Will his finals performance go down as the greatest achievement in sports history?

Will his finals performance go down as the greatest achievement in sports history?

>cucks the best regular season team of all time out of a ring
>first player in history to come back from 3-1 in a finals
>leading all players on both teams in every statistical category
>breaks the Cleveland curse and finally wins one for da Land

if he finishes it off, it is easily the best finals performance since jordan or shaw
I think he will do it. beast has awoken.

RIP meme chuckers

we all know he and/or the rest of the Cavs will choke in Game 7. or the memechuckers will just obliterate them with game-breaking 3s.

Harry, are you okay?
Are you okay?
Are you okay, Harry?

Yes

And if they lose now it will be a legacy defining choke

Apologize, Sup Forums

of course he's going to break statistical records when he has to play so many fukin games to get a ring

rigged to force a game 7 for tv money

will you NBA cucks never learn how this works?

>choke
You can't choke when you are not the favourites.

this years and last years finals have cemented him as the goat imo. no doubt he wins game 7

>no Bogut
>hurt iguadala
>hurting Curry

It should even GSW beating Cleveland last year.

lel hater cucks thinking other people are cucks

so funny. them tears are delicous. stay cucked.

Thankfully, there's no Game 8 or 9.

If he wins, yes. If he loses, it'll be just like last year except there won't be any excuses like Irving and Love being out. It'll be 2-5.

The only way Lebron's legacy doesn't take a nosedive is if he wins.

Honestly is he wins one for Cleveland I don't think anyone can give him any kind of shit for the rest of his career. He would deserve a pass on anything for finally saving Cleveland from that horrible shit.

>>breaks the Cleveland curse

No. Stop mentioning the curse, it only gives it power. It's meme magic of the worst kind. You're basically asking for a career-ending injury for Cavs players. Look at what it's done to Love already.

>what is per game

>commiefornia memeior """fans""" think lebron won't win one for da land

He'll win and take it all

>cuck cuck cuck chuck chuck chuck

Can u pls stop

I honestly think he is going to go off for 50. No Bogut, no Iggy. Out of their 3 players that can limit Lebron, only Draymond is left. If they play a stretch 4 like Love, Drayboon won't be in the paint and Lebron (Kyrie too) will absolutely shit on them. Ezeli and Varejao are both complete scrubs. Not to mention, its game 7 and Lebron is going to be playing almost 100% of the game minutes. I am hyped.