me and everything went downhill, I could greentext if you want, it's a ride to say the least

no problem Sup Forumsro

Real friends don't just stop talking to you. Don't pay them any attention, don't give them the time of day user. They weren't a proper friend. You clearly haven't met your true friends, and you're never going to if you take the easy way out.

Fuck them, user. You're awesome.

Thank you Sup Forumsro, you made me smile :)

Go for it man, I'm here to listen.

Oh that's strange...you got my attention. Tell me all your doubts about what you say or do, i will try to help, if you want

Glad I could help. And you know how you're going to meet those real friends? By getting your ass out there and finding them. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Alright here goes
>be real close with gf, been together through everything
>friends with her friends, everyone havin a good time
>get into deep discussion about relationship
>"do i make you happy?"
>"yeah, of course you do user"
>"you sure?"
>"yeah"
Literally 1-2 days later
>"im breaking up with you user"
>"why, what did i do?"
>"you're always mad at me and shit it's just not fair"
>i got pissed because she let her friend read through some pretty personal dms on her facebook while i was at home sick and they were out
>make many attempts to get back together
>fail
>move on to another girl
>all looks good
>become bffs
>she's super nice to me
>suddenly stops talking to me along with loads of other friends
>ex decided to play victim and get her friends to spread things to all my other friends
>everyone stops talking to me
>consider an hero

not old enough to be here :/

i dont know

im dont an hero only because im already dead inside since im 18 years old
all my life no one had any interest in me
i never got real friends
got 2 "girlfriends" both of them messed around with me
in the past it was a running gag that they forget me
we go in the mall
they drove home without me
always things like that
im my best friend
now i hate myself too
i dont want you to waste time with helping me because you cant
its too late
maybe one day i jump
maybe not i dont know yet

That's cool man. That means you've got your entire fucking life ahead of you to make the right friends. You haven't been to uni, where you meet the friends you make for life (more or less). Or (presumably) college. So stop worrying about that shit user. People come and go - friends stay with you.

You got trips though.
Godspeed user - we're always here to listen.

Thanks user, I just wish I could skip to where live really begins y'know?
Tripdubs :D

this almost made me cry.

do you really want to hang there for 5 minutes ?

I guess you've tried to disprove what she's said with no change.

She is not a nice person. If she has to create unnecessary suffering for you, she is not nice.

All your friends? There must be some. If not, were they really your friends to believe lies? Friends are fickle, and you can find them and lose them just as easily, keep going user.

Find a hobby, that really helped me, chess is mine.

In a row.
Luckier man than me.

I always read this threads, but never post nothing. Probably because I'm too empty to find something too say.
> It's my birthday, nobody say nothing to me
>No girlfriend
>No friends

Bye, this gonna be my last post on internet

Cripple her.

>already dead inside

Wtf is your life a Linkin Park song? Stop being such a fag. You are whatever you perceive yourself as. If you always see yourself as socially awkward, weak and insecure, you'll always be socially awkward, weak and insecure.