Why doesn't Turkey just give the Kurds their rightful land already? Wouldn't that stop all the conflict immediately?

Why doesn't Turkey just give the Kurds their rightful land already? Wouldn't that stop all the conflict immediately?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_of_Kurdish_people_in_Turkey
youtube.com/watch?v=tsBKYMSr3YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

@turkey

why doesnt the west just submit to isis already? wouldn't that stop all the conlict immediately?

If you're talking about rightful clay, it should either go to Romans, Greeks, or Hittites.
Kurds are as foreign to this land as us.

Are you this disinformed?
Are you this retarded?
My last bet would be you are purposely twisting facts or misinforming people for pushing your countries agendas for free (or shilling) which makes you worse.
Before anyone calling me turk erdogan shill: I'm kürd, both of my parents are, born in south-east part of the country, which is part of this "kürdistan" terrorist like to call, grew up on different cities, both west and east, (neither me or my family voted for him ever if you want to know) also not a religious muslim either if you want to know.
Terrorist are killing innocents civilians (both kurds, turks and other ethnic groups) since the beginning of 1980s, brainwashing young peoples minds with propaganda from different ideologies so they can die for them in fights between Turkish Republic soldiers, most of this soldiers are from conscription, younger than 25. Just so they can get "a land of their own" but even if they menaget to get it not a single kürd from the west side of the country will move there. Why would anyone leave their homes and businesses for this. Furthermore, since these terrorist are blowing themselves for more than 30 years not a single investor made anything remarkable there, terrorist are allways attacking municipal buildings and their officers so these cities have stayed shitty. Even if we say these are solved, more than half of these lands have shitty soils that already have owners so it's not even fit for farming. Next time you try to twist facts to fit to your agenda to justify actual legimate terrorist that are killing innocent civilians (kürd, türk, laz, tourists) remember that just like them you are supporting an empty propaganda too.

ISIS isn't about cultural kin who have lived in an area for abrupt amount of time and are oppressed by their current government of another cultural kin. And even then it wouldn't end the conflict because ISIS are genocidal lunatics that want to take over the entire world. Letting the Kurds have their land would solve everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_of_Kurdish_people_in_Turkey

>genocidal lunatics that want to take over the entire world
>murican flag

>Genocide Armenians
>Move into their homes
>OUR HOMELAND OUR RIGHTS
At least Turks are honest and proud when they murder you and take your land

cлaжeм ce

b

>be a triator that tries to divide the country
>kill civilians, your kurdish kin too
>waaah why are they trying to kill me
>I'm running from the country because I bombed some civilians so EU please listen to my words

why do they want it then?

Kurds are just as bad as the others m80. They are just as much terrorists and haters as the rest.

They are either too ignorant or too stupid to realize it. Just look at these ideologies to see how brainwashed and all over the place they are. How can this people still believe that they are anything other than a puppet of other countries is beyond me.

>to see how brainwashed and all over the place they are
>implying the millions of turks standing behind erdogan as he purges the country to his will and starts his dictatorship

I don't want to defend turks but I understand them.

Imagine being a way smaller country with a big region full of independantists who gladly commit terrorist attacks. What would you do?

kek

Why dont't you simply wipe out or forcely assimilate them?

Well the EU throws a massive hissy fit everytime we try.

I already stated I'm not supporting t*yyip. Did you know that t*yyip and terrorists were buddies between 2013-2015? An actual president of a country held meetings with terrorists for two years. Soldiers couldn't even fire a single shot when they saw terrorists entering the border for whole two years. They laid traps and stored ammo, send their recruits to kandil while turkish army just watched. Also erd*gan's party gets 30-40% of their votes form kürds.
Now try to imagine my life, you are kürt and terrorists are killing civilians in your name.
See

wew throwing red pills left and right. calm down bro, you ll overload them.

Are you a muslim?

Muslims commit terrorist attacks, kurds commit terrorist attacks...suck to be you :^)

I have had enough of kürdish (my people) terrorists killing innocent civilians in my name.
I have had enough of muslim (my religion) terrorists killing innocent civilians in my name.

There was like what, 4-5 countries there before Kurds even existed as a separate ethnicity, and that's only counting the Turkic ones. Those borders they're drawing were at no point fully Kurdish. It was mixed between Turks, Armenians, Arabs, Kurds, Assyrians and some other smaller ethnicities.

And that's the hilarious thing. Armenians draw "Greater Armenia", Kurds draw "Greater Kurdistan", Greeks draw "Greater Helleas" (Pontus), Georgians draw their own shit, Azerbaijan too. Even Assyrians. And guess what, all of these claims overlap.

I wish t*urkroaches never invaded these lands and West Anatolia stayed Greco-Roman but it's hilarious to suggest that if just, if only just t*urkey gave away these lands, all problems would be solved and peace and prosperity would come.

Look at the countries on our eastern borders. Does any of them look prosperous to you? No, they're either poor muslim shitholes or poor ex-USSR shitholes. If we were to give East Anatolia away it would become a new Balkan wars at best, more likely a yet another eternally warring ME shithole.

I live in Western Anatolia and I don't want ME's bullshit come any close to me. We need to build a wall at the Syrian border and make the sandniggers pay for it as reparation for the terror attacks. And then deport all the problem causing separatists.

Oh and Kurds themselves say that if Kurdistan is made, they still won't fuck off from West Anatolia. So there is also that.

>tfw non of the outcomes will truly solve the ever painful feel of no longer being of glorious greco-roman heritage
>tfw you will never be uncucked from turco-islam
Feels bad man. ;_; Turks prefering Perso-Arab culture and ignoring Western culture that lies under their nose is not only the greatest mistake of the Tukish history, it's also close to the top in the all of history.

Shit comparison

This. Kurds are very similar to Iranians and originated from deeper into Iran. I don't know why they're trying to push their weak culture as its own instead becoming part of the much more glorious greater Iranic culture. Then they will truly have something big to call their own and will be respectable. They may even advertise themselves as the remnants of pre-revolution Iran and even advocate Iran liberation. Also Trukey-Iran border is very stable by ME standads. It's pretty much same since Ottoman were a thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=tsBKYMSr3YI

Peaceful population exchange between Iran's Azeri Turks and Turkey's Kurds when?

>inb4 how dare you leave them to oppressive islamig regime
Doesn't matter TR is going to be same in few years shieeet. DDDDD:

AZADÎ JI BO APÖ