Would you rather have a girlfriend with large breasts or a large ass or have your own penis enlarged and have a long...

Would you rather have a girlfriend with large breasts or a large ass or have your own penis enlarged and have a long thick cock?

Why?

Gf with large ass and tits. My cock is 6 inches long with 6 inches girth. I have come to accept my soup can dick and figured it is good enough to get the job done. Bigger doesn't always mean better and I think I have enough.

I'd go with the thick black cock, so I can be a bigger disappointment.

I'd like a massive raging cock. Then I can dump my girl and fuck the girls with the massive tits and arses

large ass. because ass is for men and breasts are for boys

Longer and thicker cock obviously, then I can conquer all the girls with large tits and asses with my throbbing excalibur.

hodor dies in episode 5

I don't like big tits and asses
>inb4 pedo.

I wish you die faggot

im not hodor

Hold the door!

Big penis hands down. It is depressing having a small penis.

Hold the door!

Big dick. Then you have access to more women once word gets out about it. They will find you.

1 girl with tits/ass < Many girls with tits/ass

/thread

I know 7.5 inches x 6 inch is pretty small, but id rather like to have a hot GF to please myself.

you cant thread your own posts you cunt

Long thick cock I would die to have a big penis instead of my 7 inch dick right now

Neither. I'd want a dick that makes a girl orgasm each time I trust in. That would be epic.

stupid christian

Thrust I mean.