There is literally NOTHING wrong with being Jewish. Hell, even Moot is half Jewish...

There is literally NOTHING wrong with being Jewish. Hell, even Moot is half Jewish. This country was literally founded upon Jews, and there's really no reason for all the hate against Jews. Jews are human beings just like the rest of us, and if you think otherwise you're pretty messed up you fucking edgy piece of shit. It doesn't matter what race you are, whether Jewish, black, muslim, or asian, nobody deserves hate you fucking sickos.

Other urls found in this thread:

americannaziparty.com/about/InternationalJew.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews didn't arrive in America until right around the turn of the century. They immediately engaged in the same cancerous behavior that got them persecuted in Europe and the rest of the world six trillion times throughout history.

Nice bait OP
Not only are you a faggot, but you are also Jewish.

JIDF confirmed

And what behavior was that? Fucking racist

>even Moot is half jewish
As if this makes Jews better

Please go away, surely the weathers nice enough in Telaviv to go outside rather than stay indoors and israel-post

I'm pretty sure everyone on the internet isn't actually racist dude, they're just doing it to offend people because they find it funny. You would have to be an idiot to actually be racist.

CAUSING EVEREY FUCKING PROBLEM THAT THE JEWISH CULT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR

Holy shit, you mean... Israel is a jewish state ? Thanks for warning us user.

Name a few problems they caused, fucktard

THIS THREAD

>I said more than one you fucking autismo

Sup Forums...
This thread...
9/11

What are you, op? Some kind of shill?

Nobody even asked. We all already know they're just people.

The jews that are in power are in power, though, and they're assholes. Just like anyone else in power.

Fuckin' assholes.

>Sup Forums
That's like saying a black person is responsible for racism
>this thread
This thread isn't even that bad
>9/11
That wasn't even remotely related to the Jews. It happened because of Saudi Arabia and their faggot prince

>9/11

Turmoil in the Middle East HYPOCRITIC PIECE OF FUCKING PIG SHIT HOPE YOU rot in HELL

>implying hell exists.

Jews did 9/11.
& Jews with out a doubt made this thread
All of the jew shills on Sup Forums came from Sup Forums
Oh & jews did 9/11

>9/11 9/11

You are a fucking FAGGOT. You are literally blaming the Jews for EXISTING. They weren't even the majority of the cause of all that violence you fucking tard. It was because of the fucking Saudi-Arabian prince and some SJW that was flying the fucking plane

Jews did >9/11

Jews did 9/11.

Or....just a non-racist person made this thread, AMAZING! I know!

>being this retarded
Go collect more foreskins

Seriously. Just look at this nose. Clearly a jew

Are you fucking 10?

This sounds like something a kike would post.

But does that change the fact that Jews did 9/11?

>jews did 9/11

Lost.

Jews did 9/11 buddy

Hitler dindu nuffin

Prove it. Bush was in no way related to anyone Jewish and he certainly did not do 9/11

If hitler had done his job this thread wouldnt exist.

>Jews didn't arrive in America until right around the turn of the century

Jews were with Columbus when he landed in America though, pic related. It's a good book too, yeah it's almost 100 years old, but you would never know it given how accurate it is even today. Ask the Jew about it though and he'll tell you what he tells you every time. It's pure coincidence.

americannaziparty.com/about/InternationalJew.pdf

WWII
Every war the West has been involved in in the Middle East since the terrorist State of Israel popped up
The mass immigration of Muslims into Europe
Communism in general
Third wave feminism
Atheism
The destruction of the family as a unit
The end of nationalism (unless it's Israel)

I could continue if you like? I'm more interested in knowing how you can always be the aggressor yet always the victim too. Is this where liberals got their doublespeak and hypocrisy from, the Jews? Let me tell you that no one can do woe is me like the Jews can, niggers might as well forget trying to fight for that card.

>implying the president has any real power in the united states.
>his cabinet wasnt filled with shills.
Yep sure wasnt man.

This. God dammit Hitler....You could have done the world a favor. .

Muslim is not a race you fucking idiot. And realistically, jews aren't a race either. They're really just Arabs that have undergone a long period of s lecture breeding and mixing with northern europeans.

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING NOSE. HE'S CLEARLY A FORESKIN COLLECTING KIKE BASTARD!!!!!

Fucking exactly!

jews believe they are above everyone else, that all other species are just mere beasts

Jews did 9/11.
Truth bump

Kek

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot. You don't know shit about the Jews so shut the fuck up.

How did they cause all that shit? Tell me right now you fucking cunt

>jewish
>muslim
>race
Opinion discarded

>ignoring clear facts.
Nice bait m8

The reason everyone hates Jews is the same reason everyone hates Christians. People who live in the dark hate the light.

All the facts have been presented to you in this thread

Really faggot? What facts where I ignoring?

JIDF

>all the facts

You're fucking autistic and you need to kys

That is why Indian/Hindu is the most superior race and religion in the world. End of story

Yea christianity is pretty much on the same level as judiasm right now. Preaches peace and acceptance but feels the need to bash the muslims. Youre both the same amount of bullshit spoken in different dialects.

>hurr atheism is bad
fucking kill yourself
no really, do it you worthless retard
I can send you some bitcoins to buy fentanyl to overdose on if you want, that'd be doing the world a favor

Tfw he TOOK THE FUCKING B8

Kys=
Kek yo self

Kek yo self before you wreck yo self

The real problem is Zionists

>didn't even post a picture to go with your post
Underaged b&

Maximum damage control.
Jews have been the center of all global conflict since WWII.

MODS

This
The world would be better without jews though, so if they are all killed I would not mind

>TFW you have no face.

topkek