Medfags wtf is this shit on my hand? noticed it this morning, & it keeps getting worse...

medfags wtf is this shit on my hand? noticed it this morning, & it keeps getting worse. met a girl from craigslist on Friday & we had sex without a condom, I ate her out & fingered her, & she squirted abit on my hand. please tell me ive not got the hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

dermnet.com/images/Herpes-Cutaneous/picture/8485
youtube.com/watch?v=sxLOoIS8vx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's nigger herpes. i forget the medical name for it but it's a special kind of herpes that only comes from sex with coal burners. 30% of niggers have it. it's harmless to all women and all dark skinned men but for light skinned people it fucks your shit up. symptoms include dick shrinkage and social anxiety.

yup, that's the nigger herpes. pic related is what it does to your prostate.

That looks like Herpes...

dermnet.com/images/Herpes-Cutaneous/picture/8485

For the record it CAN spread and do this to your hand eventually

definitely nigger herpes

It's scabies u dirtbag

you've got to be fucking kidding me. I've got a gf who I'm seeing tomorrow & who is expecting I fuck her. she also likes to be fisted sometimes (I kid you not). wft

>nigger herpes

hate to break it to you bud but you've got the nigger herpes

save yourself. become a basement dweller now so you're read when the social anxiety and dick shrinkage sets in. head on over to /r9k/ and check the sticky for "neckbeard starter kit"

CONFIRMED: You have the Herpes, Op.

That's totally nigger herpes, OP.
It spreads fucking fast so you better run to the doctor. But only white doctors, user! Nigger doctors (if there's one) can make it worse if they touch it.
Godspeed to you, user

yeah bro you got the nig nog herp

it's cool though, i've heard meme magic can cure anything

just repost this image with the words "dubs for meme jesus" and say a prayer. maybe sacrifice a poptart in the microwave or some sheeit.

may the keks be ever in your favor, m8

Always use protection user. Always.

wtf I'm starting to freak out, I just checked & my dick seems ok but just noticed these spots on my inner thigh. wtf this can't be happening

It's already spreading you nignog fucker.
Trust us and do this

> thinking a Sup Forums "man" has a gf

>met a girl
>craigslist
>unprotected sex
You fucking retarded faggot
Have fun with those nigger herpes
You've got em for life

I get those frequently and just squeeze everything out of them, there'll be a lot of like solid puss shit, and you just keep going until it's empty.

Go to doctor

ignore the other posters, there's no cure for nigger herpes. but MAYBE in the FUTURE there will be. So:

> 1. talk to Alcor or the Cryonics Institute.
> 2. fill out a bunch of papers to become a member
> 3. buy life insurance to fund your cryonic preservation
> 4. kill yourself. make it look like an accident so life insurance pays out. pick a way that doesn't fuck up your brain too much, and do it in a hospital so you're hooked up to life support right away
> 5. wait for the cryonics team to vitrify your corpse (pic related)
> 6. get revived in the future with advanced medicine
> 7. get a cure for your nigger herpes

enjoy your date. remember: with nigger herpes you can't jack off

>no kneepads or full body condom

Amateur hour

i don't know what it is but rip op

youtube.com/watch?v=sxLOoIS8vx4