Say hello to mechanically separated chicken...

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQTE-TEBbNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't the gif from Teletubbies?

Teletubbies, the tubby custard machine. Source, I have kids

this bait is so bad, im not even gonna add a picture

nice b8

So that's what Tubby Custard is made from.

Learn something new every day.

Yup, teletubbies gif
Its TUBBY TUSTARD

tl;dr Teletubbies gif used as anti-McDonald's propaganda. Not our first rodeo, faggot

can anyone make that into a steam spray

this whole thread is shit

stealing from tumblr

even the replies are stolen

god damnit kill yourselves

I work where we kill lambs chickens and cows

We don't do anything like this but this isn't in America either.

mcdonalds only uses white breast meat, it does go through a grinder and gets pressed into four diffrent shapes. everyone knows pink shit is only used for meat.
go spread your misguided leftest shit somewhere else you fuckin femi
youtube.com/watch?v=TQTE-TEBbNo
Sup Forums trolls the real world not each other in misinformation
>sjw, feminist, bernie loving newfag

Looks like vegan shitposting... kek

Yes

BITCH THATS TUBBY CUSTARD
GTFO with that shit

So if chicken doesn't have taste color and shape in the first place, then what would be the point of eating it in the first place?

DONT TRY TO RUIN NUGGERS

Tubby Custard!

Thanks for this vid.

I'd eat it like that, looks like a strawberry pudding, yummy

Actually, as a food technologist, I can say that this is not true. Turning an entire chicken into such paste would be a huge waste - instead, everything more expensive and usefull is fisrt cut off, and THEN everything that`s left is processed. Technology is a beautiful thing.

Uh oh

You copied this from a tumblr post. You didn't even try

bump becuz every1 needz 2 nos teh truht

Bro, that is tubby custard

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

bump 4 trollz :^)

nice 3D printer OP

Just make sure the processed chicken you eat is labelled "made from whole pieces of white meat" or somesuch. Problem solved.

>"That's tubby custard!"
>Ignores the fact that pink slime looks about the same except thicker.

I wonder what does Tubby Custard actually taste like (not the pink chicken stuff :v )

fake. source: i am a nugget

Can't argue with that

jizz with pink food colouring

Yea but the information is still correct.

Basically this. It's just the scraps of meat that are left on a carcass after a chicken has been butchered, plus any excess skin.

I wouldn't eat it myself, but it's a good way to make use of every last bit of the animal you've slaughtered, and to sell the poor something moderately nutritious that they can spend their limited funds on.

Also, most hotdogs are made from this, not just chicken nuggets.

None of this is true. I work in a chickin factory. We treat all chickins with love and respect-sometimes too much love (don't ask, we have necrozoophiles working with us). We apologise to each and every dead chickin. In fact, it is protocall and part of our contract: "I, user, apologise for your death on behalf of your killer. Rest in peas, chickin. And sometimes gravy. mm gravy." Okay the last part I added myself cos I only eat peas with gravy. I whisper it so that boss doesn't hear. Or else he makes me eat chickin eyes.

As has been said its not the whole bird. Its just the frame/back, neck butts/tails, and legs for high grade. Ammonia isnt used to kill bactria, but many factorys have ammonia as the way to keep the coolers cold. To kill bacteria most favtorys use PAA, or Peracetic acid. Its like high strength vinegar. All the ground meats you buy in stores have some amount of MSC, MST OR MSB. Youve been eating it your whole life.

I'm sorry but am i on wikipedia by mistake? srsly stop with the scientific shit and let's see some Sup Forums-worthy replies

and the fact that it's animals, which is our food you fool
OPs ancestors confirmed for peasants that fucked goats

And describes nutrients that our families and their families have eaten for years.

>implying I don't make use of every part of the chicken
>implying i'm not native american

Nigga are you fucking retarded that is the Tubby Custard. Dumb fucking cuck

kys tumblr cancer

holy shit toto we sure as fuck aint in kansas

lol most places stopped using this shit a loooong time ago