What do you think about islam?

What do you think about islam?

Or religion in general Sup Forums?

You know the answer to both these questions because you're on Sup Forums. Looks like you're a little bitch who asks a question with an obvious answer to try fit in.

Just kill yourself already

pic makes me like islam

its a shame that humanty still has to deal with religion in 2016. This could be pretty decent planet to live on if we could deal with real problems instead of this bullshit

tfw you realize that if Sup Forums was a religion, it would pretty much be islam

it's ite

Listen here nigger, just because we're on Sup Forums doesn't mean we won't get an honest opinion from different sorts of people. There's a large conservative population on Sup Forums and there's also a large non-secular population on Sup Forums. Yeah we fuck around a lot, but it doesn't mean we can't be serious every now and then. Now what do you think about islam or religion in general user?

religion isnt a problem. the problem is the use of religion in maintaining political influence or establishing militant ideological groups
the problem with the middle east isn't islam. its the political vacuum and foreign intervention.

I don't think about Islam, I am Islam. I am the king of Islam. ISLAMABAD MAN.

Just to be clear, a lot of the things in OPs pic are untrue.

>rape is used in areas with coptic Christians to shame the girls in the eyes of their families, so they have to leave their families and end up converting to Islam for a community
>burning people alive is more an African cultural thing than any sort of religious thing, and they did it even before Islam came to Africa
>female genital mutilation is African, and even African Christians do it; some Muslim countries outside of Africa have adopted it, but not officially (on a tribal basis)
>oppression of women is a charge that will be leveled regardless of the culture or religion until such time as women are in control of everything, and a single look at western societies today will tell you that

The others are pretty accurate though.

I think the fact that the SJW mods will delete this thread as soon as they see it tells me what I need to know about Islam; that everything in these threads is essentially correct. I mean, if it were incorrect why would people be trying to hide it?

Keep making those good choices, mods, you dig your graves a little deeper each time.

to be honest, Sup Forums really is a shithole

I'm okay with half of these.

I think your perspective is very narrow and blind.

It is legitimately worse than other religions both in theory and practice.

How?

Religion's always makes it into politics.

well religion has a belief component as well as an practical/ethical component. Its no surprise that politics are going to feel a little of the practical effects of religion.

tbh islam is the most evil and corrupt religion out of all other religion, religion in general is just to mislead people into doing stuff they dont't want to do good or bad but with out religion we wouldn't have law and order.

As a muslim, i love these threads as it shows me how well were cucking you weak westerners. Keep hating islam, we dont mind

I'm not religious personally, but one thing always killed me about people that lump all religions as horrible.

They seem to think happiness and freedom are the most important things that exist. In that regard, they seem exactly like feminists and SJWs to me.

>tbh islam is the most evil and corrupt religion out of all other religion

How?

I don't like religion in general because it depends on and thus perpetuates ignorance. Religion is by definition dependent on faith that what you're told is right regardless of the absolute lack of evidence to support any of it. This is reinforced by discouraging critical thinking which, if you're indoctrinated enough to believe in God, probably bleeds into all aspects of your life.
This gives rise to the fundamental problem: huge amounts of people that do dumb shit because they don't think for themselves. For example:
>Climate change isn't caused by humans, the earth stable and isn't affected by us
>we can hunt/fish/clear cut the world away, God can just make more. We don't need that stuff anyway, humans rule the world!
>Gay people should be discriminated against because God said so
Which also makes discrimination in general okay
Basically it actively hinders progress that our species desperately needs.

kek.
This is sad but so true.

i am not religious. i dont see any point in religion. i dont think the so called "god" invented rules for humans. why are there no rules for animals? it doesnt make sense

If you live in a democracy you cannot tolerate the existence of the contrary of democracy.

Islam must be banned in the civilized world.

>tbh islam is the most evil and corrupt religion out of all other religion

Corrupt...Vatican, catholics??
Evil... Israel, zionism??

They re just as bad as each other

abrahamitic religions are all shit tier level, they really dont differ in cruelty or anything really...
if you go all fundie on them they really are about the same...though islam is in desperate need of modernizing...

>political vacuum

... because of their stupid islam

>thats why
have you been living under a rock?

This and this.

yea they might have been a 1000 years ago but that just prove that muslim are stuck in that time period and they seem to can't get out becuse they are savage animals!

This tbh. Seems pretty based. How do I join ISIS?

because of their being constantly invaded and regimes being constantly toppled by foreign intervention (e.g soviet russia and US) just to put it into perspective, osama bin laden was actually operating under CIA directives.
Honestly the middle east is a strategic goldmine, its the practically at the global crossroads, has little political selfdetermination, and has resources. Hell its part of the cradle of civilization. Its been a contested land since the beginning of human civilization

>There's a large conservative population on Sup Forums

i.e. cancerous Sup Forums moralfaggots who should go back to stormfront

this.

We'll get to it, eventually.

>quoting single lines from the bible and quran
>put a gun to your head and end yourself

autism

fuck islam the flying spaghetti monster is the one true god

OP's pic makes it sound pretty good,

but you can't drink!

So, you see Islamic violence against Christians as something warned about in the bible? Do you know what confirmation bias is?

And literally, all the quotation from the Qu'ran says, in laymans terms, is "They drove you off your land. Take it back! But don't fight with them at all in the Mosque, unless they attack you."

You're basically just looking for things to justify your religion as being better than another. Let me share this with you.

The bible has been changed repeatedly.
>Abraham got the 10 commandments from God on Sinai, but smashed them when he found the Jews doing BAD SHIT at the foot of Sinai. Later, he wrote them down from memory. This is why there are different versions of the 10 commandments in the Torah. It was an accident, but still man-made.
>Judaism has basically abandoned Torah, giving it second place in authority to the words of their Elders in the Talmud, which incorporates ideas from ancient Babylonian religions (think Ba'al and Moloch).
>Jews go so far as to say that if God were to argue with the learned elders of the Talmud, God would be wrong.
>It was 300ish years before the New Testament was written down and compiled, the compilation taking place at the Council of Nicaea. They excluded some books simply because they conflicted with other books they really wanted to include, even when both had the same bona fides.
>Western Catholics and Eastern Catholics split when the Roman Empire fell. Their teachings differ immensely now. One or both had to be wrong, since both could not be right.
>Martin Luther split off from the Catholic Church for Catholics having heretical teachings like indulgences. One or both had to be wrong, since both could not be right.
>All the protestant religions of today teach a ton of different doctrines from each other. One at most can be right of those.

The Qu'ran, according to Muslims, was given because man kept changing previous revelations, either accidentally or because they simply wanted to.

CONT'D

oh wait theres more

So fuck christianity and islam? Ok, I like that alot then, thanks user.

No.
The problem in the mid-east is caused by two things:
1. The strongman leaders that have been ruling for the past 60+ years and their constant blaming everyone and everything else for what ever ills their people and country faces.
2. Their culture...mostly due to the influence of Islam.

>implying imperial expansions into the middle east during the cold war didnt handicap them

Now, since we know all of the changes that I listed in the previous post happened, and that there are mountains of evidence that they happened, even being written about in official Jewish and Christian histories and books, some happening even after the Qu'ran was given, does that count as God warning us in advance that there are changes to His revelation still to come? It certainly did happen, whether or not you believe it was prophecy.

Also, the Q'ran has never been changed. There are different sects that believe that a different SUCCESSOR to Muhammad was the correct one, but the doctrine is the same otherwise. Also, translations of the Qu'ran are not considered perfect, and for someone to become a religious leader in Isam they must learn Arabic and study the Qu'ran in that language.

Now, which sounds to you like it is as it was originally, whether you believe in divine inspiration or revelation for any of them?

Never did I do that; if fact you could say the opposite. I mean, who put those strongmen in power?

> more what? single line quotes?
> cherry picking
> same shit with all religions

user, i'm afraid your suicide is the only option now. without it the advancement of humanity will be halted.

i bet you're a libtard cuck who loves seeing his women get raped by muslims, you and the muslims are a cancer to the world!
>just end it

Well, Judaism was transcribed from thousands of years of Oral lessons and stories and was used to unify the people of Israel under one ideology. Christianity was a collection of gnostic tales that the Roman powers used to make the Gnostic Christians more controllable, and thus have no one to argue against the Empire. And finally Islam was written by a man in a cave, piggybacking off the success of both Judaism and Christianity, changing a few lines (like making God's chosen Ishmael instead of Isaac) and adding a bunch more to support his militaristic, limited world view.

>islam=cancer
>prove me wrong
>protip you can't
they are just dirty savage fucking animals that need to be put down!

friendly question...... why is Islam associated with the colour Green?

The Arabic word for "greenness" is mentioned several times in the Quran, describing the state of the inhabitants of paradise. -wikipedia

What ever floats your boat is ok with me

I don't think Christianity or Judaism have lines that are as bad as user's pic.

I've always hated how 99% of the "evil Jewish quotes" pics are total horeshit, googling them confirms that they're made up by stormfags et al. These Quran quotes, from checking on a few at random, seem to be legit.

>changing a few lines (like making God's chosen Ishmael instead of Isaac)

Citation needed. In the bible, it even talks about how Jews are no longer the Chosen of God, since they abandoned Torah for Talmud and became the synagogues of Satan.

>And finally Islam was written by a man in a cave

Literally untrue by every account. Muhammad encountered God in a cave for the first time, but in no sense was he in a cave writing Qu'ran. The vast majority of the Qu'ran was written as it was revealed, by Muhammad's associates, out in the real world, in major cities and on battlefields.

>prove a negative argument
>hurr durr what is logic

Shiggy diggy, my nigger.

Jesus Christ is The Master of this world.
Islam is a perversion of the devil.
Atheists are deceived.
Heretics and apostates will have their reward.
Every knee shall bow, and every tongue will confess Christ Jesus.
The holy Bible may preach peace, but when it is christendom itself that is threatened, it is every Christian's duty to defend all that is holy. It is time for the armies of christendom to put aside their differences and unite under one banner, the sign of the cross, and give back god's children what is rightfully theirs or die trying.

So what you're saying is, Islam was written down by humans, and thus subject to human error.

any religion is wrong as long as it holds power.
the more widespread and powerfull a religion becomes, the more people will warp it to suit their needs.
religion is fine otherwise, gives people something to hold onto, as silly as it may be.

oh so you can't prove me wrong me then?

I don't mind Islam that much. Kinda makes me think of when Christianity was badass and crusading because God's demand for loot was strong. I wish their male followers were more aware of observing that it isn't just females that are supposed to cover up but males as well.

>Christian's hold the power
>Kill the smelly brown people

>Muslims hold the power
>Kill all the whites
>enslave the blacks and cut their balls and testicles off
>wipe their ass with their hands

Pick a side.

>muslims
>humans
pick one.

The way debate works is that one side takes an affirmative argument, and lists their proofs. The other side take a negative stance, and seeks to counter any or all proofs with arguments and evidence.

If one side offers no proofs (like you), then there is nothing to debate because nothing is proven. It is only proposed, and proposals without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

More like Muhammad had a scribe following him around at pretty much all times, because he never knew when a revelation would be made. The scribe copied it down as it was being said.

But yeah, subject to human error.

Btw, I'm an atheist. I just hate when stupid people do stupid shit, like assert Islam is evil or a plagiarism without any proof, especially to back up their other religious worldview.

i pick christianity

Talk is cheap. Almost as cheap as the submissive sluts you guys try to hide behind those shower curtains.

picking no sides just saying.

not a fan of the religion but i gotta say

shia>sunni anyday

>>Abraham got the 10 commandments from God.
That's a funny way to spell Moses user.

Cool. If (Well, when) Christ wins, you are damned. You are either with us, or against us. You are either with or against Islam. Only a fool would pick neither side, and be against both.

Agnostic here personally. I agree that blindly making assertions is wrong as well. That being said, my distaste for Islam stems not from the source material, per se, or even the religion itself. It is the culture that said ideology has nurtured. Much like Europe during the age of Catholicism, the religion is used, often by taking those same passages we often use to criticize them out of context, to justify the killing of persecution of those that dissent from their beliefs. While I do believe that Christianity still is corrupt and uses their faith to gain riches from poor saps, I do believe Islam is the current generations Inquisition Catholic Church. This is very clear once one looks at the countries where Islam has complete control of the governments. Muslims, as individuals, can be some of the nicest people you meet. But Islam as a culture is one of the most violent in the modern age.

Yeah, I realized that after I posted it. Moses got the commandments fromg God. Abraham was the Babylonian that God told to flee Babylon. I was originally making a different point about Abraham, but edited it out, and ended up leaving the name in place of Moses.

>tl;dr- Yeah, whoops.

>like assert Islam is evil or a plagiarism without any proof
are you a retard?

most religions (all major well known ones) are positive or productive in some way (charity, giving back to community, promoting peace, etc).

islam is cancer in all aspects. you already knew this when making your thread you dumb faggot

I feel euphoric today.
I say all religions are the same

Islam is no Arabic culture. Arabic culture still bears a LOT of the baggage of pre-Islamic periods. That's where the bacha bazi come from.

Islam is not to blame for the incredibly fucked up Arab culture. It was instead co-opted by it.

b-b-but all the buddhists in the world doing the same thing!

>mfw that user is literally a retard

>these people did bad things!
>these people claim to be Muslims!
>Islam must be to blame!

By your logic, Buddhism is evil because some Tibetan Buddhists are resisting China violently.

Well all religions have something in common and that is to explain meaning of life and what happens after we die, the basic questions which we ask as children

>proofs with arguments and evidence.
If one side offers no proofs (like you), then there is nothing to debate because nothing is proven. It is only proposed, and proposals without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

you living under a rock?

>bacha bazi is Persian not Arabic you idiot !

>weehee the bible is nice, quran is bad
From Exodus 32:
25 Moses saw that the people were running wild and that Aaron had let them get out of control and so become a laughingstock to their enemies. 26 So he stood at the entrance to the camp and said, “Whoever is for the Lord, come to me.” And all the Levites rallied to him.

27 Then he said to them, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.’” 28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died. 29 Then Moses said, “You have been set apart to the Lord today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.”

As a devout Muslim, I must say that the filthy inferior white scum in this thread are just showing what a backwards, degenerate race you cunts are. Go fuck yourselves you dirty fucking pigs! You're just fucking jealous that we can have 4 wives, and yet you can't even get one!

People that rail against religion because it has some rules they don't like are no different than anarchists that complain about there being any laws and governments.

The sooner you people learn that humans being able to hit the pleasure button however and whenever they like is less important than, and indeed destructive to, their societies, the better.

People shot people! We must blame someone!

That was exactly my point. People say bacha bazi are a Muslim phenomenon. I pointed out that they aren't. Learn to read.

>By your logic, Buddhism is evil because some Tibetan Buddhists are resisting China violently
how is that the same thing retard?

Confirmed for not a Muslim. Islam forbids racism.

I hope Islam and Liberalism die out for good

Beliefs without evidence can be rejected wihout evidence, burden of proof is complicated for retards to understand.

It's violence that is based in a religious worldview. The logical process that you went through would say that they are the same.

It only forbids racism among Muslims you dirty piece of white shit!

You said Bacha Bazi was pre Islamic Arabs, it's not Persian are not Arabs