American houses don't have walls or fences, why don't bandits rob them? wtf

American houses don't have walls or fences, why don't bandits rob them? wtf.

Other urls found in this thread:

photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/03/24/graphic-california-cops-kill-suspect-in-8-seconds-in-chilling-body-cam-footage/
video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/11/11/6147916713516419331/640x360_MP4_6147916713516419331.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bandits

criminals

Never should of come here!

I leave my doors and windows open at night too to keep the house cool.

We don't have bandits in civilized countries, Joao

in most small towns in America we don't even lock our doors.

>Usa
>civilized
As for your question, OP, American "fences" are different, there are several types, like 9mm, .45 and 12 gauge, and so on.

on the other hand you can get shot to death by cops for watering your plants

photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/03/24/graphic-california-cops-kill-suspect-in-8-seconds-in-chilling-body-cam-footage/

>Be Brazilian
>Have fences
You live in a literal zoo

And let dropbears inside? How are you alive?

If you smear yourself with the dropbear feces, they'll stay away.

My neighborhood closes the gates every night at 10 so basically we are trapped here unless we sign out through the door next to the gate

No bandits getting in here

>Muh castle doctrine

Can you buy that from shop or do you have to collect it yourself?

>No sources in the article
>Clickbaity title

Is there a worse combination?

>Civilized laws
vs
>Going to jail because you killed a Favelado raping your wife in monkeyland.

What sort of poofter would buy something from a shop??

but they do

>Kids playing on the street go get ball that fell on a "patriot's" backyard
>Bang Bang
>It was self-defense! The brats tossed a suspect object on muh lawn and broke in
>They were obviously turrurists that came to steal muh freedoms
>Such is life in the greatest country of the world

They look so easy to rob.

That would never happen in real life

I'll take Things that never happened for 500 Alex

1st world, monkey ;)

Exactly. I'm a honest hard working citizen, but if my fellow countrymen let the doors open at night I would be tempted.

The places you picture have a much different culture than your home country, OP.
Also, do you perhaps forget that we have private ownership of deadly weapons?

Not to mention most Americans have big TV, PS4, macbook. Each house is a gold mine.

Only if said kids are white

There are many youtube videos from Brazilians living in South Florida bragging about not needing a bars/wires all around a house.

>no electric fences
>no barbed wires
>no walls with spikes

What no? This never happens unless you go to some rural farmers property.

This
>no 2.5m tall fences
>no 3 layers of bars in their windows
>no pit with alligators circling around the house

>no 10 metre walls
>no archers on the walls
>no moat

lmao @ americans

Must feel pretty good

>Usa
>civilized
HAHAHAHAHA

>We have shitty castle laws and the rest of the world gets actual castles

I forgot how shit was living in South America holy fuck

Every house was fortified.

And usually that didnt even help at all.

i once thought the comfy life in SA but it seems like its a meme

We have been saying SA is a shithole for ages
But you first worlders were always "hahah it loooks comfy XDD!"
Even us with the lowest crime in the region live in fucking self-imposed jails

kys

we dont have to jail ourselves for safety. we just shoot people who break in

This is why Brazil is what it is.
Fucking apes, off yourselves.

I can walk through literally any area of my city at 3am and not feel unsafe for a second.

you would get shot so fast

bandits lmao

I don't know a single person that has ever been the victim of a crime.

>even contemplating it

why

Come live in Miami up to Orlando, you would never need to speak a word of English. You can live your whole life with just Spanish or Portunhol. I spend my summers in Montauk. I once went eight months without speaking a word of English.

White people don't commit crimes

WTF…
america-kun…

My apartment has bars on all the windows and doors, since we live in northeast Philadelphia.

My roommate delivers pizza for a living and was held hostage at gun point for a 2L of pineapple soda

I used to do this but someday I was just playing some games and looked right and there was somebody pointing a gun at my head

He was literally going to kill me for no reason but the gun failed and he ran away

Now I always keep my house locked and I'm always scared of leaving my house at night

y-yeah me too...

white suburbs are safe. police everywhere. so blacks don't go there. so it is mostly black on black crime in the ghettos and poor areas.

we have ac for that

we have just one key and i honestly don't know where it is. door is always open so i don't need to search for the key. it is convenient desu

>Waisting power on AC

Just open a window lmao

This is why Brazil will never be a developed country.

bandidos is probably portuguese for criminals.
give him a break

D-did that really happen? What did you do afterwards

i thought in brazil only, but not in chile or argentina

i don't own firearms and i honestly wound't be ready to quickly use it anyway. so i just live in a safe burb

I live in Studio City Los Angeles and this whole area in filled with pretty girls who move here to famous.

this can't be true

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/11/11/6147916713516419331/640x360_MP4_6147916713516419331.mp4

i do that sometimes but it is too hot and humid almost everywhere here 6-7 months a year.

Unfortunately thats true
We had fight after his gun failed,I kept hitting him with a hammer and he kept trying to shoot me until the gun worked and then I froze and he ran

Also,my mom was there and he kept hitting her face and and saying he was going to rape her before he tried to kill me

We called the police and some teen that fits our description showed up dead in my neighbourhood a day later

I hope it was him. Stay safe brbro

in mexico we use these

>bandits
Because this is America and people will legallt shoot the shit out if you if you fuck around like some favela nigger.

>most Americans have big TV, PS4, macbook.
And usually a glock, 1911, Bushmaster, Ruger...

Noticed something here?

Literally me. And I live in Santiago, the capital, not some little town. Feels good man

Fucking hell this post

well definetely not at the level of brazil or colombia but there's still people willing to rob here
Plus we can't shoot them or even hit them because the law protects them
Even if you want to claim self-defense it's way too expensive for most people to hire a lawyer for that

You literally don't need to pay for a lawyer to defend you if you don't have the money.
t. lawyer

That's what's it's like to live in the first world.

That is until Merkel imports more mussies

YFW being roasted for a green card is better than living in shit hole Mexico.

People do, but thanks to alarm systems and guns, most of those people end up either in jail or dead
>what is Northern California
>what is the Deep South
Smart, you can't throw a rug on it to protect yourself either. Shit would be illegal in most cities here though

it's not like in the movies... the criminality in first world countries is really low