S/fur lick your wounds

s/fur lick your wounds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxLOoIS8vx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any fur traps?

I really like this one, probably my favorite commission of yours so far.

I'm glad you like it! this right here is my favorite commission

fur is a trap.
you get into it thinking s/fur is kinda cute then you turn into a faggot that thinks vagoos are gross

I'm sure it is. I definitely prefer it with the eyes.

This is true.

I'm glad I had the foresight to do them at an angle from the mirror.

Really! You all need to come up with another name because the word 'straight' really doesn't apply here.

>Ever!

Post your face, I bet you're cute.

these threads should be called d/fur for denial fur

that bow is so wrong

It's furry artwork, do you really expect an artist to know anything about archery?

Looks fine to me. It's not high-tech and compound, but I mean real bows were really just a stick and string.

This is very true, but I still like vagoos. I guess I'm just too new, but I feel the gay coming through. Eh, no way back, I'll see where it takes me

y
e
s

You are sorely mistaken.

vagoos are boring mate
now go buy panties

>Your dreams of glamour & luxury will come true
Pff, I haven't had those dreams since I was a kid.

I second that

man.. i hope we dont get archery autists the same way we get gunfags complaining about trigger discipline and shit.
thats like extra autistic

s/fur lick my balls faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=sxLOoIS8vx4

lel true

But muh discipline!

It's unlikely, but it would be funny. I like to bitch about TD even though I know most people don't know about gun safety, just to watch everyone else get pissed off at me pretending to get pissed off. It's fucking fun.

shhh
fagget

That's real fucking meta. I like it

yea ofc.
love it.
people take bait so easily.. well.. its hardly even bait. yet they still fall for it

It was a joke, relax fam

Nah, it's a pretty simple trolling technique. I do it all the time with my name off (but don't tell anyone that).

I'm sure that most of the time they know I'm baiting, but go with it anyway to kill time. It's an easy way to cure boredom. Or maybe I'm over-estimating them and they really are stupid, I don't know.

Damn she's awesome. I don't get why the artist would name themselves dead meat tho.

I'd totes her fleisch

fuck off autist
ree
nah man. people are fucking next level retarded

Yeah, I suppose you're right.

>ree
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I ree at your ree.

This short comic made me happy, angry, sad and depressed all at the same time. Made me realize that geeks are not total freaks. Made me look at myself and realize I am not the ugliest. But made me realize I am a asshole. I bash on gays, furries and anyone because I want to make it seem like there is nothing wrong with me. Made me realize there are people out enjoying life while I sit here in the dank and dark attic I call home. Made me realize that I spend all my time doing nothing but spending time on games and bashing people anonymously. Made me realize how pathetic I am and made me realize how much I crave meaningful relations and meaning in life.
Thank you who ever posted this comic in the last thread.

im always right
well stop

more please!

Good job, now join us or die.

Right you are. So what are you up to?

artist's name is link2004

I love this gif.

>I had my first sexual experience online

I laughed and scoffed at the same time then closed it. That is like the winter X Games of creating garbage for other people to stare at.

im chill
just out of the shower. had a nice long one
think im gonna drink some tea then maybe put on something gay
well.. already wearing cute pantsu. but you know. gotta go the whole way

checked

I wish I could join you.

well you are too closet to be a grand master faggot with faggot robes and stuff.
git gud

I will, Grand Master. Someday I shall achieve your status.

Hmm, I don't think I ever actually listened to Reagan's Challenger speech.
Pretty moving.

>laughing at people having their first sexual experience online
Digital age mate. It really isn't that uncommon. You can lie to us but not to yourself.

gunna go start a fur collection now so I dont just post my commissions
tata

Later.

Anyone who thinks they had a sexual experience online is unclear as to the nature of life and what is real versus what is fantasy. I'm not laughing at the idea of someone having their first sexual experience online, I'm laughing at the idea of any sexual experience occurring online, like someone plugged into the matrix and got touched by someone. When you are looking at a computer and you feel weird in your special place and you touch it, you are not doing that online, you are still locked firmly in the real world, masturbating, looking at a monitor.

Anyone got any decent furry chats?
inb4 furrysden.